Omar

this is quick, i just thought maybe the run option could stay on after you log out, the in, and so could the attack mode. has it ever happened to you while training strenght that you killed those 500 giants with the accurate option? once again, it may be my fault, but still.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Good idea for sure, but they probably would have done this already if it was as easy as it seems, I have no real knowlage of programing but it might take too much memory or something for it to be really usefull. I mean all of those RS files with all those settings. Plus the files people don't use anymore just waste more space... I donno, but I'd like to see it implimented.

pretty nice idea i hate needing to clikc run

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Great Idea, I support. Especially when I have to answer the phone and I have to log out, I usually want to train strength, but it puts it on attack with most weapons, or shared xp.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

wow my first 6/7 rated post. w00t! keep it coming

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Good idea for sure, but they probably would have done this already if it was as easy as it seems, I have no real knowlage of programing but it might take too much memory or something for it to be really usefull. I mean all of those RS files with all those settings. Plus the files people don't use anymore just waste more space... I donno, but I'd like to see it implimented.

whoa there, we have 11 or something equip slots. i dont remember myself losing an item or two i was wearin because of the huge amount of files. ::'

this is quick, i just thought maybe the run option could stay on after you log out, the in, and so could the attack mode. has it ever happened to you while training strenght that you killed those 500 giants with the accurate option? once again, it may be my fault, but still.

How can you train without looking at a stats XP? When training, I hover the mouse over the skill I'm training when it is not needed..

How can you train without looking at a stats XP? When training, I hover the mouse over the skill I'm training when it is not needed..

i never do. i prefer the surprise of gaining a level O:)

id imagine they could just make a single file that looks something like this:

run:on

attack style:1 (u could have like 1 for atk, 2 for def, 3 for str, (for mages this would just be simply 1 or 2)

something like that would take barely and memory and not be that hard for jagex to impliment.

I'm working on starting a web design buisness and a book

Goals-90M/100M-Top 2.0k In Smith-26m as F2P(+lvl 79 Smith)

United SmeltersÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ Association-Founder

Nuclear Co. MSC-Owner

My Merchanting Guide

harrinator1, I'll support this. :thumbsup: ... Why I did not do so earlier yesterday is far beyond me, as I remember reading this thread back then. :-k ...

Nuclear_Man2, when it comes to mages, it is actually 2 numbers for fighting config... one is for fighting mode (1 through 5) and the other is for the auto-cast spell number (1 through 16, under normal circumstances) ::' ... Any chance you knew this? :-s ...

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

harrinator1, I'll support this. :thumbsup: ... Why I did not do so earlier yesterday is far beyond me, as I remember reading this thread back then. :-k ...

Nuclear_Man2, when it comes to mages, it is actually 2 numbers for fighting config... one is for fighting mode (1 through 5) and the other is for the auto-cast spell number (1 through 16, under normal circumstances) ::' ... Any chance you knew this? :-s ...

~Mr. Devnull

i was just thinking about the 2, but u have a point it would probably just be easier to use 1-5

as for the spell cast number i think thats a different topic :D (this run and atk style)

I'm working on starting a web design buisness and a book

Goals-90M/100M-Top 2.0k In Smith-26m as F2P(+lvl 79 Smith)

United SmeltersÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ Association-Founder

Nuclear Co. MSC-Owner

My Merchanting Guide

as for the spell cast number i think thats a different topic :D (this run and atk style)

For a mage, their chosen spell is part of their attack style. Therefore, it is part of this thread. 'Nuff said. :mrgreen:

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)