Craziest goal on G and A dat u actually saw complete!!!

romking

I'm just wondering what's the most crazy goal you saw on Runescape Goal And Achievement forums that was actualy completed?

I saw a couple that were 'shockers', but I will say them after I here some people their answers.

This should be interesting :D

lol maybe, i go to G and A forums alot and i know how it works most people quit soon, especially the crazygoals, but every now and than ppl actually complete the goal, dont say name of person or anything like that just some crazy goals u know people have completed

weard=good

i like weard

lol ya no thread really suits it

i jus thought general p2p made most sense

ya ppl gettin da c wars armor is amazin, dont think i ever saw thread on it

i saw people do stuff like,

trade tinderbox into full dragon

runecrafting 1m nats straight

50-99 slayer in less 2 months

Bones_Zero

not that hard to understand my grammer aint da best but dat should be understandable, il edit it again if i have to

if your talking about the title yes dats a bit confusing but thetitle is supposed to mean

craziest goals and achievement u saw in rs forums achieved

this isn't english class...so lets keep it that way. If you cant understand what he is saying...then you obviously need to work on YOUR comprehension skills.

on topic:

the guy that actually collected 100K snowballs...i dont know if that was an easy task or not...since i didn't do that holiday event...but it seemed like an unreasonable goal

I have one 8-)

I know a fella that said he was going to craft 1 million nature runes...and ill be damned if he didnt do it...took him agessss to sell them all but he was a nice 300mil richer afterwards :shock:

Got him to almost 99 runecrafting too...name was kev(sometihng...sides cant say the whole name anyways against the rules)

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

I have one 8-)

I know a fella that said he was going to craft 1 million nature runes...and ill be damned if he didnt do it...took him agessss to sell them all but he was a nice 300mil richer afterwards :shock:

Got him to almost 99 runecrafting too...name was kev(sometihng...sides cant say the whole name anyways against the rules)

I heard about that... I also heard about a kid that picked one mill flax. Took him ages to pick it, and just as long to sell it all. :XD:

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

I have one 8-)

I think that was penguinkev, and according to the rules, we can name people as long as it isn't in a negative light.

I haven't understood a word posted in this topic.

How ironic....

I believe the phrase you are looking for is "I dont understand a word you just said"

On topic: Im going to have to say when that kid went from 2m gp networth to a purple p hat in 3 weeks...I thought that was pretty amazing.

I remember Zelda_Ot crafting 1M nats, then going through the abyss with full dragon and a blue party hat to craft the 1 millionth. That struck me as the biggest achievement in G&A.

It's one thing to criticize a person's grammar because he or she doesn't care about the language. It's another to flame because the person doesn't speak it as a native language, which some people don't here. It's unclear which category the OP falls in, and, as said before, this is not English class, so unless a person is talking in such an excess of l33t/chatspeak that it makes the post incomprehensible, I suggest you lay off the OP and any others who don't type in "literature class approved" language. And, if you actually took the time to read his words, they actually make sense.

I haven't understood a word posted in this topic.

+1

Grammar and proper English are your friends. =D>

*sigh*

There was a thread somewhere on these forums about someone mining 750k Iron 1500k Coal and making 750k steel plates rofl.

Hands down it was Zeldaot's solo rcing from 91-99 rc. It was a really great topic and had its ups and downs. He ended up losing a phat to a scammer on his brother's account I believe but he also managed to run to the abyss with all the natures etc. in his inventory at one point. Really great thread.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

Hands down it was Zeldaot's solo rcing from 91-99 rc. It was a really great topic and had its ups and downs. He ended up losing a phat to a scammer on his brother's account I believe but he also managed to run to the abyss with all the natures etc. in his inventory at one point. Really great thread.

hands down best... running thru the abyss skulled with full dragon blue phat 1.1mil nats...damn is all i have to say.

its as if this post shouldnt be here...

agreed, why the hell general p2p? why not general? or goals/achievements. i can understand G&A is about saying, im going to try to do this... but i dont see how this is a members only thread. hence me wondering why the hell its in gen. p2p

If you really, honestly don't understand all the dribble he said, then YOU are the stupid one. Seriously, stop nitpicking his English. I perfectly understood everything he said.

i understood it, but really...no one should condone the usage of the word "Dat"

hands down best... running thru the abyss skulled with full dragon blue phat 1.1mil nats...damn is all i have to say.

:shock: HOLY FISHSTICKS! :shock: GEE WILIKERS BATMAN! :shock:

Well with new recent information this one too now takes the cake.

For someone to be so brazen as to run through the abyss with mage magnet armor on none the less with close to 1 bil's worth of stuff on him...

Prolly close to the most worthwhile would have been rc pk ever to be honest.

And i almost Stained my drawers running through the abyss a few trips in a row with 80mil on too...this man has balls of steel!

(Bet it was just one trip to my several 8-) )

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]