Getting Cleaned...

Glandringg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i never go above 200k in duel arena after hearing everyone whining about being cleaned, my high defence makes me a good boxer and now i'm making tons of money by box duels, i was down 400k now i'm up 300k :mrgreen:

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

I take all the steps to prevents getting hacked or scammed (haveing a pin, staying out of the wildy and duel arena etc.) but I also train my money making skills up in case I do get scammed some how. That way make money back. Other people can scam items but they can scam my skills \' .

Dudeonthenet.png

Dudeonthenet.png

I'm always buying snapdragon seeds, name your price.

I take all the steps to prevents getting hacked or scammed (haveing a pin, staying out of the wildy and duel arena etc.) but I also train my money making skills up in case I do get scammed some how. That way make money back. Other people can scam items but they can scam my skills \' .
In duel arena i always keep a crystal bow and 100 fire waves just incase of rule switches =)
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

happened to me 3 times in the past year...

1st time, holy **** 50m+ of stuff gone!!!!(okay several hundred mil now)

2nd time, Holy **** again... 30m+ of stuff gone

3rd time, I am quitting, 10m of stuff gone... I am broke, next day, I work back

Basically I get mad, consider quitting, then I bounce back

Soon I may have rares again <3:

Currently about 18-20m of stuff.

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

I used to hate it. But now, it's just another part of gameplay.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Easy Come, Easy Go.

As long as I only stake Cash, I'm fine with whatever amount I lose. Can always work for it back. That's how I see it.

Oh...And My latest Mage Boxing day:

Started from 200k :)

07Feb24-11.png

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

I can't really see why people get themself cleaned anyway?

Lets say you start with 20m, and you stake 1m at a time. You loose 19 times? Why would you wanna stake another time so you can get yourself cleaned? I'd always stop at that point, because making money again with some cash is sooo much easier without it.

So I'd never get myself cleaned by staking. However, if I'd loose a big amount of money, I'd probably log off for the rest of the day, and start over again the next day.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

I can't really see why people get themself cleaned anyway?

Lets say you start with 20m, and you stake 1m at a time. You loose 19 times? Why would you wanna stake another time so you can get yourself cleaned? I'd always stop at that point, because making money again with some cash is sooo much easier without it.

So I'd never get myself cleaned by staking. However, if I'd loose a big amount of money, I'd probably log off for the rest of the day, and start over again the next day.

yeah i totally agree.i cant stake becuase im too tight with my money :boohoo: and im just plain rubbish at staing.once i faught someone for 250k when they dropped nitro(i thought i was going to win) when he unleashed the best of dharocks :wall: :oops: never again

tifsdac6mc.gif

hey i dont know much about no armour staking but when i used to stake with v i used to stake my p hats, now once i lost them i was absolutely cleaned, sothe best advice for anyone if you want to enjoy runescape is * STAY OUT OF THE DUEL ARENA !!!!*

trinox_nz.png

trinox_nz.png

trinox_nz.png

Dag King Drops: 2 x Dragon Axe, 3 x Warrior Ring, 1 x Beserker Ring

Barrows Drops: Veracs helm x 2, Veracs Brassy x 2, Ahrims Staff x 2, Dharoks Axe x 1, Guthan Skirt x 1, Torags Helm x1, Karils Cross Bow x 1

if you quit or got upset after getting cleaned, then you only played for pixels

i can enjoy the game just playing and chatting with my friends

rs isn't only about money

i do stake often, it is actually entertaining to win 200M in a day but i wouldn't get mad if i lost it

Kaizoku

what i do is i duel something worth 50-100k and if i lose twice in a row and barely hit my opponent then i know my luck isnt what it needs to be to win, but if i lose twice but just barely lose then i know my luck is up to par for the day

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

duelwinftwth9.png

Hawt tbh 8-)

But I've probably lost at least the same amount :-$

If I go dueling, I won't take much money, just like 200k, and only if I'd happen to find a good victim

Uula.png