The Political Compass, Where Do You Stand?

Da Pirates

DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND, THIS THREAD HAS CHANGED.

So this is something interesting I have found that undoubtedly some of you have seen before. It's called the political compass and it's a test that attempts to show where you stand, politically. It's better than the standard left-right line because it measures both your feelings on the economy and social ideas rather than grouping them into one. The basis for this test is that it really shows what kind of person you are, politically. So for the sake of discussion, I wonder where people here stand.

You can take the test at: http://www.politicalcompass.org/test

Here are my results:

pcgraphpng.php?ec=4.25&soc=6.72

People have seen that I have been changing my results. So to make people happy, my real results are above.

So where do you stand? Let's get some results and discuss them!

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little to the upper-left of the authoritarian-leftist quadrant. I'll get a picture later.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

16541451lm6.png

Same as you, but one notch up and to the right.

I hate the idea of classing people by ideology, though. At least it's a scale and not a "you're X" as if you accept all the ideology's precepts.

Edit: Looks like they keep this thing updated - they have Aussie PM (as of end of 2007), Kevin Rudd, on the scale.

Edit: Looks like they keep this thing updated - they have Aussie PM (as of end of 2007), Kevin Rudd, on the scale.

They used to have Hitler and Stalin as well, but it looks like they've replaced them with more modern day individuals.

They used to have Hitler and Stalin as well, but it looks like they've replaced them with more modern day individuals.

No, Stalin's still up there.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif