Bigfoot?

dru89

Okay, so I'm pretty much apathetic when it comes to bigfoot, but I read something on some blog that linked to some newspaper yada yada, you know how that goes. Anyways, apparently someone's captured a real live, well actually dead, bigfoot. It's going to be DNA tested and such, and will be done Friday. At the end of this I'll post the link so that you guys can read it and watch the youtube videos too. I'm interested to see how all of this data will turn up. What do the rest of you guys think that it is? And please, I'm not looking for "BIG FOOT IS A BIG FAKE" comments without having even looked at the article. =/ Being a little open-minded never hurt anyone, eh? =P

http://blogs.wncn.info/betweenthelines/ ... -big-hoax/

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigfoot, Montauk Monster, and This thing.

Just another list of obscure animals found across the globe.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Bigfoot, Montauk Monster, and This thing.

Just another list of obscure animals found across the globe.

the montauk monster looked like a dog sewn to na pig or something, and that other thing looked like some seaweed and a log. This looks a little bit more realistic, yet still looks like a bunch of chopped meat

Actually having an open mind would make your brain fall out. So yes, it does hurt everyone.

Anyways, I sort of believe in a "big foot" and Lochness Monster, sure. I just think they're undiscovered species related to dinosaurs or apes that live deep in the jungle or underwater where humans can't normally go. Hence why they're undiscovered. ;)

j0xPu5R.png

Actually having an open mind would make your brain fall out. So yes, it does hurt everyone.

Anyways, I sort of believe in a "big foot" and Lochness Monster, sure. I just think they're undiscovered species related to dinosaurs or apes that live deep in the jungle or underwater where humans can't normally go. Hence why they're undiscovered. ;)

mind...not head :wall:

Did anyone else notice Bigfoot was wearing shoes in the video footage? Right as he passes behind the log and turn around. He lifts up both feet and you can see shoes.

it can be just his feet/paws with snow under them... all you really see is the white 'sole'

and btw, it looks too humanly in the movie

Headshotcatcher.png

Did anyone else notice Bigfoot was wearing shoes in the video footage? Right as he passes behind the log and turn around. He lifts up both feet and you can see shoes.

it can be just his feet/paws with snow under them... all you really see is the white 'sole'

and btw, it looks too humanly in the movie

Yeah. There looks to be a seam too where the top and bottom part of the costume connect. Walks very humanly too like a man hunched over because of a heavy costume.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

The russian monster looks much more convincing.

I flat out refuse to believe or even seriously consider any more amateur-taken grainy shots of "bigfoot". They pop up every year or so and always turn out to be false/a costume made by 2 bored, unemployed guys who wanted to earn a quick buck by shocking others.

Maybe if it was some researcher from an university or overseas professor from Japan etc.. But just "some guy".. Nah.

Well, we'll know tomorrow, right?

But what kind of DNA testing can they do? Just test to make sure it isn't really just a pile of beef steaks?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Ever heard of champ??

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

The russian monster looks much more convincing.

I flat out refuse to believe or even seriously consider any more amateur-taken grainy shots of "bigfoot". They pop up every year or so and always turn out to be false/a costume made by 2 bored, unemployed guys who wanted to earn a quick buck by shocking others.

Maybe if it was some researcher from an university or overseas professor from Japan etc.. But just "some guy".. Nah.

Yeah, I love how researchers and professors in this field may search for years for these creatures but to no conclusive results, while some guy goes camping or walking along the beach for a day and comes back with a revolutionary discovery. Every time someone discovers something it's either a grainy, unconclusive picture/video or a blatantly obvious fake. I can't imagine how frustrated the researchers are. I'm sure some problem will occur during the DNA test, such as a theif stealing the Bigfoot like they did for the Montauk Monster, or some other crazy postponement that leaves monster enthuisiasts on the most frustrating cliffhanger for ages.

[hide=]

But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Well, we'll know tomorrow, right?

But what kind of DNA testing can they do? Just test to make sure it isn't really just a pile of beef steaks?

Obviously they can't determine if it's a "bigfoot" because they have no basis for comparison, but they can see if it's obviously manufactured DNA or the DNA of another organism. Depending on how much analysis they do, there are a few markers you'd expect to find if it's real mammalian DNA of a yet undiscovered species.

I'd suspect if it's a real find they'd try and piece it into some historical context and ask the question of what it's derived from/related to.

Still, somehow I doubt that this is anything significant.

I think they said they'd release it in a press conference... which was supposed to be today. Maybe a postponement as I predicted. I hate how so far every bit of evidence for monsters is either fake or unconclusive -.-

[hide=]

[/hide]

montageo.png