Jesse's Non Existant Guide to Merchanting. (AOW Discussion)

hellbellz

Tip.It staff note: This guide has been copied to the Archive of Wisdom http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=570082

This original topic is for replies to the author and discussion.

What a great run that was. I'd like to say "Thank you" to everyone who has helped me with my now-dead merchanting guide. I'd like to show this to the mods or admins so they could do whate they please with the AOW article. I'll save the text of that, maybe if Jagex decides to bring back merchanting. Until then, goodbye merchanting. :)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I made about 800k in 3 minutes so... I'd say about 700k if I'm going harcore mode :twisted: But I always waste money. And I always browse here, take screenies, talk to Wintersboi (he pwnz). So I'm a multitasker.

Sorry for the offtopicness

Short, sweet, and to the point :thumbsup: .

Brevity is a vurtue. :mrgreen:

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Very nice,very nice!

I would have added,also,things that will incorporate skill training,such as selling unids for 1k each,but I.D ing the guams until you can I.D marrentils,keep I.D ing all you can until you are 25 herblore,then drop all under haralander,make energy potions,and sell the ranaars until you can make prayer potions.My freind and I made a mil very quickly by selling energy potions and rannars.Unids are extremely easy to obtain from the Chaos Druids in Taverly Dungeon.This is my personal favourite way to make money,and it works well,especially if you sell the potions around the Duel Arena,Canafis bank(for Barrows people) and Edgeville Wilderness Area.Try it and see how it works for you.

dragonmvoidk,gordo%20da%20sly.gif

I know exactly what you mean, its just ruining the whole game for everybody, this is the worst update since noobs.

Great Guide...

I use alot of those methods, though I use a few other methods when you get a decent amount of cash to make alot more quicker. But still a great guide.

:wink:

might want to put sometimes your deals will go sour...IE, you buy some armour and you realize that its going to be impossible for you to sell for more then what you bought it. In this case, just try to get what you bought it for...

w4M8t.png

I love your guide, i my self have swam in the pool of merching but not to much sucsess (only ever makeing 1mill) and this is a usefull guide,

may i surgest adding in bow strings as a way of makeing quike 500K to begin with?

go to seer and stand where the spinning wheel is;

shout buying bs at 150gp each

buy as many as you can

sell on fourms or in the bank for 170-200 each!

also i like buying willows from F2P at 20gp each and sellingg the to p2p for 30-40 each! lol but i do like your ideas and thank you for righting them down!!

timotayj

I love your guide, i my self have swam in the pool of merching but not to much sucsess (only ever makeing 1mill) and this is a usefull guide,

may i surgest adding in bow strings as a way of makeing quike 500K to begin with?

go to seer and stand where the spinning wheel is;

shout buying bs at 150gp each

buy as many as you can

sell on fourms or in the bank for 170-200 each!

also i like buying willows from F2P at 20gp each and sellingg the to p2p for 30-40 each! lol but i do like your ideas and thank you for righting them down!!

timotayj

Thank you, I will write that up there with credits to you ::'

Where is the best place to buy snapdragon seeds? One hour and no luck, not even a seller.

The best place is W2, just 10 steps east of bank. I've only made 7 Snap seeds and 3 Ranarrs. It takes time though. :|

Obby capes are nice way to get a decent ammount of money.

They're often sold for 230-240k on forums. But easily sold for 260 ingame, sometimes even higher... :)

Its not real big profit, but if you cant sell it. Just wear it! :) Until you find a buyer ofcourse

Its sometimes is pretty useful, to say "nfs".

Someone wanted to buy my obby shield (just bought it for 440k at other bank), and I said that it wasnt for sale. After a while of begging, the bloke offered 600k for it... :) Thats a quick 160k profit, without even making effort for it \'

Why do we bake cookies, but cook bacon

99/99/80+ looking for monster hunting group

RS07: mb nb

hellbellz, thankyou very much for this guide - I looked at the snapdragon idea and thought wow thats brilliant, well aslong as people sell.. So i didn't post anything here to start off with, But you can include on your first post that I made 1.5M in one day from the Snaps with little effort =D>

Thanks alot :D

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png