~~Pyro's F2P Hawt Bloggey.NOW RANGING 61/70!!!!!!@@@### \:D/

2hf6s0j.jpg

Hello Everyone! I am making this blog so that it could keep me going with this account, so I can make new friends, and so that i can keep track of my accomplishments as well as goals. My homeworld for this account is on World 7 since it is the official tip it f2p world :thumbsup: If am not on World 7, it is because some noob is stealing my kills/rocks etc... or simply because of sneaky pvp skilling :-$ :lol: 7.png ftw!!! <3:

Feel free to look at any of my goals and achievements. Post on this blog to keep it alive pl0x and you are always welcomed to give me a pm on runescape because my chat is always ON :D

[hide=About Me]Just a little introduction of myself so you can know me a little bit better. I am a 15 year old Freshmen student. I go to school in a regular suburban town in New Jersey. Some of the things I enjoy are hanging out with friends, playing sport, playing videogames, and supporting my favorite teams!

I play soccer in the Fall and tennis in the Spring. I play runescape (duh!), but also play brawl on my Wii. I also watch many of the Jets games (football) as well as the NY Ranger (hockey). By the way i also like the Giants. So there you have it! :thumbsup:[/hide]

[hide=About Pyro]I made this account roughly around the 14th of September. I plan on staying f2p with him (or at least to have f2p only stats) and i am making him a pure so that he will be total pwnage when i pk :thumbsup:I love to pking <3: because i find it more exciting then to click and obtain resources. Don't get me wrong, skilling isn't bad. it's just that pking is exciting for me. I am making a pure because they don't make too long to make compared to a main.

I won't be playing too much later and next year because i am busy. I will play this winter for a fairly decent amount of hours. Then in the Spring I won't play as much because of sports. In the summer i have a job of some sort and next year will be an intense year of schooling. So i will pk in my free time. 8-)[/hide]

[hide=From Zero to Pking Hero]I'm on a mission to make this account a good F2P lower leveled pker. After screwing up so many times on past accounts :wall: I think that I finally know how to do this thing. I am going to use this guide this guy has nice stats, knows what he's doing, and really has an outstanding kills/losses ratio. :thumbsup:[/hide]

kbuphf.jpg

Thanks Ouchy S. aka Frea Guitar for dis really hot pic!

Latest Achievement: 61 Range! \:D/

ny60m1.jpg

Stats at the beginning of this blog:

2nnbcp.jpg

Stats right now:

Pyro_Xeron.png

[hide=Goals!]Pyro_Xeron.pngPyro_Xeron.png

Pyro_Xeron.pngPyro_Xeron.png

Pyro_Xeron.pngPyro_Xeron.pngPyro_Xeron.png

Pyro_Xeron.png[/hide]

[hide=Daily Progress!]Pyro_Xeron.png

Pyro_Xeron.png

Pyro_Xeron.png

Pyro_Xeron.png[/hide]

[hide=Strength]2cxxnb7.jpgfxq72r.jpg5yalh1.jpg2im2i3s.jpg8vq2z5.jpgnohi0g.jpg34e9gg0.jpg20p57w9.jpgekkiop.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Range]8yvvwk.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Magic]Not working on it yet[/hide]

[hide=Health]519dsw.jpg2f0agyw.jpg2w5m25z.jpg2cz4u84.jpg1zc0m55.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Other Achievements]23ibgna.jpg154ug5h.jpg205a7g7.jpg2jez9f6.jpg2mwa260.jpgm76ols.jpg168ihdg.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Bank Pic!]1zdvre8.jpg

Next one is coming soon![/hide]

[hide=Misc.]15ewim1.jpg my nooby old self :)

2qnbpsw.jpg :twisted:

219chl4.jpg :lol: :lol: :lol:

20ksy9e.jpg :mrgreen:

11k81gi.jpg

27yzs68.jpgr73y45.jpgr75d6w.jpg

I had a merry little jewish christmas :mrgreen:[/hide]

[hide=Currently...]Training range at hobgoblins near the crafting guild[/hide]

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extended Blog Post: \'

The Peeps I Love and the Blogs I Support (in no particular order)

Supernova190 ~ close friend that I could always talk to anytime and anywhere <3:CLICK HERE FOR SUPER'S BLOG

Peregrine 95 ~ close friend who comes to see me level up always <3:CLICK FOR PERE'S BLOG

Pinkbullet 3 ~ nice person and a well-rounded f2per. <3:CLICK FOR PINK'S BLOG

Foxx Skillzz ~ Great skiller. Comes to see me level and is a great friend <3:CLICK HERE FOR FOXX'S BLOG

Marim Pk Hax aka Guthan 312 ~ Another great friend <3:CLICK FOR MARIM'S BLOG

100Huskey ~ Good Friend <3:CLICK FOR HUSKEY'S BLOG

Rusted Toast aka Rustoid523 ~ Enjoy talking about pure's with him <3:

Sugar Babe547 ~ posts on my blog, but plz add me ingame nao! <3:CLICK FOR SUGAR'S BLOG

Ouchy S. aka Frea Guitar ~ A TIF friend who is great at sig making and graphical masterpieces! <3:CLICK HERE FOR OUCHY'S SHOP

Zzzuperman ~ Funny guy and master of the :twss: <3:CLICK HERE FOR Zzzuper's BLOG

Your name isn't here? Easy ... Just post in my blog or add me in-game. I love making new friends and i respond to tif pms and my private on runescape is always on!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOO MUCH <3:<3:<3:

Ha, this is my first post in months here :P

Good luck buddy :thumbup:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Good day today... I got 62 str. and 2k till 63 str which i plan on getting when a friend logs. got 58 hp and got hp ranked in the hiscores yay :D now im tired to update the log so ill do that tomorrow but i wont scape much because of homework. and im cheering for the jets. :) I will post later my 58 hp. 63 str. Where's Pyro, and goals and daily progress for the new skill that made it into the hiscores: health!

8-) :thumbup:

Good luck :twss: I'm curious as to where you train. I'm nearing 60str and I'm having a hard time of training somewhere without wasting to much food.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Good luck :twss: I'm curious as to where you train. I'm nearing 60str and I'm having a hard time of training somewhere without wasting to much food.

oh didnt see ur comment there guthan.

i train on fleshcrawlers in the SOS now here's the most important thing!!! in the most southeast room is where u train. There r many of them all in that one room and there is a ladder near that room to go up to the surface. Flesh crawlers r a nice 100xp per kill (25hp) and their max hit is only 1. Now as a pure this is ideal training but if u have defense this is even better because u will literally stay there forever. just bring salmon or something and that's it.

once u want to move on try the spiders in the 3rd level of the SoS. :thumbsup:

ps: guthan can i add u or something seeing that ur a f2p tiffer ::'

oh didnt see ur comment there guthan.

i train on fleshcrawlers in the SOS now here's the most important thing!!! in the most southeast room is where u train. There r many of them all in that one room and there is a ladder near that room to go up to the surface. Flesh crawlers r a nice 100xp per kill (25hp) and their max hit is only 1. Now as a pure this is ideal training but if u have defense this is even better because u will literally stay there forever. just bring salmon or something and that's it.

once u want to move on try the spiders in the 3rd level of the SoS. :thumbsup:

ps: guthan can i add u or something seeing that ur a f2p tiffer ::'

I'll add you but don't expect me to talk since I'm muted for 2more days :| (never argue with idiot f2p'ers) And my privates off, so if you add me and I don't appear online, thats why though I'll be in ESC.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence