The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else happy with the priest changes? Disc priests unite!

just you wait until 3.1 holy priests are gonna be KINGS of raid healing again.

Just wait for them to take out the buff on CoH ;(

But i think theyre replacing DS with that PW:Barrier in the disc tree so well actually have a raid heal spell to cast while our tank is full

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

Anyone else happy with the priest changes? Disc priests unite!

just you wait until 3.1 holy priests are gonna be KINGS of raid healing again.

Just wait for them to take out the buff on CoH ;(

But i think theyre replacing DS with that PW:Barrier in the disc tree so well actually have a raid heal spell to cast while our tank is full

PoH castable on target?

new playstyle - stack spirit and mp5,

PoH, surge proc, PoH, surge proc, CoH, surge proc, PoH, surge proc, PoH, surge proc, CoH

ect.. ect..

Tk5SF.png

This blows...

Todays run was amazing !

Spore loser (normal)

patchwerk under 3minutes,

and shocking!!!

WE GOT UNDYING TO KT 20%!!!!!!!!!

Then, frost blast to healer -> no healers were in range for some reason.. he died... god we're pissed :P

VIX VIX VIX

It was discussed on the forum (Obvi no blue response on it though). Most people are fearing that it will be a money sink, which I must admit I am fearing a bit.... up to about 500g isn't too bad. Anything over that, and it's just a ridicules grind fest for such a feature.

BTW, did my first raid ever last night. Pity that it was Pre-BC. I was the main tank for BWL. Pretty sweet, and I must say very fun. I liked how the guild leader yelled at all the DPS when we wiped on a boss simply cause they over DPS/aggroed and pulled one of the dragon bosses over to the whole group, yet I was scott free ^.^

I can't wait for Duel specs, then I can start to work on a healing set as well!

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

It was discussed on the forum (Obvi no blue response on it though). Most people are fearing that it will be a money sink, which I must admit I am fearing a bit.... up to about 500g isn't too bad. Anything over that, and it's just a ridicules grind fest for such a feature.

BTW, did my first raid ever last night. Pity that it was Pre-BC. I was the main tank for BWL. Pretty sweet, and I must say very fun. I liked how the guild leader yelled at all the DPS when we wiped on a boss simply cause they over DPS/aggroed and pulled one of the dragon bosses over to the whole group, yet I was scott free ^.^

It should be a gold sink, i expect 2x the average respec price and that is being leniant.

tifsdac6mc.gif

It should be a gold sink, i expect 2x the average respec price and that is being leniant.

Why should it be a gold sink? Most people I hear in game are struggling as it is to sell stuff or make the price (at 80) for their epic flying mount. Why should something that could help end the finding a healer/tank problem, be such a hefty price?

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

they bring all these new things out and STILL they DONT/CANT fix the [bleep]ing prowl/cower bug

i swear us huntes have been asking for a fix on them for about a year

(PS the bug is that even when u dont auto cast prowl or cower when u summon ur pet prwl is on with autocast)

Insane_212.png

Why should it be a gold sink? Most people I hear in game are struggling as it is to sell stuff or make the price (at 80) for their epic flying mount. Why should something that could help end the finding a healer/tank problem, be such a hefty price?

Because its a premium respec service.Being able to instantly respec in the middle of the raid is a really big deal nd saves a lot of time and i know about 3 paladins and any more from other hybrids who would pay extra to instantly change specs, keybindings and all.

Pus, theres an absolute abundance of gold, at least on my server, i made 1600g yesterday selling ores, bars and level 60 gems on the AH so gold isnt an issue with raiders, also because repair bills are so low, even for tank they will need moe ways to suck gold. even thought yesterday was a rocky night with vent drama and a server bug on 4H which mass DC'ed eveyone my repair bill was only 17g, so i think they need more sinks.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Pro WoW speedrunner here >_>

[hide=]wowscrnshot021309200739xz2.jpg[/hide]

Entire SM cath start to finish, 1 pull in 2 minutes 43 seconds. That includes killing the bosses and every single mob (save for the boss guy hidden away in the corner). Man my roomate is lucky that I want his priest up quick.

Pro WoW speedrunner here >_>

[hide=]wowscrnshot021309200739xz2.jpg[/hide]

Entire SM cath start to finish, 1 pull in 2 minutes 43 seconds. That includes killing the bosses and every single mob (save for the boss guy hidden away in the corner). Man my roomate is lucky that I want his priest up quick.

That's easy. I did it on my hunter four or five times to get radiant shards for firey for my twink (until I found out crusader was 10x better). Shame you can only reset the place 4 times per 2 hours or something.

Assuming you were talking to me..

I could usualy get past the mobs without aggroing, but in the event that I did aggro, I usual aggroed quite a bit. In that case I would either AoE them down before opening the door, or Explosive shot/Multishot them down while using explosive trap and disengage. After I was inside I simply attacked the first boss, killing him in about 4 shots and then set another explosive trap and used volley until they were dead. The entire fight depends on how soon you can get the trap and AoE down. The mobs die fairly quick but since you're fighting 50+ people at once, if you don't kill them fast enough, you'll die. I think I used volley three times before they were dead. After that the priest lady comes out and stuns you (not sure if you can use a trinket here) and you have to watch her rez the first boss guy. Then you can just slaughter both the bosses at once.

Overall I think I was averaging 4 minutes per run from the time I entered the instance to the time I exited it (this includes health/mana regen downtime). Do this five times (reset limit) and you have 10 radiant shards from blue drops in just under 20 minutes. At 25 gold each, thats 250g in a third of an hour. Shame you can only reset the place 5 times (or was it four?).

Edit:

DK at 67 but I'm nearly out of quests at nagrand. I really don't want to go to Netherstorm/SMV... Might just go to northrend a level early.

Anyone else who got left out without love fool title?

My seasonal event streak broke here -.-

Only got _1_ bag of candies whole time, getting it every hour... and 2 candies missing ><

^GOT 7 PICNIC BASKETS AND 4 DRESSES, WTF SERIOUSLY!?!?!^

On my alts on the other hand; I have around 5 bags of candies each, this RNG makes me sad.. seriously blizz, making an event too short to complete with the "reasonable" chance to get bag of candies /sigh

VIX VIX VIX

I got 6 achievements today.T

The candies which took me 4 bags to get the final candy

Heartbreaker in which i had to pair up with ryuzakki a resto shaman freind to mend each others hearts

Rose petals which took me 9 differant BG's to get gnome warlock and dwarf hunter, our battlegroup has such sparse alliance characters.

Pity the fool

Rockets pink glare, had to buy rockets

Lovely luck is on youre side, got 2 black dresses today so i sent them to my bank alts

The red roses which i have just finished.

I didnt do lunar festival because of just how boring it was and so totally unoriginal, childrens week is always fun because of the pets and i will be picking up willy instead of eggbert

Juader i have to say that you hit the nail on the head with this event, way too short for what it asks. ok if you farm horde giftpacks,6 or so so you eliminate RNG from some achievements, but 6 candy bags to get the achievement 4 for "im all yours" then they need to rethink.

Childrens weeek seems too tricky especially the pvp ones like return a fallen flag in wsg with an orphan out or capture a flag, thats easy for me as a druid who is the one wh captures the flags in our guild premades but for others it isnt so easy.

tifsdac6mc.gif

I got all the achievements accept the Be Mine one on the first day of the event. I got my first and only Candie Bag on the first day as well which gave me 6 of the 8 candies needed and now i havent seen a bag since.

Doubt i will get it now, unless i wake up every hour to do it.

/Sigh

keen.png

I just count in school what was my drop rate on the bags, the total sum was 2.5%.

And blizz dares to call that reasonable :E

BTW if someone is going to do One That Didn't Get Away achievement for salty - go to stillwhisper pond in eversong woods, took me 10 catches for the fish and many people have said that they got their fish from there too in under 100 casts.

VIX VIX VIX

I got my epic flyer in 3 days just kind of mining.

Also am I the only person who isn't doing all of these holiday achievements? The only holiday I ever do anything on is the Childrens week, and that's just because it's an easy pet to get.