The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Last night's raid was awesome, even though we only got 3 bosses down in naxx, and I got no gear, it was the most fun I've had in ages. I was playing with a guild who just randomly invited me to join because they were one healer short, and tbh, I think I might join their guild permanently. Really good banter on vent, no moaning about wipes, no idiotic failing.

We wiped on thaddius with 1k hp left. Yeah. One thousand hit points. that 1 attack. 1 tick of a DoT. The last 2% was MENTAL. there were about 9 people up, all just smashing their faces off the keyboard to do whatever they could, no healing, no tanking, everybody SCREAMING down vent, just watching the HP bar. I swear thats the loudest AWWWWWWWWW!!!! I've ever heard when we didnt do it.

I think its a testament to how big of a nerd I am that I got a massive adrenaline rush from that bossfight.

Tk5SF.png

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dinged 77, finally bought the flying mount and cold wind flying. Just 3 more levels, really starting to get bored of leveling. Thankfully Zul'Drak is a great leveling zone, glad I left Grizzly hills early. Also 3.0.8 is hitting tomorrow (today technically) so looking forward to that. Arcane buffs are good.

so i was doing a quest in Dragonblight on my level 74 quest geared enhancement shaman, and this 80 DK comes up and kills me while i'm fighting a mob.

i finish the quest, and there he is, right next to the quest giver, he deathgrips me, and i proceed to wipe the floor with him.

i used feral spirit and shamanistic rage, came out of the fight at about 40% health, even though i used all my maelstrom procs on lightning bolts.

my god he was terrible :lol: , i spent the majority of the fight behind him, it shows how much of a disadvantage keyboard turning is.

and to top it all off, he was in full naxx10 DPS gear. :roll:

not long later i got pissed at how incredibly clunky DPSing as enhance was, and now i'm levelling a warrior, level 14 atm. :-w

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

3845 Achievement Points now! Got the 50 Mount Achievement and the Ambassador title (Exalted with all home cities). I don't know what to do next! :lol:

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.htm ... 0386&sid=1

STARTED EPIC THREAD

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Got rid of the old acc I made...which was a human Mage. Rolled a Dwarf Hunter, much more fun to play.

Still really nooby/newby, I have a couple veteran friends to ask questions, so I'm not off THAT bad.

Anyone here on Kilrogg?

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

Ugh. The lag on my server right now is [developmentally delayed] right now.

Tell me about it...on Sunday it was lagging so bad we wiped on H-Culling so many times. Sever freezes up, I can't heal, DPS standing there doin' nothing, when its back to normal we're in the graveyard.

Does anyone know if the servers lag before a new patch comes out?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

So I had a chance to test out post 3.0.8 arcane DPS in an instance.

Level 77 Mage

68/0/0 (lol PvP)

1066 Bonus Damage

12.82% crit

14% Haste (6% is from talent)

arcanepost308ky8.png

(Did have zerk from shaman, btw.)

This was on Maiden of Grief in the Halls of Sorrow instance. I just have to say that the 15% bonus arcane damage on your next attack after arcane blast is great, and I think it might really even up arcane with frostfire in raiding. Even better its mana problems are lessened due to a 2m evocation, which along with 80% mana regen while casting (30% talent, 30% mage armor, 20% glyph) it's pretty easy to keep up mana so far.

And funny enough this is a very PvP centric build right now too. I don't have Spell Impact maxed yet due to wanting too many good PvP talents, and I don't have imp scorch which would help DPS a lot. And, of course, I don't really have "maximum DPS" glyphs on.

And obviously I have [cabbage] gear and am lvl 77. Still, I was impressed with the sustained damage. Fairly easy rotation too, Arcane blast > Arcane barrage, Arcane missiles when it procs. I'd love to hear from a raiding mage what their experience is if they have tried this out post 3.0.8.

My server crashed today every time Wintergrasp was capped, and reverted to it being uncapped. The morons couldn't figure out to stop capping it. It was terrible, was trying to get a 25 naxx going haha. Cleared 3 Wings, Construct left, and I got my valorous shoulders.

rangesig.gif

Hi Goat ftw stiggy :P

and Nardil i swear many people requested no level logs everytime people dinged :P (hint,hint)

Stigg first raid with the goats tonight

OOH GL with that, even thought i tried as much as i could to get you a trial in baneful im glad to see you raiding 25 man content again.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Hi Goat ftw stiggy :P

and Nardil i swear many people requested no level logs everytime people dinged :P (hint,hint)

Stigg first raid with the goats tonight

I've only posted when I have something else to say other than leveling up.

Did Sartharion + 1 Drake on 25-Man, couldn't quite do the 2 Drakes. I did break 4k DPS again! :D

Should of had Malygos down but the lag was stupid, 5-15 seconds from when I press the button did it start casting. This meant we had not enough time on the last phase, so ridiculous I wanted my achievement and pretty title.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I got mining and skinning. But with my insane no-downtime DPS as a DK i was thinking of farming primals or those scryer/aldor items.

Yeah primal and rep items are worthless. Just level.