Strange Runescape Lingo?

wakka102

What Runescape or Gaming lingo that is totally wierd?

mine would have to be just about anything that ends in "ies"

"selling lobbies!!!!" - is it really much harder to just type out "lobster" if your going to put an "ies" on the end?

"selling sharkies" - same as before but even worse....

another new one that I came across the other day

*guy morphs into a rock* "rocking is fun" -.-

can you think of any Runescape or gaming lingo that you encounter that just completely baffles you? This is about all I can think of off the top of my head...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I type "literately" I very oftenly run into people who say, "ur a gramer nazi" and then they use these little acronym's to their friend's.

My favorite has to be when I was runecrafting, someone said "Kai: hag". At first I was confused. Then I thought about it. Has a Glory!

I asked and (s)he said I was the first to ever figure it out.

There have been some other ones, however, like you said, it's not coming to me. :-k

Quest Cape Achieved February 14, 2007. -Not Maintained-

1700+ Skill Total July 15, 2009

All Skills 60+ - July 26, 2009

Drops: dragon - medx8, spearx1 ;; 3rd - helmx1 ;; barrows - dhaxex1, gspearx1, dhhelmx1

Dh for Dharok has to be one of the worst. Abby whips for abyssal whips is pretty bad as well. Most text messaging lingo such as 'wut' and '4' is pretty pathetic too. I type everything out even on my cellphone and these kids can't type one more character to make 'what.' It's kinda sad if you ask me.

Personally, I'd rather spell everything out so I don't look like an illiterate or a 12 year old. In game and irl :P

Panix - /server -j #runescape irc.efnet.org

-

NOT EVEN DOOM MUSIC

Dh for Dharok has to be one of the worst. Abby whips for abyssal whips is pretty bad as well. Most text messaging lingo such as 'wut' and '4' is pretty pathetic too. I type everything out even on my cellphone and these kids can't type one more character to make 'what.' It's kinda sad if you ask me.

Personally, I'd rather spell everything out so I don't look like an illiterate or a 12 year old. In game and irl :P

In runescape and on these forums I type everything out but on my phone I use 2 for too and u instead of you.. Just to make it go faster.

pongr.png

Abby whip (as opposed to what...?)
:lol: thats a good one. The first time I heard that name I thought they were talking about some girl :oops:

Lol, when people were talking about Addy, I thought they were talking about a person at first :-$ .

A month of confusion right there -.- .

I still don't know what FTW means.

Forget the world?

Feel the wind?

For those wondering?

Free toxic waste?

Face the world?

Fight to win?

Free the whales?

Help!

prokillar.gif

In runescape and on these forums I type everything out but on my phone I use 2 for too and u instead of you.. Just to make it go faster.

as one of the few teenagers who despises "l33t" speak I think it's just easier to type on a cell phone in shorthand and it has carried over because of lazyness (I know thats spelled wrong but I don't know how to spell it correctly)

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

I still don't know what FTW means.

Forget the world?

Feel the wind?

For those wondering?

Free toxic waste?

Face the world?

Fight to win?

Free the whales?

Help!

FOR THE WIN!! \' \' :twisted: :thumbsup:

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

So many people don't know what "tbh" means. I try using it online with friends and no one gets it. So I'm not exactly sure where "tbh" came from, if it was RS or not, but it's definitely RS lingo.
To be honest. ^_^;

Drops: dragon - medx8, spearx1 ;; 3rd - helmx1 ;; barrows - dhaxex1, gspearx1, dhhelmx1

So many people don't know what "tbh" means. I try using it online with friends and no one gets it. So I'm not exactly sure where "tbh" came from, if it was RS or not, but it's definitely RS lingo.
To be honest. ^_^;

Well I know what it means. :P Try telling that to everyone on my AIM buddy list. ^^;

To be honest. ^_^;
Well I know what it means. :P Try telling that to everyone on my AIM buddy list. ^^;
Oh, lmao. I can't stand when people say "ttly" for totally either. I always think they mis-type from "ttyl", talk to you later.

To be honest. ^_^;
Oh, lmao. I can't stand when people say "ttly" for totally either. I always think they mis-type from "ttyl", talk to you later.

Yes. I ttly agree with ypu.

Lobby

Swordy

Sharky

Abby

RC Pky (kidding, I made it up, lol)

Obby

Ardy

Fally

Varr

Cammy

Pl8

Hamz

TT

PP

Ah

Ka

Dh

Guth (I can't stand it when people say it, it could mean guthan or guthix, ugh)

I'm betting theres so much more I don't know about :|