What I hate about getting PKed... other than dying

Kill_Life

Please post all rants you have about the Wilderness here.

This includes Revenants.

Since the return of Player Vs Player with PVP worlds. This sticky has been brought back for all rants about PVP.

Remember usual rules apply.

Happy Posting.

Last updated by Shazarabbit on October 19th 2008

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally off topic but its good to see you read and listen to some suggestions of the users.I'm pretty sure its not my idea so I'm not tooting my own horn here.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Revs attack you no matter what at least you can plead with players :? I also always see a rev ork northwest of the mage arena is that just me or what??

Oh please Mister Player Killer can you not kill me?

By the time you type that he would have killed you...

Personally I seem to be a rev magnet on the same polarity.I've never even seen one of those,even on trips where I specifically go looking for them...

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Revenants feel plain [wagon] annoying to me. Pkers gave me a thrill because they were real people but these npcs just feel..like npcs. When I see them I don't feel the thrill to fight or run but just a sigh as a random event with no prizes and a high likelyhood of you dieing. :?

Yea I really hated revs at first when they came out but if you think about it theyre better than pkers (if your trying to do something in wilderness w/out being bothered)

Revs can be manipulated and escaped from easily by using nearby trees and just hiding behind them.

But once a pker saw you and attacked you, either you had to kill em or get outta the wildy altogether.

The only real rant I still have about them is that they can attack off-screen...and the range attack is ice based (plz give us those arrows jagex???)

why are the level 30 ish revs able to hit 20s...? :roll:

well as said when they first released these fiendish annoyances. The their combat lvl's DO NOT reflect their strength. =] so if you see a lvl 2 running (rather floating) around, I would avoid it =]

killtyrant.png

killtyrant.png

well as said when they first released these fiendish annoyances. The their combat lvl's DO NOT reflect their strength. =] so if you see a lvl 2 running (rather floating) around, I would avoid it =]

So, the level 7 revenant imps can hit 20+? :uhh:

That's messed up. In F2P, they should be turned down a notch. The last time I checked, PKers didn't hit 25s or 23s constantly unless they're level 115+. Plus somehow they use F2P teleblock. Don't forget that their drops are completely useless.

j0xPu5R.png

I was with a group of rev hunters based in that church-y thing in like lvl 38 wild and we were taking turns scouting in pairs... when i went with my friend we ended up by the wall marking the end of F2P wild. So we're walkin along then from off screen (it wasn't on the mini-map either) the revs' magic blob slams into me and hits a 36, so I put on protect from magic and run away, I die 2 seconds later from another magic attack hitting a 30 :x

all 66 hp down the drain in 7 seconds tops, turns out it was the revenant knight we saw earlier floating through the church doors (how does that work!?

NOTE: I'm lvl 81 \'

how many runescapers does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the lightbulb and the rest to complain about how the first one was better

There are lots of bad people in the world, but they're like slinkies; you can have so much fun pushing them down two flights of stairs...

Arigorn_380.png

My previous acount, 'WeirdAl_fan' was unable to be recovered after the crash...

hate how revs can hit through prayer, doors and teleblock. Not at all like pkers used to be. Plus its range is rediculous. I chased me 40 levels of wilderness when i ran out of food.

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

They hit through teleblock?Gee don't everything?

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

So, the level 7 revenant imps can hit 20+? :uhh:

That's messed up. In F2P, they should be turned down a notch. The last time I checked, PKers didn't hit 25s or 23s constantly unless they're level 115+. Plus somehow they use F2P teleblock. Don't forget that their drops are completely useless.

The level 7 revs can probally hit 20+, I'll put my money on that...

Unbelieveable... however, I haven't run into one that attacked me yet so I can't complain.. but my friend got killed by one #-o

josh181830.png

these rants are crazy stong compared to old day pkers,they can attack farther than old pkers,they have unlimted healing,can attack while healing and can hit crazy hard compared to there cb lv!!!

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

o btw revs can steal you from other monsters,old pkers couldnt....they can go through closed doors,can f2p teleblock and have the worst drops for there lv..... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

vcz3sx.png

these rants are crazy stong compared to old day pkers,they can attack farther than old pkers,they have unlimted healing,can attack while healing and can hit crazy hard compared to there cb lv!!!

You mean revs, not rants? :lol:

yes lol meant revs :wall:

vcz3sx.png

• 2 weeks later...

Bounty Hunter......I know longer play RS but when i did the thing that made me the most mad was that when you where attacking someone in bh and they were not fighting back any person could stop you from killing them...I lost over two sets of zammy because of greedy people trying to get the kill for them selfs. :x

it saddens me that no one is still ranting about the wilderness actually being gone... i really hated it how once i got done training, joined a good clan, and even released some amazing pk vids all to be ruined on dec whatever. i was one of the few ppl who followed through actually quitting with that update and now no one even gives a [cabbage].... well whatever this is my first time logging onto tip.it in 8 months so have with with ur bh and dueling with no rewards. btw new graphics for rs... still blow.... WTF

Retired from RS as of Dec 24? Or whatever the day after the wildy died. I thought it was a joke.... Then I remembered... JaGex has no heart.

it saddens me that no one is still ranting about the wilderness actually being gone... i really hated it how once i got done training, joined a good clan, and even released some amazing pk vids all to be ruined on dec whatever. i was one of the few ppl who followed through actually quitting with that update and now no one even gives a [cabbage].... well whatever this is my first time logging onto tip.it in 8 months so have with with ur bh and dueling with no rewards. btw new graphics for rs... still blow.... WTF

No one is complaining about that because it's been 8 months already. People got over it.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead