prove your veteran status.

xpandax

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol... No picture, but I remember when the wildy was first introduced, banishing PKing everywhere :)

I made it all the way through the wilderness, then I found a chokepoint with a giant on it so I couldn't go any farther. Found a steel dagger too, FTW XD

Mithdragonsig5.jpg

it's weird that so many of us old schoolers set our recov questions in late febuary 2002... a nd darkdude weren't you a veteran on the gamefaqs forums?!? I still remember the days back with jet0r =p

so your an oldschooler and still dont know why....It is because jagex changed the date of setting recovery questions to the first day membership came out.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Having the Feb 2002 sig doesn't prove that it was started in 2002. The reason I know this is because I created my account in march-may 2002, created some pures after that, and All of them have Feb 2002.

I started playing 2002, was around for Halloween drop and then hacked the day after :S...quit and missed santa drop and bunny ears. Came back and made back the money I had plus more...not to mention R2h were no longer as expensive as they were when I quit.

Missed the scythe drop due to the fact that halloween I was gone and then I had football during the 2nd scythe drop(jagex dropped it on 2 days)

w4M8t.png

I still remember the exact date i started playing. Jan 25, 2005 :)

became member on April 4, 2005.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

made x1992x in 03

i got yo-yo and rubber chicken:P FTW

missed the scyth and ears :wall:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

crzyj18recovsoldbi9.th.png

my first ever character, my recovs were really set in about may 2001, but they made everybody's who set recovs before feb. 27 2002 set to that date (the day they made members i think), i dont play on this account anymore, i have bunny ears on my main account, and scythes on several accounts

reinscythefq3.th.png

this is my noob pker made sometime around mid 2003, was 62 attack 42 defense 92 strength on rs1.. also my lvl 85 "2nd main" has a scythe

i used to have a lot of old rs1 pictures but they are on a cd somewhere at my moms house...

dragonmguthan,crazyj18.gif

RSC veteran

I have a scythe. :thumbsup:

No ears though. <.<

I also joined tip.it about 2 years after I started playing Runescape. O:)

<-

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

this thread is silly, only people posting recovery questions, guess what?

i have a 1 year old account, and it says feb 27 2002

its a glitch, how about you stop posting recovery questions and something like a scythe bunny ears or holiday item?

even my account is 4 years old + and i changed my recovery questions like a month ago so it says 2007, doesnt mean i started in 2007.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

I started in December of 2003, but my recovery questions were last set in like October of 2004.

Not to mention the fact that I'm too lazy to get a picture of the entry screen thing anyways. :-w

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

it's weird that so many of us old schoolers set our recov questions in late febuary 2002... a nd darkdude weren't you a veteran on the gamefaqs forums?!? I still remember the days back with jet0r =p

Yeah, I still go there too :P