How would you describe your friends?

woopidoo2

My friends are different.

Some are nerds, and talk about WoW and Runescape all the time.

But others skate, and sport (you know)

And some are still very childish, at the age of 16.

Sometimes I wonder why they are my friends :? #-o

Do your friends look like you, in the way they are?

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

Absolutely Not!

one of my friends is a pyromaniac who pretended like he had a gun when we were crossing the hoover dam. Absolute idiot. He thinks cs is stupid and plays "Worms 3-D" #-o

the others are better, they are actually sane, though I do question some things they do...

My close friends share the same basic interests as me, have similar outlooks on life and are from similar backgrounds. We all have an incredibly childish sense of humour. I wouldn't say they looked like me, racially we are all from the same type of background, give or take.

Other people who do not fit into this I would classify as acquaintances.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

Some are full of themselves!

Some of them only use RuneScape these days just to PM me: "Why weren't you at karate today?"

Almost all my friends don't stick to one game for more than a month.

Most of the friends I have had have shared the same common intrests as me, that being, they are gamers and are fairly relaxed as far as school goes.

Now granted I move around a ton so its kind of hard keeping in touch but probaly one of my best friends (i've known him for 5+ years now) pretty much is my partner in MMO'ing. ;p.

One's an Islam/Middle East freak. The other is an obsessed Runescape fanatic who is too smart for his own good in math who moved away to Chicago a year ago. :cry:

And then another just doesn't care. My other friends are 'hot' girls who love hockey just as much as I do!!

I love them all!!

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

I've got one really close friend who is very simular to me in pretty much all aspects of life (except he does no sport at all and I do tonnes). We both are into music, computers and we have the same bizzare sense of humour. After him, my immediate group of friends (the people that we hang round with, do stuff with after school) are a very weird but nice bunch. We share the common interest of music and thats about it. All the lads that I hang round with are almost 6ft and three out of the five of us are rugby players plus one blackbelt and 'the dwarf' (affectionate nickname the largest of our group called his 4ft 8 girlfriend) who is an ikedo ("she'll flatpack yo rear!") thingy.

This group of friends is incredibally flexible and we seem to know everyone else. There are always other people hanging out with us, if just for that day. Anyway, there's a lot of really bad jokes and the occasional stupid moment but that makes hanging round with them all the more fun.

Sorry for the jumbled upyness of this post, my mind is a mess tonight.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

My friends are different.

Some are nerds, and talk about WoW and Runescape all the time.

But others skate, and sport (you know)

And some are still very childish, at the age of 16.

Sometimes I wonder why they are my friends :? #-o

Do your friends look like you, in the way they are?

seriously.. thats like.. me... except we are all 15

we have -

the total nerd

the complete idiot (but well meaning)

the quiet one

the psycho

the emo

the girl obsessed one

and i cant really put myself into a group type thing.. im internet obsessed, WoW player, get pretty damn good exam results.. if i do say so myself.. and im level headed and witty most of the time.

Most ppl would categorize me as nerd.. but i wouldnt say that

in our little group of freinds.. but somehow we all manage to get along... most of the time

Tk5SF.png

My closest friend is extremely imature, but he's a good guy at times.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

A majority of my friends are massive jocks or over-achievers, the rest are more laid back like myself...not to say I'm a bad student. :P

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

Way too smart for their own good.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Humm, in my little group of friends, im the girl obsessed one/jock, we have the workaholic, the nerd, the jock, the raceist ( he's only well meaning), uhh the comicbook addict, the artist, the hoe, the emo and uhh the small guy =]

My friends vary. Some look nerdish, but are actually awesome athletes. Some look like awesome athletes, but are very nerdish. Lol.

All of my friends like playing video games, although I'm the only one of us who still plays RS. My friends joke around, do illegal stuff, you know, the usual 16 year old menality on life.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

My best friend acts like a retared monkey at times...but he's smart--just likes to act stupid I guess. o.O

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Half of you probably haven't seen me post in a while. I made a deal with myself to post as little as I can in OT...But this thread is too hard to resist...

My group of friends...All in band...All have played RuneScape for over a year of their life, some have quit...All on math team...All Asian...Yep, we're similar.

Pretty much, the 9 of us are...

-The Leader (A new kid, the loudest, he's taken control...Probably also the smartest.)

-The Spy (AKA me...I have a strange tendency to observe random things, and I can get information none of my friends can...And I can act spy-like...Gah, I watch too much 24.)

-The Jock/PR-Guy (Only one that plays sports other than ping-pong. :XD: Meaning he has friends other than us)

-The Sound Effect Guy (He makes REALLY strange sound effects...Random ones...)

-The Idiot (Sarcasm about him being an idiot. He burned his forehead or something when he was 2 years old. He's kind of weird. )

-The Game Addict 1 (Name says it all. Addicted to games, plays like 20 of them)

-The Game Addict 2 (Look up there.)

-The Caterer (He's skinny, and always has soda or chips with him...Which he sometimes shares)

-The Short Kid (Quiet and short. Like I used to be. I don't know how he stands us.)

Anyways, those 8 of my friends will be my friends until they move away, or we graduate from high school. Unlike those two people who thought they were my friends then I destroyed them in an argument. Basically, we act stupid yet we're some of the smartest kids in the school.

(What is it with me and long posts...)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.