How was your first day back to school.

Master_Gex

I understand that it isn't the first day for some people, but post what it was like for your first day, way back when

My Day:

Boring boring boring, LUNCH = FOOD YAYAYAYA!

Went out side, this person went up to someone and said Cz up! And about 20 guys jumped him! Smashed him real good too. Tha twas my first day in HS so... Im happy =)

NO flaming

Stay ON topic.

grammar2gr8dx.png

Join the petition for a new bank page layout!

Be nice to everyone because you never know, one day they might be rich.

today the 10th grade:

wake 8:30

went to bus 10:20 noone

went to bus 10:40 hanged in lobby till 11:05 waiting for bus \

went home went back to bus rode bus to school

11:48 arrived missed 1st period cause of bus, went to 5th(math)

lunch

chem intensified 0mg(aaaaaaaaah i hate this one)

then went to keyboard(freshman central, lol)

economics

um........PE

then i went to english10(dumb kids but wateva)

thats my day. it was better than expected.

StarViv.png

I was thinking I might want to be more social this year. Then when I got there, I remembered I dislike almost everyone else.

[rant]Oh yeah, and there's going to be so much work this year and I have no computer for gaming and all the good teachers I thought I had I don't and I don't know anyone in my classes and my classes are boring and I've lost 8 pounds over the summer and I'm hungry and you don't get paid to go to school and I hate assemblies and the student council sucks and I just generally dislike people.[/rant]

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

My biological clock obeys me. I told it to go to sleep at 10, it did, I told it to wake at 6, it did. Groom myself, etc. Walk a couple blocks to 8th grade. Find out our new science teacher isnt an idiot/woo/ and doesnt have mandatory science fair /WOO/. Found class size to be 8. Yep, 8. So cool. Language first class...awesome...Math only 4 days a week... pretty good...Science only 4 days a week... cool... Social studies like 4 time a week only I period at a time near end of day- Awesome cause I hate that teacher.

Etc.

I started on aug 31. I hate buying college textbooks, they cost too much, even though I got some for cheap. Some books I had to buy new because they were new editions. My favorite class is psychology, the teacher is pretty funny and it makes it interesting. Theres a few hundred in that class. The rest of my classes are small like 30 people. Except for my history class which is like 120.

History class is my second favorite because it's a big class and also because he's a good professor. History class is about american civilization after the civil war. My political science teacher is sooo boring. I have yet to experience my math and writing teacher's teaching style.

Theres not much to do during my free time. But I might start a ping pong club, but I lack the motivation. And I doubt theres enough space for it or dunno if they would give me money. Then maybe it could develope into a team that can compete versus columbia u and other colleges.

gr454rc.gif

well i didnt have to go to school till 1 pm today. But i woke up early to play games as usual (Damn warcraft, and having down servers!).

Well i get there, and i have my chemistry class. Its so small, like 15 people. The teacher is from india, and i can barly understand her, but hopefully i can get through. Home work :(

Second period i had english. Same teacher i had in grade 9 (im in 11). Sounds like its gonna be an easy year.

Peer tudoring. This class is diffrent. i had to go to the guidence office cause there was sappoused to be a meeting seeing as we need to chose the teacher we want to join. we have to go help the teacher teach. But guess what, the teacher that was sappoused to show up for the meeting wasnt there, so we got a 20 minute spare.

Last was biology. We walk in the class, look at the board. Work/homework. Yaaa

It was actualy fun!

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Let's see...woke up at 7 a.m. then caught a bus at 8 a.m. Arrived at the subway station at 8:20 and got myself caught in the morning rush hour...

Finally, I arrived in class at 9 and sat there for a 3 hours lecture. Right after, I had to walk 10 minutes to my next class which was in a different building. There, I watched a whole 1 hour of music videos (Bjork, Radiohead, ColdPlay and some others) XD

It was interesting. Met most of the people from last year and few new ones.

firerz2.jpg

.: Gallery :.

Away :( -cheers all!

Hah, you guys are so lucky! I have to get up at 6.00 AM and be at school by 7.05. Atleast I get out early. I attend a high school in the USA. The system is corrupt, so I believe or is this just the common rantings of every common teenaged person...

They make us go to classrooms for free periods :[ makes me quite sad.

:(

My only class that I don't know what I'm doing is Math. :roll:

Apart from that I take Latin, English, French, Orchestra [duh Violin -and other orchestral instrumentsrocks] and then Biology which are all going quite well so far :]

Legend%20Gaara.jpeg

Legendary F2P Skiller

They make us go to classrooms for free periods :[ makes me quite sad.

There is a logic behind this.... It's that they don't want you vandalising the school or pulling the fire alarm.

Oh I forgot to mention it was raining and I had to stand outside waiting for the bus to come for 20 minutes before this guy I work with came out of his house and I got a ride with him :D . I lated heard that my bus broke down :shock:

Surprisingly good, being the oldest in the school (not counting sixth formers) is pretty cool, i've got the same teachers as last year who are all good (except one, who left and i've got a new good one), had a good catch up with all my mates, found out I can play hockey for the school this term and take an extra interesting subject. Oh yeah, and I got the all important top locker \'

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"