The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was training at the loch, on the level 16+ bears and boars.

also, im on Nagrand server

You do know that grinding mobs is the most joykilling way to level in WoW, right? This isn't Runescape mate; do quests, run instances.

You're level 21? Quest in Lakeshire and Duskwood. Run Deadmines.

2009rb9.jpg

More TIF'ers need to roll an alliance character on Shattered Hand. All my old friends have quit. There's only two rl friends active at the moment... and another one who might migrate there with his paladin (on the condition that we all contribute with 1/4 of the migration fee... stingy bugger). It's lonely!

2009rb9.jpg

Correct me if I am way off here, but I daresay there are at least one or two European WoW players on this board. Perhaps more. And well, with my previous post in mind, and me being European myself, would it not be a bit silly of me, would I have adressed you non-Europeans? Since, you know, we can't play together.

Oh wait, I didn't.

2009rb9.jpg

More TIF'ers need to roll an alliance character on Shattered Hand. All my old friends have quit. There's only two rl friends active at the moment... and another one who might migrate there with his paladin (on the condition that we all contribute with 1/4 of the migration fee... stingy bugger). It's lonely!

Smeg, I forgot your Eu! I might join you, what did you say your class was? It would be good to roll something that compliments it (if I ever get to your level >.<)

Correct me if I am way off here, but I daresay there are at least one or two European WoW players on this board. Perhaps more. And well, with my previous post in mind, and me being European myself, would it not be a bit silly of me, would I have adressed you non-Europeans? Since, you know, we can't play together.

Oh wait, I didn't.

Well I was replying to Nadril's post. I apologise for not making that clear.

o_O

Rolled a Draenei Shaman on Nagrand Rebel. Name's Bubsa, give me an add! :D

Probably will spec restoration too, so can heal your short [wagon]! ;)

Why? Does someone here play on that server?

We really need to try harder to get characters on the same server. I guess Burning Blade has kind of been the most popular so maybe we should just stick to that? I still really like the idea of making a TIF guild, but I guess it wouldn't really be that practical for most of us.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Smeg, I forgot your Eu! I might join you, what did you say your class was? It would be good to roll something that compliments it (if I ever get to your level >.<)

Haha, that'd be sweet.

My main is a 62 rogue. However, I am sorta holding that one on ice for the time being, in case my paladin friend is joining us. He is level 60 with that one, and we figured it'd be cool to run instances together. So, I'm mainly playing on my mage right now, currently level 15.

If you decide to roll one on SH, however, then my rogue's name is Azvareth (shocker), and my mage's name is Scrivs.

Choice of class? I'll leave that decision for you to take. :P

biox, oh [cabbage]. My apologies, my bad. I can't whine at you for not quoting his post either, since I find myself forgetting/not bothering with that stuff most of the time, as well. My post also came off harsher than intended (but to my paltry defence I do have a bit of a pet peeve with condescending remarks -- being aimed at me, that is). Eh...

I'll go to bed now.

2009rb9.jpg

im currently level 21 (got the retail box today) and its becoming harder to train as my normal spot only has 50% of beasts that will give me XP. Im on alliance side so where would be the best place? prefrably somwhere near a bank.

WoW is not at all like RuneScape - 99.9999% of leveling 1-70 (max level) is done via questing and some instancing. You can level 1-70 just by questing alone. No grinding! Stop killing those bears over and over and start questing. ;) Especially as a new player, it's fun to see all the zones, get new flight paths, better loot, etc. etc.

sithbridgeay2.jpg

im currently level 21 (got the retail box today) and its becoming harder to train as my normal spot only has 50% of beasts that will give me XP. Im on alliance side so where would be the best place? prefrably somwhere near a bank.

WoW is not at all like RuneScape - 99.9999% of leveling 1-70 (max level) is done via questing and some instancing. You can level 1-70 just by questing alone. No grinding! Stop killing those bears over and over and start questing. ;) Especially as a new player, it's fun to see all the zones, get new flight paths, better loot, etc. etc.

Agreed.

Also for recent exploits I have another:

Killed 54 Mage.

Killed 53 priest and 56 druid (priest was at half hp but druid got first hit on me)

Pictures of my new UI + dead priest / druid after this instance is up :D.

biox, oh [cabbage]. My apologies, my bad. I can't whine at you for not quoting his post either, since I find myself forgetting/not bothering with that stuff most of the time, as well. My post also came off harsher than intended (but to my paltry defence I do have a bit of a pet peeve with condescending remarks -- being aimed at me, that is). Eh...

Lol it's all good mate, I just wondered what I'd done to annoy you, is all.

I'm on SH :D

Hit up Booshlob sometime will ya, :wink:

(or Oshpob or Looshbob, since I haven't been on Booshlob for the past couple days.)

Okay, rolled a BE mage on BB and i'm really gunna try and level this time so I can play with you guys, im super serial! Add Magictoes :)

PS:I was looking up the tier6 armor on wowwiki, and apparantly the warlock set may come in 3 different colors. The green one was just sick.

lock6.jpg

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

:shock: WTF, is that a gargoyle or a player?

I haven't been playing lately :( So much to do, plus my shaman is getting boring cause no one every wants to do stuff in my guild. I'm probably gonna hop servers to play with a friend.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

:shock: [what the heck], is that a gargoyle or a player?

I haven't been playing lately :( So much to do, plus my shaman is getting boring cause no one every wants to do stuff in my guild. I'm probably gonna hop servers to play with a friend.

Its a player. Warlock T6 :).