Item respawn locations (for use during High Alchemy times)

Kietaro1

More times than I can count, I have spent countless runes casting spells that bolster my wallet. I have often wondered, though, if this in fact is the best way to spend my time. Sure some suggest going to watch duels at the arena or catch a few pking challenges at Edgeville. I however am a skiller first and foremost and have decided that my time could be much better spent. As such I poise the following question:

What are some helpful respawn locations for different types of items?

For instance, there is a Super Anti-poison Potion (1) north of Castle Wars and east of the Observatory in a buidling a little south to the goblin fire.

Format

Item:

Item: Mind Rune (1)

The idea behind this thread is that you can high alch and retrieve the items so that you are maximizing your time. As such the following item would NOT be a good reccomendation.

Item: Saphire (not a advisable for high alching)

Location: Level 46 Wilderness by the Giant Spiders just a little south of the Members fence.

Items that stack are also a good idea so that you do not have to take a break from alching. Closeness to a bank (super APP and Castle Wars for instance) is also a good way to go.

Upon review of this thread I have noticed that there are other wonderful options to just collecting repawned items. Post ores, thieving feats, or any other event that may take time.

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it worth the nats?

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

Oh no my bad, I guess you misunderstood. These are not items you are gonig to alch. Instead they are items you would collect WHILE you alch so that you may use them later. The Super Anti-Poison being the best respawn I know of.

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

Well this could be really useful. Gj. :)

Yeah I am just worried about things like

"Item: bowl

Not too useful if you ask me :P

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

This sounds like a great list, but I'm not sure of any off the top of my head :|

I wouldn't recommend runes, even high level ones though, because there are so many better ways to obtain them.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

swamp tar? There's loads of them, but if you just alch and stand by one spawn spot, it could be good.

Item : Swamp tar

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

Remeber, with a recent game engine update you can walk/run without stopping to alch, so another item may be the Blood Rune Chest, walk there while alching, pick the lock, go down, search for traps on the chest and get teleported to a nearby house and repeat.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Item: Gems (gem stall - level 75 thieving)

^^ Not entirely sure if this counts, but it's my personal favourite :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Wilderness....bring some nats and a fire staff and by lave maze is a steel plate respawn

You're screwed if a pker comes... I wouldn't want to be carrying a couple thousand nats with me and get pked.

ahhh i take like 30 max and also bring a friend and share profits.

i can collect steel plate and then alch them lol

Oh no my bad, I guess you misunderstood. These are not items you are gonig to alch. Instead they are items you would collect WHILE you alch so that you may use them later. The Super Anti-Poison being the best respawn I know of.

Pretty sure its a normal antipoison? In the small hut?

swamp tar? There's loads of them, but if you just alch and stand by one spawn spot, it could be good.

Item : Swamp tar

I believe there is a better one when you have done Lunar Diplomacy, on the lower parts of the pirate ship, there are barrels of swamp tar that you can take from too.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

scuse me ignorance, but what's swamp tar good for?

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]