Everything posted by Tim_Finch
-
5 Random Facts About Yourself
:lol: Damn I wish I could hit/kick you in the crotch. We should invent something that allows you to kick people over the internet. We can call it the e-kick! We do. It's called Windows Vista. (Have those jokes already gotten old?)
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
/10
-
5 Random Facts About Yourself
Here's another fun fact: Whenever I get hit in the crotch, I instinctively yell, "Oh my testicles!". Never "ouch" or anything of the like.
-
North Korea launches a rocket
I don't know much about the situations in North Korea, but I agree. It sounds scarier than it probably is, and overreaction/retaliation could be where the real danger lies. Rather interesting though.
-
Today...
you can get skype on the touch? that's pretty awesome. I'm in a really pissed off mood right now, I feel like playing zelda, or civ3, but I can't play civ3 cause it doesn't work anymore, and my dad is on the tv. I've had a pretty terrible day, done absolutely nothing. now it's listen to really angry music time for me. Group hug time. I'm 100% for another group hug. Got home from work just before the weather started to pick up. Supposed to have a blizzard tomorrow. For Christ's sake, it's April :wall:
-
So, tipit. What floats your boat?
Indeed. Controlling that sort of raw, destructive power. Plus it smells nice depending on what you burn. (marshmallows of course being best, alongside paper and certain woods). And gunpowder.. That sweet, sweet smell when you burn gunpowder.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
6/10
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
430
-
What would you have done?
:o LUCKY!!!!
-
What would you have done?
Similar thing happened to my dad. He found a cell phone in a manure pile outside one of his hog buildings. Dusted off the poo, looked at some of the numbers, and managed to get it back to the owner. He was surprised it still worked after all it had been through.
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
480
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
Z-Z-Z-ZERO!
- Today...
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
190
- Today...
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
220
-
Press the button game!
I press it, and everything tur- You spot a dodecagonal button with rounded edges and 47 dimples in the face.
-
If you could have a custom rank...
Supercell Or if I decided to go with something humorous: Chemical castration
-
You are now aware that you are breathing.
Sometimes my inner reading voice changes to Gilbert Gottfried. It pisses me off, especially when I'm getting to a dramatic or sad part of my book.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
8/10
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
340
-
So, what did you dream about last night?
My dream last night was most interesting. It's a shame I can't remember the first and biggest part of it, so I'll just continue to the climax. During much of the dream it was generally stormy and gloomy. I was in some building, probably my house, with my sister. The thunder outside sounds... Well, not real. I'm not exactly sure how to describe it. It was short and abrupt; it wasn't like rolling thunder, there was no rumbling that trailed off into silence. Gave the whole dream a very weird atmosphere. After I came back inside (I stepped out to scrape some very wet ground beef out of my shoe. I lol'd too.), my sister points out a developing tornado about 20 miles away, near my hometown (I live on a farm outside of town, as in real life). I get kinda excited, because it looked like it had a lot of potential to get pretty large. I get in my car and start driving toward it. At this point, the tornado starts growing rapidly. At first, although hard to tell from that far away, it seemed about at wide as your average tornado (300 yards or so). Now, it becomes completely unreal. It grows into a massive wedge tornado that seems to reach 10 miles in diameter, and it gets a little closer to me. I decide I should at least stop my course on the north-south highway, and go back a mile and head east on the east-west highway. As I begin my retreat, 2 things happen in an instant. First, everything seems to cease. The weather, that is. Everything is calm, and then the second thing happens. My cellphone rings, I look at it, and it's my friend, Evan, who lives in town. I answer and say something along the lines of, "Hey man, what's up?" as if I forgot about what happened just seconds before. Then I realized that this massive wedge basically sat on this small town, that's only a fraction of it's size. I remembered that there would be devastation following the storm. I listen for a reply, and his voice is trembling and shaking, the kind of voice that told me he was completely shaken, terrified, and helpless. I don't quite remember what he said, but his reply took me to what seemed like a cutscene. The last image I had was of him standing among the rubble of his home, his family, his life. Everything and everyone around him was gone; no friends, no family, no neighbors. I, on the other line of the phone, was the only thing he had left in his life. He was alone, helpless, and scared. He wanted to cry, but was void on the inside. I wanted to cry, but I woke up.
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
Know what's worse? When you're walking, and a guy is coming towards you, then you both turn at the same point and are then walking down the otherwise empty hallway in step with each other, side by side. With some guy you've never even seen before. In our school that's when it's time to pull out the awkward. At least 2 of my friends would start by putting their arm around them, then some awkward questions...
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
440
-
Image Warz
EDITED ive decided the picture was probably too big