RS HiScore link not working - FIXED

It works for me... :?

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

It works for me... :?

That would mean your DNS cache still has the old address on hand. It will stop working for you as soon as the entry in your cache expires. They purposely changed it with the addition of the lite hiscores to try and force people scrapping the pages to move to the lite version.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it's from when Jagex updated the high score page a few weeks back. The_Sith said that Albosky should be working on it soon :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

There's also another topic on this:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=687285

*Threads were merged...*

--

Though I don't think much more information would be found in that topic. Except what Tripsis said. Its quite an inconvenience, never had a second thought about it. :-#

Yep really great job, I use that all the time.

Well done on fixing it. :D

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

I hereby decree this thread as "Praise Albosky Thread". :D

You know, I actually think all the users need to do something above and beyond fantastic for albosky. Something extremely thankful for all the work albosky does. Some event dedicated and about albosky. TET Needs to be called in. \:D/

And I would hope every Tip.IT member is there to thank him. And possibly do their own thing to thank him. Then a main thing is done by everyone... =D>

Maybe I should start being nicer to Albosky... I might have an angry mob after me if not.

Hmm, on second thought I'll take my chances. *resumes filling Albosky's car with beanbag pellets* :-w

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat