Everything posted by shivers21
-
-<Kaiy2 and Robo's Graphics!>-
I'll let her know ;) Nice work robo. just though I'd post this: http://planetrenders.net/forums/index.p ... opic=52155 ^^ kaiy, check this out too. REALLY GOOD.
-
Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
I'mA BaCk! yay...
-
-<Kaiy2 and Robo's Graphics!>-
I'm posting on behalf of kaiy. when ever we try to log in/ log out, It says we have tryed to log in to many times. (even when I tryed to log OUT) anyway, here's the signature she made.
-
-<Kaiy2 and Robo's Graphics!>-
Nice shop :) Will you remind me why I am posting when you are standing right next to me?....
-
Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
To kal guthix and harrinator: Sorry I havn't beed posting, i've been away for the weekend... I'll be back by MONDAY. (just using internets at my sisters house) thaknsthanks!
-
Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
yay :mrgreen: glad you like em.
-
Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
Teh cartoonz0rs are t3h f1n1sh3d! The first one I had a little trouble with, the main char. looks kinda funny. And the background is a bit plain.(sorry :oops: ) i will fix it if you want :anxious:. If you wan't me to add any text just say so :mrgreen: [img=http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Shivers21/cartoon1.jpg] Pretty pleased with this one. Although I should have made the dragon looking up... [img=http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Shivers21/cartoon2.jpg]
-
Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
ook, il do it as soon as I get to the cartoon ones
-
Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
^kaiy2's idea COMPLEATLY. I just made it.
-
Close
[img=http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Shivers21/bp.png]
-
Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
um.. useing ANY pen whould just write on my tablet.... I wil get em done soon though...
-
~!~ Gold_Tiger10's Gallery! ~!~
there... too good! :oops: [hide=whoot][/hide]
- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���«���¢�¢â�ž�¢���ª���¢�¢â�ž�¢���«��
-
Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]
^^ doh! here's the edited version: I will Get everyone siggys done, yah. I might not beable to do the Cartoon if I can't find my graphics pen.. I lost it :cry:..
-
Quick Reply On Pm's In-game
yah. mee sooport
-
Random event clothing boxes - With a picture
I like the idea! just put your full mime in a box! lulz. that would save me time. I have: Full ledderhosen [X] Full mime [X] Full zombie [] only have the mask, and the walk. Full mime [X] Full frog [X] 14 outfits, 5 masks.
-
What the hell are you doing with my skills?
ya...he is rght. i tried to get a few noobs into "req assist" from me so that they could mine iron and I would get xp...it didnt work. good thinking jagex! problem already solved
-
Wilderness Capes for F2P. | 35+ Supporters!
Ah but of course. :roll: Do you have any actual reasoning besides the classic "You don't pay!" as to why it would be a problem? Not only non members pk in F2P, Many clans made up of primarily members prefer F2P pking as it limits to rune weapon and armour. - the fact f2p want so much and: Alright I'll just take that as another NO to my question. :lol: At any rate I think pk'ers would really benefit from this. Looks at clan. :roll: -.- Well i can put it this way. If you dont pay you dont get or i can also say that f2p pking is used because they cant pk in p2p. While this is true, It is something that would benefit Runescape as a whole therefore I would set this apart from most suggestion to add something to F2P. Consider the F2P wilderness - max hit is in the range of 32 with a 2 hander. A lot of clans prefer this over a quick fight with people hitting 50's. The fact is it is very easy to accidentally attack your ally and that's the problem which wilderness capes would solve. [/hide] Put it this way...if you use your brain it wont happen. Nice... resorting to insults. [sarcasm]You seem like a pleasant fellow.[/sarcasm] Really? Can you tell me why this is? They seem like a useful item to me. :P Noobs wear em. lulz.... and every clan you join, "OUR CAPE IS: team 26" whenever you go pking with a clan, you always wear the same cape. ALWAYS!
-
Maybye we need value corrections on RS
It's based on gen. store prices, (store prices with no other item sold there). *NOT* on street prices.
-
Tat's Blog~GOALS~77/99 WC~62/99 Fletch~Max Qp
gl mate
-
Tip.It Tops-The more people post the more accurate
Favourite Skill- Farming Least-Favourite Skill- Mining Favourite Mini-Game- Pest Controll Least-Favourite Mini-Game- Can't remember... Favourite Quest- Cold war Highest Level (skill and level)- 65, wood cutting Lowest Level (skill and level)- 29, herblore Total Level- 1145 or something... Combat Level- 75 Time playing Runescape- january 2002
-
lock please
I don't think this will solve auto talking. people will just stand outside the grand exchange, says "glow2"shake"go to iamautonub's shop! cheap prices all the time!"
-
[MISSION COMPLETE]$5.00 USD?Jagex is screwing the Canadians!
27-28-619-53491254 lol this is my post on the rsof.
-
Bubsa Sings for Charity: What happened next.
lol i'm still listing to 'em. For $10 it's worth it by far, their HILARIOUS! (itunes just shuffled to one of your songs.. conencidence :o)
-
Fresi��â�š���´s Mage blog 96/99mage slayer at the moment
I have a question... who am I and what am I doing in the computerz?!?!?