Everything posted by Skull
-
Done anything awsome lately?
Impressive, I've never been one for taking long pisses. I just go all the time. And being drunk really only guarantees that you miss. :lol:
- Today...
-
girl problems
http://forum.tip.it/topic/192134-i-want-a-girlfriend-and-other-such-relationship-advice/page__st__5060
-
What are you listening to right now!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N5T2i5dQX4
- Today...
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
I hate that this thread got moved to this forum, I forgot about it. I might post up a short plan as well as write up a supply list tomorrow, but I'm too tired to do so now.
-
POLL: How much of an interest do you have in the RuneScape economy?
It was all I cared about for a few months, I followed it casually for a little while after that, then I quit and don't really care at all.
-
Soldiers - Heroes?
Being a soldier doesn't automatically make someone a hero, however it is a catalyst for heroic deeds which is likely why we associate heroism with soldiers.
- Shahdie Gives Back: Membership :o - OVER
-
Need some one with skills
You're welcome.
-
Runescape Fail
The gallery is for artwork, you're looking for this thread.
-
Need some one with skills
[hide] [/hide]
-
Today...
Just watched Shaun of the Dead for the first time. It was good, but I heard it was more of a comedy than it seemed to be. I also watched about 2 hours of parkour/freerunning videos on youtube and decided that I need to try it out. Of course I've done the same thing at least two other times in the past and never followed through with it. It's really cool looking though. Other than that I had an uneventful day. Got around 11 hours of sleep last night so I made up for a bit of the sleep I missed from earlier.
-
Five New Global Moderators
Congrats guys. :thumbup:
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
I don't seed as well as I should. I usually leech in about a 2:1 ratio.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
P.O.S. - P.O.S. Is Ruining My Life I've been listening to it on repeat for more than an hour now and just realized that I was.
-
6 hour auto-log?
Never happened to me. Probably because I eat and piss more often than once every 6 hours.
-
What has changed since 2006?
Err, I thought mining had always been one-click since RS2. I know that in the original RS you had to click each swing. I could be wrong. SInce the pickaxe update in rsc you never ha to click more then 1 time on a rock, unless you had a bronze pickaxe in rsc? But i think he means the concentrated gold and coal in that new dungeon. He does, he's done nothing but whine about it.
- Today...
-
Today...
I've been worried about some stupid stuff, I was basically interrogated by the police, my best friend's beat up badly enough that he can't see out of one of his eyes and I almost ended up getting jumped by about 15 guys. It's all resolved now though, at least for now. If that's incoherent I'm sorry.
-
Real life pictures - 3
I honestly think you kinda look like a bad [wagon]. I don't know why, just something about your face.
- Today...
-
School
I'm thinking I'm going to move between the northern and southern hemisphere every 6 months so I can have two summers. Good plan, right? :lol:
- Today...
- Today...