biggest possible max hit!!

helloandhi

Actually the highest hit on another player is a 99, cause thats the max hp XD. Good thing most pkers can't hit that hard one hit. :lol:

~Ddaanniiellh

My Saradomin_brew(4).png Disagrees =P~

Max hit on a player ever has been 108 \' A level 3 can hit it too! Figure out how :P

with the enchanted green scepters or whatever there called

bug where you could 1hit anyone with it

Huh? :-s What enchanted green scepter?

Ddaanniiellh is talking about collapsing tunnels in Castle Wars. :wink:

wartortlelove.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the highest hit on another player is a 99, cause thats the max hp XD. Good thing most pkers can't hit that hard one hit. :lol:

~Ddaanniiellh

Max hit on a player ever has been 108 \' A level 3 can hit it too! Figure out how :P

Its the green farming tool thing that u get from F.T. pt.1. When they came out ppl could 1 hit each other. Mass chaos :lol:

yeah i've hit in th 350 during a soals bane to :XD:
That's nice as you can only hit 250 in that quest.

That's also nice as you can only hit 200 in that quest.

Golv hit a 102 recently with Dharoks. That and the 102 with the Keris (right?) Dagger just posted before. Those are the highest I've seen.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

~Ddaanniiellh

i've seen it done... in photoshop (or in my case photoimpression4)

35coc9g.jpg

heh heh heh

that guy was so nice

~Ddaanniiellh

Its the green farming tool thing that u get from F.T. pt.1. When they came out ppl could 1 hit each other. Mass chaos :lol:

Isn't there an altar that boosts your hp up about 3 when you pray at it? So if you time it right and the effect doesn't wear off, couldn't you get hit a 111?

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

I D R used to have a nice topic with all the max hits, but that was before barrows and stuff came out, I think.

If you search around for it, there are a lot of high hitting pictures in it.

Lmao....Besides "A Souls Bane".... :wall:
Hedged.png

~Ddaanniiellh

Dunno about 108, but anyone can hit up to 99 by collapsing the rocks at cwars :twisted:

The max hit possible in the game is 107 with a ddp++ spec and poision

Salve ammy (e)

black mask

fire cape

rune boots

rune defender

beserker ring

That helm with the wings (I'm f2p :boohoo: )

Fighters torso

And I think thats it

Salve ammy and black mask don't stack.
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Edit: Forgot about Sara Brew + CWars rocks #-o

I believe max hit I've seen is a 102 with the Keris Dagger (not mine)

I hit a 60 with that thing though, so I like it better than full dharok and really low health :lol:

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

I think someone have hitted 130...

Thatet wouldet beet impossibleet rightet nowet...

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

I beg to differ. You can drink a certain drink (forget the name currently) that will change random stats, sometimes killing you. It has been recorded that someone's str went above 130. I don't know how hard you could hit with all the other bonuses added in, but I'm pretty sure it's above 102.

Poisen chalice, it gives random level boosts or it can kill you poisen you ect ect. You can get it from the dwarfe by coal carts.

maxsig28nv.gif

• 5 weeks later...
Hmm, I recall seeing someone hit 102 after Contact! came out, with that dagger that you get from the quest (Keris?).

I saw a 120 I think on that post in General P2p. Pretty insane actually.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

90 is 'quite easy' to hit. The best with Dharoks is about 110 now. And the best with that keris is not yet hitted/screenied but probably around 130.

Someone posted a picture of he hitting a 102 with the keris.

102wb3.png

Note this is not me!

Holy...........

That guy could 1 hit anybody anyday.

Keris only does that on Kalphites.

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

Holy...........

actually that spec does not work on normal players, they max hit on a normal person is about 100 or so I think (thats not the max hit on monsters, as there are diferent ammulets etc that work better on diferent monsters)

Z0MG J00 H4V3 100 HP!

no seriously, the max hit on a human (as in a player character) is 99, max... 1 H17 K0!

moi_extraire.gif

Yes, I do know I'm not ranked in any REAL skills.

Holy...........

actually that spec does not work on normal players, they max hit on a normal person is about 100 or so I think (thats not the max hit on monsters, as there are diferent ammulets etc that work better on diferent monsters)

Z0MG J00 H4V3 100 HP!

no seriously, the max hit on a human (as in a player character) is 99, max... 1 H17 K0!

With a Saradomin Brew you can get your HP above maximum, to 118 if you have 99 HP. Also, you might be able to use the alter in the desert that raises your HP temporarily by 3 to get 121 Hp.

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

Holy...........

Z0MG J00 H4V3 100 HP!

With a Saradomin Brew you can get your HP above maximum, to 118 if you have 99 HP. Also, you might be able to use the alter in the desert that raises your HP temporarily by 3 to get 121 Hp.

+hp cape? so thats 122 if im not mistaken?

polarbeardaveyz9.png

Holy...........

Z0MG J00 H4V3 100 HP!

+hp cape? so thats 122 if im not mistaken?

It depends on how many of those bonuses stack. The Hp Cape might only raise it to 100 from 99, so it might not have any effect at all. Maybe if you did its bonus first?

Salve amulet was used..

Also, I'm just wondering, on the calc, it allows you to select dragon battleaxe special and potions, but i'm sure that they can't be combined?

A 102 is possible with full dh at 1 hp 99 str prayer and pot while wearing a salve ammy against those high level shades...

Im pretty sure i saw a pic of it somewhere here

2czeqeh.jpg