Chaos Tunnels Monsters Map!

Shifty711

KK havent seen this here so i decided ill post it, Just did it myself, i didnt do portal because i got killed by the Chaos Portal that randomly puts you to a different one. All of it is in Multicombat, so be prepared, and hope it helps you :) Cannons Not allowed Down there.

ChaosTunnelmapcopy.png

Thanks to Chazimcgee for taking my info and adding it to a much easier to read/use map :D

knungisbetterthenmodjaczk0.jpg

Generally when i throw up i would rather not have it in my mouth :-X

2 Dark Bows - 18 Whips - 19 D boots - 4 Half Shield - 3 Skirts - 3 Spears - 2 Legs - 2 Meds

2 Warrior Ring 2 Zerker Ring 1 Dragon Axe 1 Bandos Plate

no cannons allowed, it says something like, "your too heavy to go down" or something like that.

KK ill double check that

Edit: Yeah it says "Your Cannon is too heavy to take down there, youll have to leave it behind"

2 Dark Bows - 18 Whips - 19 D boots - 4 Half Shield - 3 Skirts - 3 Spears - 2 Legs - 2 Meds

Sorry to not congrats you on your work on this map, great job, I'm trying to find where I am in the choas tunnel atm. Thanks again.

Thank you :D, i got this off of KB on RS, but i only got Microsoft Paint so its not best quality, the one in KB will have bit better quality if you trying to find your place by the map, not the creatures. If someone could make a clearer map of this id be very appeciative :D

No one else appreciates the life threatening things i went through down there :cry:

Waterfiends are evil lol

Are these monsters in the chaos tunnel the only place you can kill monsters to get charms?

Where is the chaos tunnel?

1. Don't think so. I believe all monsters in Runescape drop them.

2. Wilderness. There are 5 entrances that look like caves around the wilderness to go in for the Chaos Tunnels.

soulthresher.png

Could someone clear this up for me? I was venturing around in the Chaos Tunnels are experienced the "Chaos Portal" that randomly teleported me. I ended up at the water fiends, then I made my way to the Dust Devils, decided to attack one, and it said my magic level was to low.

I quickly exited the room to the Giant Rats, and looked to see that almost all my combat stats were at 0!

Is this from attacking the Dust Devils without a Face Mask, or is this the result from the Chaos Portal? Or could it be from the Water Fiends?!

Could someone clear this up for me? I was venturing around in the Chaos Tunnels are experienced the "Chaos Portal" that randomly teleported me. I ended up at the water fiends, then I made my way to the Dust Devils, decided to attack one, and it said my magic level was to low.

I quickly exited the room to the Giant Rats, and looked to see that almost all my combat stats were at 0!

Is this from attacking the Dust Devils without a Face Mask, or is this the result from the Chaos Portal? Or could it be from the Water Fiends?!

Dusties cause stat lose when fought without a facemask.

soulthresher.png

Hey there nice guide. I made the map more readable for ya :)

ChaosTunnelmapcopy.png

Hope ive helped :) I spent about an hour sorting that out :P

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Ooooh thats great! Thank you ill put in front page and Credit you :D

Sorry for being a total n00b, but where are the chaos portals? When I went in there (before being KO'd by the zammy mages), I saw and went through lots of stable portals that, for the way they're positioned and where they lead, act like tunnels. But I never saw any other portals.

Also, the blue dots are entrances, right?

Is the only way to get to the upperleft section from the uppermid section, or are there portals from lowermid and lowerleft?

Proud member of the Tal Shiar Alliance

Flobberdude.png

Goals: Quest cape, skill range 10 or less, all stats above 60. (Although yes, I am aware that in order to do the first two, I have to do the third.)

----

I am sick and tired of people asking me to put stuff in my signature. If you agree with me, do NOT put this in your signature.