Pass The Cheese (Now on TIF)

cheese666me

Eirin Yagokoro, however, is simply falcon punched by Kirby, thus saving my armies. I then send Tabuu to intercept you before you can reach the Super Smash Brothers, and he casts you into a bottomless pit, bringing the cheese back to me, where I test it with the stolen Cheese Tester to ensure its authenticity. My human armies, oblivious of this, return to me with a report of success, and hand me the reins on the world. `

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Dio Brando brings a Road Roller from the sky to flatten Kirby so he won't interfere anymore.

diowon.png

WRYYYYYYY!

Then he and Sakuya Izayoi perform a ZA WARUDO to double the range of the time freeze. During that time he and Sakuya throw their knives at all of the soldiers. When time resumes its motion all of the soldiers die from a knife to the head. They get to your headquarters and kill you with a knife barrage. After Dio and Sakuya give me the cheese I get Snake to rig your headquarters with C4 and he detonates the whole building which kills all of your remaining soldiers and mutant mice.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Kirby turns into a rock just in time, and tips over the road roller, theus crushing Dio Brando. Then, when Sakuya Izayoi attempts a Za Warudo, it fails to be large enough to encompass all of my soldiers, who shoot Sakuya from outside the time bubble. Then, when Snake appears to rig my headquarters, I merely spray him with a can of Raid which I stole from Psycho Robot a page or so ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I am very sneaky. The can of raid you stole from me was rigged. When you try to spray it, it sprays backwards into your eyes. Ouch. While you're blinded and stumbling around, I steal the cheese.

Unfortunately you were hallucinating about haxoring the robot as Psycho_Robot didn't even MENTION a robot at all in his post. So while P_R is petting that cheese I use my awesome cross-dressing powers to become Solid Snake. I get behind him, snap his neck, get the cheese, and the mission is complete.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I send two of my men to forcefully yank the cheese away from your grip. Upon seeing them, you place the cheese on the floor behind you getting ready to fight back. At that moment I silently dash in (Unbeknownst to you) grab the cheese and run off all within 5 seconds.

You still continue to be distracted by my men as I hop in a limo and speed off to the nearest hotel.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

But I made a roadblock to stop you, the roadblock totally crashes your limousine and I release my zombie horde who make you into a zombie too ( :ohnoes: ). I run off with the cheese and put it into a safe, which weighs 5000 tons (why do the safes have to be so heavy?).

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

Unfortunately you were so concerned with making the safe heavy that you forgot to make it strong. I karate chop the safe and break my hand. Then I come up with a better idea and kick the safe, breaking my toes. Finally I come up with a third and even better idea of headbutting the safe. I don't remember what happened after that, but somehow I wound up with the cheese.

I am called back to the land of the forum games by Gallade64, and I notice that I no longer the sole owner of the cheese. But, with this astonishing discovery, I am empowered. I throw away the can of raid, and take out a different weapon, once stolen from the second best cheese thief, and seek out Psycho.

I find him, and he is slightly amnesic from breaking open a safe with his head. However, he remembers that he enjoys being around hypno toads, and so goes there. After a little thinking, I send a pack of stray, starving cats after the hypno toads, and they attack them. Then I pull out my catnip. Needless to say, in the ensuing chaos, I take the cheese.

Did you really think it would be that easy?

The hynotoads hypnotize the cats at the drop of a hat. Since I'm a fan of hypnotoads, they do me a favor: they hypnotize you into giving me the cheese, then dressing up in women's clothing for my amusement. After we're all finish laughing at you, they ride the cats back to Hypnotoadia, which, you assume, is the Hypnotoad home world. That you can ride on cats to reach. Despite it being a different planet. Such is the power of HYPNOTOAD!!!!

I wake up from my hypnotized state, and throw off the women's clothes and pull on something more normal for me. I then set Sho Minamimoto onto finding a way into the hypnotoad world without cats, while I round up as many cats as I can find to bring my army to Hypnotoadia. I manage to get enough for my penguin army to go, and send them ahead of me, while Sho finally figures out a way to get to Hypnotoadia without riding a cat. We get 7 more cats, kill them, then use their dead bodies to create a portal to Hypnotoadia.

My two remaining armies go through, and kill what is left of the hypno-toads after my penguins got through with them. One of my penguins brings me a wrapped gift of a piece of cheese, which I authenticate with my cheese tester, and a single living hypno toad, whom I use to hypnotize you and make you tell me how to un-hypnotize the casualties in my penguin army. I then place you under lock and key with the hypno-toad, though in seperate areas, and surround you with cat-riding penguin guards and cat-hating Russian guards.

But then a meteorite hits earth and everything gets destroyed but the cheese (it can't be destroyed by now) and as I was on the moon I was the only survivor and took the cheese with me after the (cool guys don't look at explosions, the flames are hot but their heart is cold) blast to the space. I stole Star Trek's über-fast spaceshuttle and blast away with it towards the Star Wars galaxi (pretty dumb idea, huh?).

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

Kirby, however, merely Falcon Punches the meteorite back into space. I round up the intelligent humans in my armies, and they build me a space-ship. I jet off in your direction, and find you stopped near Jupiter, where the Grammar Nazis managed to stop you and are in the process of teaching you punctuation. I sneak onto your ship, steal the cheese, and sneak back out. After returning to earth and testing the cheese with my cheese tester, I have more spaceships built for the entirety of my army to use, should the need ever arise.

• 3 weeks later...

The smileys then proceed to stab you with their thumbs for the totals suck of that reply, which may have kept me from having the cheese forever.

(Seriously, why does everyone post when I've been gone for a week?)

• 4 weeks later...

*throws water balloons at everyone*

I tell everyone that the waterballoons have Sodium Chloride mixed in them... everyone runs. I find the cheese and bury it under my bed... my very messy bed that has a 3month old half eaten sandwich under it.

But you bump into my foot. Yes, just my foot, because it was being held in mid-air. Your nose is broken and I take the cheese.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

My rat army comes and steals the cheese back for me, then steals your magic floating foot. They bring it back.

Reading Psycho like a book.. I was waiting in the parking lot to welcome him.... who_am_i walks past holding something that looks very cheese like and yellowy... however I ignore him in favour of my prey...

Psycho comes running after who_am_i, and I use my epic flame thrower on Psycho. Sadly who_am_i gets toasted in the crossfire as well as Psycho... but that's fine...

in the ensuing mayhem, the cheese flies through the air and lands at my feet. <3:

My necromancer rat revives me from my (flame-[developmentally delayed]ant) pants pocket, and I take off after you. I tackle you, wrestle the cheese from your grasp, then knock you out, and slip the flamethrower from your back. I then go to my house once more.

I check the cheese with my cheese tester, and find that it is in fact the real cheese, and you were mixed up. In the mean time, you rot to death.