The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

I tanked VoA25 the day I dinged 80 on my Pala.

I win?

:razz: The real challenge is getting DPS that doesn't stand in the fire there.

But the fire boosts mah deeps moar! lol

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got turned down for tanking ICC25 because my 5.8k GS isn't good enough.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wall: I feel less and less inclined to start playing again.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

If it was all heroic I could see that, otherwise that's [developmentally delayed]ed. How much health do you have unbuffed? Or just post an armory link.

I tanked pit of saron heroic today with my awesome non-def cap and 27k unbuffed health lmao. It took forever but we finally did it.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

If it was all heroic I could see that, otherwise that's [developmentally delayed]ed. How much health do you have unbuffed? Or just post an armory link.

I tanked pit of saron heroic today with my awesome non-def cap and 27k unbuffed health lmao. It took forever but we finally did it.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&cn=Milfadin

Seeing as the only gear I need from ICC10 is the neck off Marrowgar (God damn, I've never seen this thing drop, can someone confirm it actually exists?!?!?) and the bracers off Deathwhisper (same as the neck). And possibly the weapon off LK, that's it.

There's no decent tanking weapons (or any at all, except one crappy gimmicky one iirc) until LK in 25 man, Shield is off Blood Queen, Bracers off Marrowgar, Helm + Legs can be upgraded via token, although I'm saving up for the crafted legs. Not sure about the chest or shoulders. I imagine the non-tier frost chest would be a huge upgrade. Anyway the point is There's very very few upgrades I actually need from ICC25 and ICC10, yet apparently that's not good enough for ICC25? They were only aiming for 8 bosses too and doing Gunship on HC (which I've already done). Just seemed insane to me.

And the best part? The guy advertising the group had a couple of PvP items lol.

Download gearscore. That's the name of it.

If you see someone with higher than....5.4 gs they probably have t10+ items.. with all t9's you would be in the low 5k's I think.

polvCwJ.gif

Well started playing WoW about a week ago. I have a Lv 26 Holy Priest on Trollbane, and my god this is addicting. I have all the best items I can get from instances, and im pretty much doing awesome. Fatherbubble if you wanna add me, and give me advice.

Sig

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&cn=J%C3%A4far

/flex

5923 GS (was 5997 but switched from Nibelung to Abracadaver for the Haste and Intellect), should have Lich King down within the next week, my guild's 10 man core group is currently one-shotting 10/12 and we've had LK to 36% so it should be soon, maybe even this week.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Just started. dwarf paladin. What should I do know? need someone to add me or something,...

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Quel'thari or something.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Just started. dwarf paladin. What should I do know? need someone to add me or something,...

it's not like runescape where you can add someone across servers.

Will be able to soon enough.

Tk5SF.png

still not sure how i feel about giving someone my real full name

Explain?

polvCwJ.gif

Explain?

Blizzard is soon releasing what is called Real Friend ID Feature. This will be a feature that allows two Battle.Net accounts to confirm each other as actual real friends, not just friends via game. It will be very similar to the Recruit-A-Friend Feature in WoW where you must enter the name, address, e-mail and other such information of the person you are trying to add as a Real Friend. Once this is done, you and this friend can enjoy cross-faction, cross-server, or even cross-game communication as long as you are both on your Battle.Net account.

Like if I play on Boulderfist and my buddy plays on Spinebreaker, I can talk to him... or I can talk to my friends who play on Boulderfist Alliance. Or I could even talk to a friend playing Starcraft while I'm playing WoW, get it?

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Fair enough. But then you only end up giving your real name to people you are IRL friends with already, so it's not that bad is it?

polvCwJ.gif

Fair enough. But then you only end up giving your real name to people you are IRL friends with already, so it's not that bad is it?

Not at all. One of my good friends plays on Spinebreaker and I can talk to him now since I play on Boulderfist. But if someone here asks me to be a Real ID friend with them... I think not!

Just got declined for another ICC25 pug.

This is getting stupid, with the 20% ICC buff now, a 5k GS tank should be able to tank most of ICC (although maybe might not have enough avoidance).

Just about ready to give up on this game, it's gotten fairly boring recently anyway.

This is getting stupid, with the 20% ICC buff now, a 5k GS tank should be able to tank most of ICC (although maybe might not have enough avoidance).

Just about ready to give up on this game, it's gotten fairly boring recently anyway.

I did after we killed BQL HC 25-man. The buff is going up ridiculously fast. The game is boring, people failing on the same things.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

When these cursed exams are over I'm rerolling a healer. Not sure on the class yet though. I like the HoT of druids but I hate being a tree. It really limits my versatility. But priests are so squishy. Paladins don't seem much fun to me (and I don't want to be yet another belf pala; I also hate Tauren). Shamans are cool but I don't know much about their healing mechanics. Halp pls.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

What was their reasoning this time?

polvCwJ.gif

my sub expired a week ago and havent renewed yet. i never renew right away because i know ill get soo bored. maybe ill play again in a couple of weeks when new patch comes out. so tired of failing at prof

How do you fail at Professor? Pugs?