Everything posted by Runeman231
-
21st July 2009 - The Curse of Arrav (and Patch Notes)
Good point! :roll: OT: I don't have the agility or thieving levels for this quest, but I am excited to read all the spoilers and find out waht the reward is!
-
21st July 2009 - The Curse of Arrav (and Patch Notes)
Oh wow they didn't update PvP for once! :shock:
-
Chasing Perfection: Jagex's Quest for a PvP Utopia
I read this thinking it was probably another annoying anti-Jagex rant, and I'd like to appologize for that. I REALLY enjyoed reading this and agree with it 100%. Something needs to be done or this game is going to go to [cabbage].
-
10th July 2009 - PayBySMS available in Singapore
Jagex's business is expanding! /sarcasm (Cookie to whoever catches on, ;) ) ANYWAY, Good to see that even more people can get membership. Hopefully they'll make more money and put out a good update for once(Don't you dare say MA. Sure it drains junk, but its fun for all of 10 minutes.)
-
Imageshack gone paranoid
If you took more than 3 seconds to look at the image you'd see that Imageshack has been hacked. Where would you get the idea that it'd be the image for broken links?
-
RS - 2nd July 2009 - Wallie Cards available in Sweden
The what? What's an OP? OP means originial poster. And I really didn't mean anything by it, I was in a bad mood yesterday. It just annoys me a little when people rush to make a thread about any piece of news Jagex releases just to have posted it first.
-
RS - 2nd July 2009 - Wallie Cards available in Sweden
It still has discussion value. When gift cards were released for the US, everyone was saying how great they were. Just because it's Sweden doesn't mean it's of any less importance. There isn't a discussion value. "Yay we can buy these Wallie cards in Sweden. Jagex's business is expanding." That's about the extent of the discussion, seriously. EDIT: I'm not trying to flame, or to bash 3_Hit_U or the mods for believing this has discussion value, but it really doesn't, if you think about it. Sorry.
-
RS - 2nd July 2009 - Wallie Cards available in Sweden
Seriously 3_Hit_U? Did you only make this topic to brag about being the OP? :wall:
-
Ring of Charos?
Oh well I knew I was forgetting something! Thank you very much, I appreciate it!
-
Ring of Charos?
I already tried that. He is not there, and I have no idea why? I haven't played in about a year, so i'm thinking maybe a quest I did moved him somewhere else and I have forgotten...
-
Ring of Charos?
I can't find my ring of charos, I can't find Dr Frankenstrain and I need the ring! Help please? I've done Creature of Frankenstrain and Garden of Tranquility?
-
Sorry for the double post. Please LOCK
O'm sorry I was lagging, close this double post please.
-
I'm sure you all agree... SURPRISING ANALYSIS - 4TH LINK
People who don't get the fast cash quickly can't keep up with the rise in price, and their money becomes less valuable. Um, if they invest their piles of cash into items, then they will keep up with inflation. Next! Yes but if everyone does this it just causes a never-ending problem. Inflation in any situation is bad. If you really can't see that... i'm concerned.
-
Goldfarming Banned in China
source wikipedia their sources # http://kotaku.com/gaming/hardhitting-ne ... 288839.php # http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2007/04/chinese_governm/ soooo I guess they can control it .. That in itself solves the whole problem, I'd say. Wouldn't sweat shops more than likely employ younger people because they could be more easily convinced. Now if they would enforce it then this could affect RuneScape if you really think about it.
-
Goldfarming Banned in China
He's seriously doing that? I had no idea something that asinine was even in the works! Ha, say hello to rises in the cost of living and goodbye to competitive business, folks! Yay America will be back to normal......!
-
Goldfarming Banned in China
Doesn't the Chinese government highly regulate what people there can access on the internet? So now won't they just block these online games people are gold farming in? It's 1:30 AM for me so bare with me on my thinking...
-
Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!
Wait... so they're working on new storylines even after they promised they would finish older ones first?!
-
Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!
Well I'm a little disappointed there won't be an update this coming week, but if it gets things perfected then i'm all for it! \
-
Finally the dragon pick axe!
I guess it could come, but I don't think it'll be a reward until the quest series finale.
-
Need some advice on returning to RuneScape...
Well guys I really do appreciate the ideas. It's been a LONG time since i've played so anyhelp is great. All very good ideas and i'll keep them in mind. I managed to buy a rune axe so the yews should start flying until I get membership in a few hours.
-
Need some advice on returning to RuneScape...
Okay so I haven't played RuneScape in roughly a year. My account, Runeman231, has practically no money(about 2k right now), and I'm in need of advice/help. I'm in need of ideas on how to make money. I have no weapons/armor/runes, etc. All I have is a steel hatchet, 2k, and my skills. I was planning on cutting yews until i could afford a rune hatchet, then cutting magics for a while. Any more ideas? Also, if you want to chat, please add me. All of my old friends retired, so its kind of lonely.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
spelling fail.
-
worst pain ever inflicted on you
Well considering I have a high natural pain tolerance, I'd say the worst pains i've felt have all been caused by women(emotional pain).
-
American Congress Passed Mandatory Service Bill
This is why Liberals make me want to vomit..
-
NCAA March Madness
Yeah Louisville sure is going to the Championship. Now i'll admit, Louisville is a very talented team. They just are NOT talented enough to get past the Spartans. Their fullcourt pressure was useless. Sorry, Michigan State will win the 2009 NCAA Tournament.