Imageshack gone paranoid

jasignhagj

Whats with all the imageshack images in peoples signatures showing some massive black box ranting something about the anti virus companies exploiting us all. Its getting really annoying, because it basicly triples the length of every second post. please explain, im very confused, and annoyed

This is stupid... Honestly I don't see imageshack saying "This time everyone and everything is getting owned" though...?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

If you took more than 3 seconds to look at the image you'd see that Imageshack has been hacked. Where would you get the idea that it'd be the image for broken links?

Yup, that's what I just thought.

Read it. It says image(s)hack. Try reading the text too.

I don't really understand it. What 'security industry'?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Does anyone care that imageshack might've gotten hacked and that why this coming?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

the anti-sec movement has actually been around for awhile, but i guess they're resurfacing again in a very big way

edit: looks like imageshack is being fixed, some/most of the pictures are working again

160vy.png

So Imageshack got hacked then? Because I'm really annoyed at this too, many of my blog pictures are all messed up and some signatures are getting quite annoying.

Hopefully something will be fixed soon.

Thought it was hacked too... sucks. I wonder if these people get out of their basement sometimes.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

...This is why I use photobucket for all my needs.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Lol at your hacked avatar...

i don't understand why they did this without first more widely publishing more information about themselves. i'm sure tons of people are trying to find out about them now, but they don't seem to have a site, and their name isn't unique enough to easily google

interested though.

fishing.gif

i don't understand why they did this without first more widely publishing more information about themselves. i'm sure tons of people are trying to find out about them now, but they don't seem to have a site, and their name isn't unique enough to easily google

interested though.

Yea, the secret organization, hacking imageshack, and working on taking down certain companies, FORGOT TO ESTABLISH A DAMN SITE ABOUT THEMSELVES!@! :ohnoes:

Seriously, did you think before you posted that?

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

This is a very effective way of getting their message across. With all the people that use photobucket, these images are now posted all over the internet. They have gained publicity that they never could have gotten before. Though hacking is the wrong way to try and get it.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

interested though.

They do have a website. http://romeo.copyandpaste.info/ (link contains language and stupidity).

These mouth-breathers are pretty much against the disclosure of software security exploits; they want to keep all their hacks to themselves and go around looking cool by messing with people's stuff and contributing absolutely nothing to improving security of software. Why they went after imageshack to spread their (stupid) message is beyond me. Most people aren't going to know what they're even talking about because of how esoteric the subject is and how poorly written their "message" is.

And to the poster two above, the picture that images were replaced with was http://imgur.com/wCaS0.jpg