The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow.... haha that makes sense. But I know a damn fine strategy for Putricide, I could draw some stuff up quickly if you want.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Putricide is pretty easy once you know the fight, I did terribly my first few times but after that it was easy. Definitely an exciting fight though.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

25 ICC 11/12 GDKP run, 5350g per person after Sindragosa.

Awww yeah.

GDKP?

People bid on the items that drop. At the end the money earned from the drops is split evenly between all 25 raid members (after the raid leader takes a small % of total as a fee for organising it).

Not seen any on my server, but would be awesome to get one.

25 ICC 11/12 GDKP run, 5350g per person after Sindragosa.

Awww yeah.

GDKP?

People bid on the items that drop. At the end the money earned from the drops is split evenly between all 25 raid members (after the raid leader takes a small % of total as a fee for organising it).

Not seen any on my server, but would be awesome to get one.

Is that only BOE's? Or everything? Because thank god we don't have any on my server, I'd never get gear lmao.

polvCwJ.gif

Well I suppose they would be a good way to make money if you just want the frosts. I'd do that 10m normal, can't get much from there.

polvCwJ.gif

Yeah GDKP's are only on 25 man. The way it works is, when a boss is killed the Master Looter takes all the loot, and there's the hour and a half time where the loot can be traded. People will bid on these items and to the winner goes the spoils. Usually there's a gold check to get in, in the case of the one I mentioned it was 15,000g to get in. Some things have set prices too. Not loot, but Sanctification Marks in ICC always have the bidding start at 3000, and the bids for Trophies in ToC starts at 1000.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

(yes I'm about to double post, sue me)

So today was my birthday, I get home after being out all day I get home and go check the AH like always. Lo and behold what do I see, 20 Crusader Orbs on the Ah for 29g 50s each? I pounced on that like a cheetah on a small child (for those who forgot, Crusader Orbs sell for 90-110g easily). The guy whispers me an hour later begging for the Orbs back... I guess he got my name from the AH letter that he got with the gold. Apparently he made a typo setting up the auctions, and meant to type in 129g instead of 29g. Sucks for him, nice 1700g profit for me reselling them. Happy birthday to me...

Lesson: Double check your Auctions, you never know when a jerk like me is waiting.

Worgen Priest named Shewolf. lol. Oh and my Undead Lock and BE Pally(My main toon)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I'll be rerolling all my toons.

My account got hacked, all toons deleted, authenticator installed, etc. so now I'm just gonna wait until Cata and start over. :3 I had already cancelled my sub and everything, so they just took care of the whole getting rid of everything for me.

I'll probably roll my Blood Elf Paladin again first.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Stickin' to my Undead Mage, my one and only 80. Already in the top 10 for my server, gonna try to push into the top 5 before Cataclysm and then rush to de-throne the number 1 Mage.

And maybe get around to leveling my 39 Resto Shaman finally... x.X

Out of my two current characters will probably get 85 on my paladin before my mage, I imagine being Tank/Healer will be a lot more useful for running 85 HCs for gear at the start.

I'll probably be rolling a goblin too to level with a RL friend. Not sure on class yet and depends on what my friend rolls, although a goblin shaman looks interesting, either that or a hunter.

Stickin' to my Undead Mage, my one and only 80. Already in the top 10 for my server, gonna try to push into the top 5 before Cataclysm and then rush to de-throne the number 1 Mage.

And maybe get around to leveling my 39 Resto Shaman finally... x.X

Armory link? :P

Had a great ICC25 run the other day, got 264 boots and cape, as well as quest blood from rotface. Got beaten on the roll for bone arbiter though, but 3 things won on 4 things rolled, can't complain :P

Will have 5.8k gs once I get my t10 legs (within a week). Should make pugging a lot easier.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scilla&cn=Mansfield

polvCwJ.gif

Is it just me, or did Wrath spike up a player's stats greatly? And I thought my 25% crit chance was awesome in BC... and I dont think you were even aiming for crit rating.

22031_s.gif

Guess im gonna have to renew my memship and see if I can beat that ;) .

And I just looked on WowProgress,,, my main toon's server is ranked 226th out 241, and my secondary toon's server is ranked last <_< .

Damn that "New Players" label.

http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us

22031_s.gif