Devoted's RETURN... I am Back From My Crash.. Pg 25.

Nice work on the rc lvl :D

Thanks! :)

Well, spent most the day just relaxing, so I didn't get too much Runecrafting done. I think I got about 30k done or so? Kinda sad, but oh well. 40k until level 73 Runecrafting. I will be striving for it tommorow, but only time will tell. :)

Meanwhile, I got this level...

Hehe, it's my lowest level out there. Just never had the cash to pay for it. :oops:

zacsy8.png

:)

That means my good old Avantoes were all cleaned :)

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that was a brilliant story on the first page, got me hooked :D

Just saying hi and good luck on 99 con!! I have 70 which costed well enough already :lol:, so I think 99 construction for me is a LONG way away.

I'm going to keep track with your blog to watch those levels rise :D

Once again best of luck! Don't give up now :shame: !

=D> :thumbsup: <3: =D>

:D

You're doing a great job with achieveing those goals! Keep it up and you will soon have 99 in all of your levels, and not only in construction!

Good luck!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Wow, that was a brilliant story on the first page, got me hooked [smiley]

Just saying hi and good luck on 99 con!! I have 70 which costed well enough already :lol:, so I think 99 construction for me is a LONG way away.

I'm going to keep track with your blog to watch those levels rise [smiley]

Once again best of luck! Don't give up now [smiley]

[lots of smileys]

Haha, thanks for your support. Hope to see you back soon! :)

Good levels

Nice job.

Thanks! :)

You're doing a great job with achieveing those goals! Keep it up and you will soon have 99 in all of your levels, and not only in construction!

Good luck!

That's a long way away, but maybe some day. :wink:

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!

73 Runecrafting:

zac002fy0.png

<3:

Thanks for long distance congratsing me, Shey! :)

Woooooo Grats on 73 Runecraftering Devoted!!!!! Nearly have that giant sack! :-# <3:

Thankyou for your support and friendship, it means a lot to me!!

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Sheyyyy <3:

shey.png

Page 73? Pfft you wish!

Well I guess that's my way of saying Hi and making me noticed on your blog which I have just read for the first time :P

Really enjoyed reading through your intro, gotta love the subtle kicks in the faces you have put in there :P

Anyway, G'luck with your RC and Construction goal, sounds like you got it all planned out well.

P.S:

I pondered, what would be the one 99 that would make me proud? I went right over cooking and fletching.
Lol - gotta agree with you there.

And btw, giving an A to a PKer for trying? Shame on you. Only thing I'd be giving them would be a taste of my mighty rune pickaxe and have them tele straight away ;)

G'luck. :)

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Okie Dokie,

I have gotten a couple of levels the last couple of days, I will upload them tommorow because I am tired right now.

Woooooo Grats on 73 Runecraftering Devoted!!!!! Nearly have that giant sack! :-# <3:

Thankyou for your support and friendship, it means a lot to me!!

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Sheyyyy <3:

Okay, let me get the rumors that have been spread by some users.. *ehem* Shey and Val *ehem* I have my Giant sack I just don't know how to use it yet. 2 more levels then I'll be very skilled.

Hey dude, I am also going for 99 construction. I'm getting my money by first getting 99 fishing, though. Talk to me ingame sometime and good luck!

Good luck to you. I have my PM on some of the time, so PM me.

Page 73? Pfft you wish!

Well I guess that's my way of saying Hi and making me noticed on your blog which I have just read for the first time :P

Really enjoyed reading through your intro, gotta love the subtle kicks in the faces you have put in there :P

Anyway, G'luck with your RC and Construction goal, sounds like you got it all planned out well.

P.S:

I pondered, what would be the one 99 that would make me proud? I went right over cooking and fletching.
Lol - gotta agree with you there.

And btw, giving an A to a PKer for trying? Shame on you. Only thing I'd be giving them would be a taste of my mighty rune pickaxe and have them tele straight away ;)

G'luck. :)

Page 73? You saw NOTHING! Haha, thanks for the kind comments on my story. I love writing little stories, I need to get back in the habit of doing so. I enjoy writing and it seems most of you enjoy reading. I will start adding those in later.

You ALL lost. Sorry. :lol:

Well done with 73 Runecrafting, and good luck with 99 Construction.

Your sig is awesome, and your "Mr. Pker" story was great.

Thanks for commenting on my story.

good luck. I am also going for a 99 in fishing btw. O am lvl87.

I hope you are loaded if you wnat a 99 in this skill.

GOOD LUCK

I feel I am far from loaded. Quite the opposite, I just work hard for my cash and enjoy spending every penny. :lol:

quite some time since I've popped by here [smiley]

quite the achievements but then again I wouldn't have expected anything else :wink:

good luck on 91 rc and 99 cs, hang in there [smiley]

Thanks for the kind comment. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also feel like writing a story, so tommorow, I will be out looking for an adventure to right about. One of them will be Desert Treasure I am sure, but we will see if I can add on it. :)

That's for all you whom like to read my stories.

Thanks for your comments and look for an update today or the next.

Hey, there.

Good luck is a start, now for a sad paragraph.

Way back when, I decided 99 construction would be the greatest. I was 45 rcing. 10m cash, 50 construction. I made a blog on tip.it. I talked to trip for advice. I bought 100k p ess and 1k super energies. Now, at 72 rcing, almost 73, I can tell you this. You haven't sceen nothin yet. I really hope you complete your goal, I really do, but you haven't done anything compared to me, yet I failed.

Prove me wrong, I really hope you do :thumbsup:

Well here was my initial thoughts on the matter, there I was, rcing 100k nats in 1 summer, blasting from 45 to 72 rcing, and I quit rcing because I burned myself out. :oops:

Now a long time later, you passed me, I gess it pays to pace yourself, even if it is slow.

So congradulations, you did prove me wrong, and im glad! If my staking account does earn me instent millions and billions, im going to bank 126k oak planks just as soon as I get a white phat.

Then ill beat you :XD: Good luck, keep going!

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

Hey, there.

Good luck is a start, now for a sad paragraph.

Way back when, I decided 99 construction would be the greatest. I was 45 rcing. 10m cash, 50 construction. I made a blog on tip.it. I talked to trip for advice. I bought 100k p ess and 1k super energies. Now, at 72 rcing, almost 73, I can tell you this. You haven't sceen nothin yet. I really hope you complete your goal, I really do, but you haven't done anything compared to me, yet I failed.

Prove me wrong, I really hope you do :thumbsup:

Well here was my initial thoughts on the matter, there I was, rcing 100k nats in 1 summer, blasting from 45 to 72 rcing, and I quit rcing because I burned myself out. :oops:

Now a long time later, you passed me, I gess it pays to pace yourself, even if it is slow.

So congradulations, you did prove me wrong, and im glad! If my staking account does earn me instent millions and billions, im going to bank 126k oak planks just as soon as I get a white phat.

Then ill beat you :XD: Good luck, keep going!

Yeah, I get busy in the "non" summer times, so I can't play as much as I wish, so I don't get levels as fast. Thanks though! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, Okay, I will update this everyday now. I keep forgetting, but I will do it for now on. Here's my latest updates... There are a lot!

zac003uk2.png

zac004ek9.png

zac006nq9.png

zac007ll9.png

zac005ib2.png

zac008bf6.png

zac009zh0.png

zac010cp9.png

Wheff! Enjoy. <3:

good luck :P

con will cost alot to get to 99 but your already 81 =D>

gratz on your lvls hope to see more <3:

~pie~

Thanks!

Yeah, it will cost a lot, but I enjoy it. :)

Here's a couple of levels for you followed by a cool screenshot of Codguy allowing me to hold his rares and other stuff. <3:

Also, I would like to thank Shey greatly for helping me on Desert Treasure. She coached me through it which helped me beat it. The funniest part about that quest is the only reason I wanted to beat it was so I could put the Kharyll portal in my house to collect mushrooms. So, I did all that for mushrooms. :lol:

zac004iu7.png

zac005ag3.png

Thanks again Codguy! <3:

I want to thanks Shey again. <3:

zac006zy0.png

Now I have to get 400 mushrooms and I will be back to Runecrafting. :)

Thanks for all the support. <3: