Monday Poll: How efficently do Tip.It guides cover info

MPM

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I selected the second option.

I'm really impressed by how quickly quest guides are uploaded, and TipIt is the only source I use for these.

But other guides such as monster hunting guides could do with quicker releases. For example, the GWD has been out for a few weeks I think, yet there's no definative guides.

Harrington.gif

Tip.It's guides are simply the best, very detailed and informative. You guys don't miss a sinlge thing. :thumbsup:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

I voted the second option. I use tip.it for everything apart from quest guides, as I find that they are too cluttered. I like lots of pictures and step by step instructions for every few sentences, not a big paragraph.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

I voted the second option. I use tip.it for everything apart from quest guides, as I find that they are too cluttered. I like lots of pictures and step by step instructions for every few sentences, not a big paragraph.

Exactly my opinion.

Sometimes, nothing makes something clearer than a picture, which the tip.it's guides are often lacking.

boratto.jpg

I selected the second option.

I'm really impressed by how quickly quest guides are uploaded, and TipIt is the only source I use for these.

But other guides such as monster hunting guides could do with quicker releases. For example, the GWD has been out for a few weeks I think, yet there's no definative guides.

not enough monster hunting guides... sorry tipit... (check rune hq in the special reports section)

also, quest guides come out fast, BUT runehq gets them out WITH pictures within hours...

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

I picked the last one. I never use tip.it's guides. I only use the calcs, and a few other features of the tip.it sight.

Sorry to say it, tip.it, but I use Zybez(can i say that?) a lot more for guides.

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

Very perfect all around, but there is one problem with pictures, more pictures makes everything easier to understand. Especially with hard and long quests I had to look at rune hq a few times because they have pictures with every task.

But yeah, Tip.It is my favorite main site for quests, and just about everything else. :D

randomkcopyq.png

I choose the second option because the quest guides sometimes need pictures sometimes. You should put a link to your market price guide on the main page instead of having to go into the forums. and i feel the price guide is slow to be updated

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

That was exactly what I was gonna say.

I voted the second option because I don't really use tip.it's quest guides because they lack pictures. I like step by step instrutions that tell you exactly what to do. Sorry Tip.It but I use Zybez for quest guides. But for anything else I use tip.it.

v2vh5l.png

I use tip.it for about everything, except items and quests. For quests, I've almost finished all of the quests, and for the ones I haven't, if I get stuck I use Questhelp on Runescape.com :P

For items and prices I use Zybez. I chose the second option in the poll.

iHogi.png

2nd option

Some are good some are lacking some are GREAT.

It just depends

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

(im getting from this its mostly the quest guides, and other guides are more or less a matter of opinion, as a way to train and to do stuff)

well we do get all the info we need, we get pics to see where we are suppose to go and do. we get a smaller version to see little info to make it feel as though we did it all our selves, only with little help. and we get to help make it better, submitting more info to make it better for others.

but you ever think come out too early? i mean that the quest guides come out like the day of the update now. and really, knowing theres one up on 1 or more sites, can we really know if that person did it on his own? :-k

yarlyyo3.gif

^^^Click for My Newgrounds Page!

I chose option number 1. Tip it has everything. I used the quest guides for many quests as they were simple and uncomplicated. The atlas is also very good especially with the way you can click on the dungeons and quest starter points to get the guide. Also now with the option to click on the monsters in the dungeon guide, I use it more.

I have gone to other sites, but I can't stand them and many of the have no forums, advertise gold buying sites and are unwelcoming.

Tip it is the one for me and I've used it for many years. Great community and friendly people. Easy to read text and nice layout.

Keep it up tipit!! :thumbsup:

1.png
generic_signature.png