The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Can I, from Sweden, play on the US servers?

I have a big exam the 28th...but after that, I might go back for just 1 month..

Yeah you can get the US version, but expect your latency to shoot through the roof. My friend from the US sent Blizzard a mail about this (he wanted to play on my server), and that ^ was basically their response. It can be done, but they advice against it.

You can always roll one on Shattered Hand (my server) -- but as far as I know, I'm the only TIF'er who play there. Chris used to, but I haven't seen him there for a long time. I think he's deleted his char...

Oh yeah, I just made a human mage... and man, they're fun as hell to play as (so far). The Conjure Water/Food will be a huuge gold saver in the future, considering I spend around 20-30g each time I buy food on my 62 rogue. Also the fact that you can sheep while in combat is awesome! I can't wait for Blink and some AoE-spell goodness.

2009rb9.jpg

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I just made a human mage... and man, they're fun as hell to play as (so far). The Conjure Water/Food will be a huuge gold saver in the future, considering I spend around 20-30g each time I buy food on my 62 rogue. Also the fact that you can sheep while in combat is awesome! I can't wait for Blink and some AoE-spell goodness.

Undead rogues ftw there :). First Aid + canabalism means I rarely need to sit down to eat unless its versus hard non-humanoids/undead.

I also just read (something I missed before) that rogue poisons will no longer have charges. WOOT!

I also just read (something I missed before) that rogue poisons will no longer have charges. WOOT!

That's awesome!! :D

Bubsa, I haven't reached level 10 yet (currently level 8 :P) but I plan on speccing frost. My 70 mage friend advised me to... and it sounds fun. Maybe a frost/fire hybrid? Eh. I'll just play around and go with what I enjoy the most. I'll start with frost though.

2009rb9.jpg

Bubsa, I haven't reached level 10 yet (currently level 8 :P) but I plan on speccing frost. My 70 mage friend advised me to... and it sounds fun. Maybe a frost/fire hybrid? Eh. I'll just play around and go with what I enjoy the most. I'll start with frost though.

Not trying to intervene but I'd start with fire and respec frost maybe at like 50-60. Reason being frost isn't near as much damage to level with as fire and you really don't get your useful stuff until later.

When you ding 40 though you could respec frost and AoE grind. I wouldn't do it before 40 though because you won't have a mount.

And yeah the poison change is awsome.

SPEC FIRE!!!

Oh right. Well I guess that could be true, considering my mage friend said he had specced fire as well... up until level 60 basically. :P He basically advised me to spec frost in a "yeah, it's probably good" kind of way.

And yes, it is the AoE farm/grinding ability I want to have. :P

Fire up to 40 it is! Thanks.

2009rb9.jpg

Not trying to intervene but I'd start with fire and respec frost maybe at like 50-60. Reason being frost isn't near as much damage to level with as fire and you really don't get your useful stuff until later.

When you ding 40 though you could respec frost and AoE grind. I wouldn't do it before 40 though because you won't have a mount.

And yeah the poison change is awsome.

Yeah, I really should have mentioned this in my post, I intend to end up as Arcane/Frost. >.< Picking fire to blitz to 40 or so is pretty much a given.

Is it just me or do all of those look incredibly silly? Save for the warrior and priest set, they look badass. The shaman set looks pretty cool as well.

2009rb9.jpg

I mean, except for the warrior set, none of those look very t6-like; or rather, how I think t6 sets should look like. It's only the best freaking set in the game at this point, so make that show for christ sakes.

And god forbid we rogues get any sets that look remotely rogue-like, except for t1 and t2, they all look like random instance loot to me. More hoods with glowing eyes, I say!

But yeah, like you said, it's not like I'll ever have to worry about wearing any of this. :P

2009rb9.jpg

I mean, except for the warrior set, none of those look very t6-like; or rather, how I think t6 sets should look like. It's only the best freaking set in the game at this point, so make that show for christ sakes.

And god forbid we rogues get any sets that look remotely rogue-like, except for t1 and t2, they all look like random instance loot to me. More hoods with glowing eyes, I say!

But yeah, like you said, it's not like I'll ever have to worry about wearing any of this. :P

Yeah I want hoods lol.

Actualy I'd love to get an awsome hat, I had one for my rogue but recently replaced it with the lycan mask. Gunna miss it. :(

(it was one of those black hats that just has a circle bill all around it, I was hawt ;p)

edit: We do get to look like the punisher for the T5 though >_<.

No way, Rogue T3 is the best looking set in the whole game.

Edit: Nvm ment T2 lol.

cyco_1.jpg

Finally finished up with Blade's Edge and I can't wait to start Netherstorm tommorow. BE was such a pain in the butt, by far my least favorite outland zone so far :?. Hopefully i'll be 70 by next week, my buds keep telling me how fun the arena is.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Hi all I'm probably getting WoW next week and thinking of being a troll rogue. Can't wait!

My advise - play all the classes first to see which ones you like. I first played a hunter, didn't like it at quit at level 27, made a pally, got it to 32, I did mage and warrior to level 15 and ended up quitting, thenI finally stuck it out with me Human Rogue. ::'

I don't play anymore though, used to play Burning Blade and Scarlet Monastary.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Anyone over level 10 is in the armory - there's no escaping it! No lying about your characters anymore... mwahaha.

Also, the T6 warlock "wings" only appear when you put on the final piece (I think - either that, or the helmet). Pretty sweet.

sithbridgeay2.jpg