The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Hi all I'm probably getting WoW next week and thinking of being a troll rogue. Can't wait!

the only thing trolls are good for are lunch for the undead. i killed hundreds of them today (and im an undead mage)

so go undead or your dead :wink:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well chalk one up for me for one of my best kills yet. Me and a 49 ret paladin just killed: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#char ... =Felicille

when she was at full hp as well.

edit:

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/stream.php?id=38561 T6 video.

Man, a 70 human priest. How long did that take?

With all respects to you and your kill, she must suck at PvP. Hard

Well chalk one up for me for one of my best kills yet. Me and a 49 ret paladin just killed: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#char ... =Felicille

when she was at full hp as well.

edit:

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/stream.php?id=38561 T6 video.

Man, a 70 human priest. How long did that take?

With all respects to you and your kill, she must suck at PvP. Hard

It didn't take too long, I DPS like no other.

And in reguards to her she wasn't too bad. The thing was she really couldn't get off a cast with me constantly interupting.

Heh yeah, Area 52 (and all of Netherstorm) rocks. Those eco-domes are pretty cool. I'd say Netherstorm ranks up there for me, second to Zangarmarsh (which a lot of people hate!). Blade's Edge Mountains is still the worst zone for me - despite the graveyard additions in Patch 2.1 and the recent hotfix that sends your ghost to a closer graveyard.

sithbridgeay2.jpg

Maybe she forgot how to Physic Scream/Mind Flay? Nothin on you Nad, but that priest was pathetic :shock:

WoTF / Sprint.

She did fear me, I just WoTF'd out of it and was still right next to her. (I have good reflexes).

Dude, she either Ebay'd that account or she completely fails at playing a priest. You say that you just stunlocked her? At level 40 as a rogue, you can first stunlock the person for 4 seconds with Cheap Shot, which gives 2 combo points + 2x Sinister Strike = 4 combo points. At this point she is no longer stunlocked, so you pull a Kidney Shot here: stunned for 4 seconds. Then what? Gouge? Blind?

And this example is purely if you wanted to stunlock her. This example causes absolutely no damage at all on a 70 player.

Granted, if you've specced Assassination and Mutilate, you deal a bit more damage and get +5 combat points up in a matter of seconds. But still, there's a 20 sec cooldown on Kidney shot, so you're screwed anyway. :P

I've only played a priest to level 18 - but seriously, at level 70, she could do like... one Smite on each of you and you'd be dead, or why bother with that? Simply DoT'ing you would be enough. In either case, she should promptly delete her priest. I know I would if I got my [wagon] handed to me by two level 40 hordes.

:P

2009rb9.jpg

Well I didn't stunlock as much as just interupt her a ton.

Now also keep in mind I popped all my CD's (adren rush, Blade flurry) so I was pumping out some good damage. She did SW:Pain us and we tried to kill her quite a few times, finaly got it...

Now yeah she wasn't the best player but I was still proud of it ;p. (I'm 5/34/0 btw)

Well I didn't stunlock as much as just interupt her a ton.

Now also keep in mind I popped all my CD's (adren rush, Blade flurry) so I was pumping out some good damage. She did SW:Pain us and we tried to kill her quite a few times, finaly got it...

Now yeah she wasn't the best player but I was still proud of it ;p. (I'm 5/34/0 btw)

So wait, it wasn't done on your first try? As in, she killed you two the first, second, third and fourth time, but on your fifth, you got her? And yes, yes and yes. There are few things more frustrating as a spellcaster when a dual-wield player gets within melee range.

Either way, yeah, it's still a nice accomplishment. If anything, it gives you bragging rights. Well, bragging rights within the WoW community anyway.

Much like me owning 2 level 60 hordes when I was level 56 with my human rogue. 8-)

2009rb9.jpg

Well we almost got her the 1st time and then she got us a few times before we finaly did it. It probaly would have been easier but the paladin was healing impared. :lol:

Patching's a bit of a pain, but it won't be tortuous.

depends how good your internet connection / computer is. On my main PC it took me 2 hours to install the entire thing and patch it. Then on my laptop it took me 4 hours. Mainly due to the fact that the blizzard servers didnt want to know about me downloading a patch, and i had to cancel and restart a load of times to get it done.. If your lucky, it will go smoothly.

Tk5SF.png

im currently level 21 (got the retail box today) and its becoming harder to train as my normal spot only has 50% of beasts that will give me XP. Im on alliance side so where would be the best place? prefrably somwhere near a bank.

Why near a bank? And where are you training now?

I think from low to mid 20s you should be training in Lakeshire (Redridge Mountains).

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

im currently level 21 (got the retail box today) and its becoming harder to train as my normal spot only has 50% of beasts that will give me XP. Im on alliance side so where would be the best place? prefrably somwhere near a bank.

since theres only 5 banks that alliance can use in the entirity of azeroth ur gonna be hard pressed to find a good spot like that. Especially at 21. At 21 - train at wetlands

Tk5SF.png