Blood Crafting?

latin14

Finally, you'll have the opportunity to look into the dark heart of old Varrock, digging holes into ancient caverns best left undisturbed. What Lies Below the city? What foul plots are afoot? Do you have what it takes to join the Varrock Palace Secret Guard? Don't expect a simple story in this quest, for the conspiracies and plans of wicked men are rarely transparent... though there will be Runecrafting rewards for anyone that can translate them.

(From the Jagex website, RuneScape.com)

If you see, there will be a Runecrafting update reward. For anyone that can translate them could mean you need a high level RC...Or you need to do another Mourning's End puzzle type thing.

Your thoughts?

(I noticed this immediately when reading the updates. I thought, like many others, that the blood altar was gonna be in the Vampire City. It may not?)

we were given this privledge to get easy exp, everything has a cost.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason i don't think it's a new altar :-k .

the new thing is under varrock, varrock is the city once ruled by that demon. So the new thing could be either a gate way to hell for bloods or ... I don't know!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Tele to Abyss outside wild. :thumbsup: By walking long way to deep under Varrock... #-o

I still want to believe that blood crafting will eventually have something to do with the vampire thingys and castle Drakan thingy in Morytania.

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

It would be ownage if it was there, but the Death alter is really far from a bank, why would the Blood alter be closer to a bank than the Death alter?

But yeah, would be one hell of a reason to get 77 Runecrafting anyway.

sigfortifqt0.png

Click sig for my hawt blog

i doubt it's an alter...sry, and most alter are near secluded areas, and that new CITY probably includes a bank, i'm confident it's just a quest/mini-quest with runecrafting exp as a reward, or even a mini game... :roll:

yodaxq1.jpg

There's no such thing as "wireless." Just really long extension cords.

It would be sweet if it is a Blood Altar update but I agree it would have made sense if the Blood Altar was in the Sanguinesti region, perhaps beneath Drakan Castle.

Where on Runescape is that? :-s

Uhhh... east of Mort Myre Swap? I forgot.. been a few months since I did that quest :XD: The city reminded me of someplace in a game i've played.. cant really recall

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

It would be sweet if it is a Blood Altar update but I agree it would have made sense if the Blood Altar was in the Sanguinesti region, perhaps beneath Drakan Castle.

Where on Runescape is that? :-s

Uhhh... east of Mort Myre Swap? I forgot.. been a few months since I did that quest :XD: The city reminded me of someplace in a game i've played.. cant really recall

It is actually east of Mort'ton and Barrows. It the blood altar is beneath Drakan Castle, it will be a pain to get too. I think this quest will be interesting. I should start runecrafting again I think.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Erm, if the blood altar is beneath Drakan's Castle, why not just use the abyss?

But I don't think it will be the new altar anyway. It's probably be some new way of levelling it. Maybe a minigame type thing?

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Non-wildy abyss tele? Blood crafting? Giant pouch? All great ideas, although for blood crafting they'd have to have it in a very long dungeon with powerful monsters and the tallys are a kq drop, you'd need to have like 90 rc and it would have to be non-abyss. Anyway, perhaps its a ring or something that would increase the amount of runes you get for multiple crafting.

it would make alot of sense

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard