Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PhaperPlane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhaperPlane

  1. Well Done Shey!!!! (Get Theiving :P)
  2. I own a Wii but, I perfer the PS3, as soon as that Price Reduction kicks in, I'll be getting one for Christmas. For now, I'll stick with the Wii.
  3. 8/10 I like Purple
  4. Took them long enough! :lol: This is great news, this might just convince me to get a 360 :)
  5. Okay, I just noticed this, so, yeah 17 days till my Birthday Mined some Essence so far, its all going good. :) (Not bored, yet)
  6. I know, thankfully, price of Natures haven't changed so it will quite be quite easy making a mill or so. :)
  7. Well, I've been looking at my stats and saw something which might be my 99 skill. Prayer. Now, this is going to cost Millions since: I have 60 construction :P And 55 Prayer :oops: So yeah, its going to cost loads. So now, I'm going to rc nats and sell them, the money will be used on Construction for a Gilded Altar. Then I will begin Prayer Training. Toodles
  8. thanks, I saw you at rouges den a couple of times, I love the pink :D Who doesn't love the pink? Hawt farming you got there! : Keep going! I have a mage seed if you want. :)
  9. Dude, I'm not quitting :P Dalc, +1 to what you said! :lol: Off to kill greater demons \
  10. Nobody wubs me :cry: Anyways, I'm thinking of Closing this blog, nobody really posts :cry: I would update it, but, nobody posts :cry: Anyways, mah 99 Theiving goal may have to stop, its not that I'm bored of it but, its my studies in the way, I'm doing my GCSE's at the moment. And, No, I'm not quitting. :) Moving on to some positive news, I have chosen my work experince in Febuary! I'm going to be a Admin and a Spray Painter assisntant. I am really looking forward to it. I get 2 weeks off school and I work from 9-5. Its nice working hours. Best bit is, after I finish the working hours, its a one week half term. :D So, what is Phaper going to do? How is he going to Juggle Life with TET and Runescape? Simple. Slayer. Now, I've heard you can make a good profit out of this but, I am going to be cool and get it to 65 and live at Dust Devils and hoping for a Dragon Chain. :) Phaper out.
  11. Come back soon Shey! I'll miss you!! :cry: Keep in touch! : *Wub* ~Phaper
  12. Huge congrats Wakka, you have made some achievements! You have some huge determination on those goals, keep it up! :) (Someday I will have a 99 Slayer cape :wink:)
  13. Ahhh Finally Edgeville gets its make over! Loot Sharing? I wonder how it will work? What happens if your at KQ and there is a D Chain Drop? Who will get the Chain? The quest, sounds very interesting : Shop Update, I don't understand how this will stop Bots? It will help them won't it? Halloween, sounds awesome! I can't wait for it! :
  14. 100/10 Amazing stats, Amazing Bank and a Amazing Friend :
  15. Zone Alarm is a firewall that's fine, Ad-Aware SE is good you got an Anti-Virus? Zone Alarm is both anti-virus and anti-spyware I use Zone Alarm as well, you should be fine as long as you keep it updated an run a virus scan every week :)
  16. Awesome read, nice job guys :)
  17. Sigh, Bump. Anyways, good news! They fixed mah Internet! :D Got quite alot of PC Points and now to spend them! Back to theiving I go! :)
  18. Okay So I haven't Updated this blog for a while (My bad :P) but I've been busy with fixing stuff around the house, espically the internet. I had to call them the other day, time to give a summary: Me: "Yeah my internet is down, its been happening for a while, it just works when it wants to" Them: "Okay, let me send an E-Mail to you now and it should give some help." Me:"My internet is not working...." :XD: Well, they fixed it but, I've still got some work to do so doing Pryamid Plunder will be a bit pointless due to if I log out in a room, I end up outside. So I'll be doing Pest Control! Not for the exp but for the Void Armour (Top and Bottom) so I have something to go well with my cape. :) Thanks for all the comments folks! My house is looking great!
  19. After the Re-Make of FF3 for the DS, Square-Enix have decided to remake Final Fantasy IV for the DS, The game will be released on December 20th in Japan, yet, no date for has been confirmed for outside of Japan. What makes this game incredibly good for the DS is now this game will feature, Voice Acting. With this announced, this game will be incredibly popular. Matrix Software, the team responsible for the FF3 Remake, have once again joined in for the production. A trailer was shown at Tokyo Game Show this year and this game will be what the DS needs to boost sales. I am incredibly excited about this, I got the FF3 Remake in Japanese and I am looking forward to this once it is released. As in the FF3 Remake, Wi-Fi was introduced, but, Square Enix have not yet confirmed Wi-Fi for this yet.
  20. I r Back folks! Thanks everyone for bumping! :) My new house is great!!! :D Thanks again everyone!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.