Haha!! I Finally Did the Rubik's Cube!

No_OnE

Okay, I have two Rubik's cubes that were all scrambled up and I got sick of them being that way. Today, I finally completed both of them! Hurray for me! Anyway, now that thats out of the way, it's no big deal at all because I used online resources to get me through step by step. The only real acheivement here is the fact that I understood those steps. Although, on the last cube I used some knowledge from the first cube and finished it on my own... Anyway, don't flame me for cheatin...

Lol knives i did the exact same thing. I could only ever get one side fully done. I went to a site to get a step by step guide :D finished it tho.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

I only finished it with instructions also :oops:

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

I have a guy friend who is utterly amazing at rubik's cube..he finishes them in minutes. We got him a 16 block rubiks cube (4 rows) for Christmas and he even solved that one pretty quickly. He's really amazing.

acinonyx5pw.jpg

Acinonyx jubatus - binomial nomenclature for Cheetah!

10th grade OVER!!!

I'm Jealous. I have never been able to do one of those.

There was this kid at school when I was in 8th grade, and he finished one in 21 seconds :shock: . I think all he does is Rubiks Cubes, because he has a huge rubiks cube (not sure how many squares but it was definately more than usual). He also had a 2 by 2 cube. I could do that one :P

lope6jw0.jpg

Good work! I've never managed one myself either :P I tried the whole "do one face first" technique, but I'd eventually lose patience.

Come to think of it, I'm pretty bad at clue scrolls and gnome puzzles as well :(

Loser :P Jk, I've never had one of those puzzles in clue scrolls....

I did the puzzle in Monkey Madness without someone else doing it for me, or paying 200k. Woot.

[Admin Edit: No naming names in a negative light]

I did one, once. :anxious:

But I used a screwdriver (to pry the thing apart) and then I stuck em where they were supposed to go. Really quite easy actually. :lol:

I'm a cheater. :shock:

Not a suprise. :shock:

XD

the world record for someone completely finishing all six sides was 11 seconds :shock: :shock:

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

the world record for someone completely finishing all six sides was 11 seconds :shock: :shock:

Oh I saw the world record holder on the Elan Degeneras (sp?) show. :lol:

It was amazing! He was doing one right after another.

(they also had the worlds fastest clapper on the show :-s )

lope6jw0.jpg

That's not really cheating - the people you see who complete it in 29 seconds (Yup, I had a friend who did that :P) have just memorized and practiced that very same instruction strategy ^_^

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

I completely gave up trying to complete mine after about 10 seconds, and just found it kinda relaxing to twist it round. Once i noticed i'd randomly completed a side :P

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

That's not really cheating - the people you see who complete it in 29 seconds (Yup, I had a friend who did that :P) have just memorized and practiced that very same instruction strategy ^_^

Any rubiks cube is accomplishable in 17 turns. Just need to do it perfectly.

I wish I had a rubiks cube. I love things like that. :-#

knkcopy.jpg

No pic, no proof. :D

Nah. I believe you. Congrats, you can brag. ^_^ I've never completed one of those... Well, save for the time I peeled the colored stickers off and stuck them back on. :lol:

me too, but i was hasty so mine got all sticky :cry:

I am much to lazy even to peel the stickers off or dismantle it. I just brought a brand new one (when new they are complete), and hid the other one.

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i actually lold......note to self: buy rubiks cube :oops: