Everything posted by Doughnut
-
FREE EASTER EGG(TIME CHANGED! AUGUST 18tH!) READ POST!
For something of this magnitude you'll want to let it get a month of hype, even more if you want a good turn out.
-
A guide to noobs, beggars, jerks, and how to handle them
A most unusual guide, and a pretty obvious one. But still nice effort, and it made me smile so you get a Cookie 7/10 as the guide is now. Some helpful hints: -Fix the small spelling errors here and there, if you don't want to go through all that trouble then download Google toolbar or Firefox. Google has a manual spell checker installed in it, and Firefox automatically underlines misspelled words. :thumbsup: -Put in some pictures, there not really necessary but everyone loves pictures. -Don't be afraid to use different fonts to make certain parts stand out. -Collaborate all of your posts into one post, don't worry it can handle it. -Maybe add little tricks, like in Lumbridge if you have 10 gold you can run through the Al Kharid gates escaping all evil doers and morons. Just some little tips I thought you might find useful. :)
-
granit pl8
Not to sound like *** but use a spell check if you are really that lazy to not type out your words. #-o According to Zybez the price for a granite plate body is 150-170,000. I'm not sure if they're any requirements though. :-k
-
Things my Girlfriend and I have argued about
#-o I know exactly what he means by over-reacting; I :anxious: would love to wear some of my gfs underwear :| Shame shame, your name is Shane. :P I don't really see those as arguments, more of a discussion. Its true though, I argue with my friends about some of the stupidest things.
-
Monkey Madness Tunnel bug.
Heh, maybe the undead things needed a sky light. :P
-
New Seers - Coincidence or Laziness ?
I do agree it doesn't have too much creativity to it, but at least it looks better then before. This is one fight that is not really worth fighting for. :P
-
Autoers and Randoms
They can say that all they want, but I'm not seeing any reduction in autoer numbers. Unless they have some sure fire method that will ban every autoer at the same time they are losing this battle, and just trying to make it seem like they are doing anything.
-
Clan Construction- 28 supporters... HOORAH! PAST 25!
I'm really liking most of this idea. Some of it is a bit ridicoulus, such as ships.(There isn't water except in high high wilderness.) The basic ideas are phenomanal though. Personally I don't think it should have teleport area, rather if you want the plot of land you must take it out simple as that. Basically a king of the hill clan area. And a final tip, don't be afraid to use bb codes. They allow readers to view each section easier, they spruce up certain parts of your reading, and they just allow for a prettier post.
-
6 Men Trapped In Utah Coal Mine Cave-In
I hope they get out of there alive, dying in a smelly dark cave has to be a horrible way to go. :cry:
-
improved archer animation/form
Short bow has a quick pull and release, basically the same time now except you look like you're actually shooting something. Longbow would have a longer pullback but would have longer range and more accuracy.
-
Autoers and Randoms
True they do run away, but not until they are around 2/3rds health and thats more then enough for a killing random to finish it off. While its not that effective, it is ten times better then the whirl pool or ent.
-
How would you cope with a dash of Classic?
From what I understand, in Classic it was a big annoyance and didn't do enough to warrant it being in the game. But if Jagex were to seriously contemplate fatigue, I'm sure they can find wonderful ways to implement it without having normal players suffer.
-
Autoers and Randoms
Everyone knows that randoms are 90% made to stop autoers, the other 10% can probably be categorized under "good" randoms such as ones that give event clothing. From 54 fishing to 60 fishing I have fished at Catherby(seeing as fishing guild is closed off to me for the moment. As a general rule either the ugly fish or whirlpool event will happen within three minutes of a spot opening. It can range from 10 seconds to 10 minutes, but as a general rule 3 minutes is average. From my observations these events do nothing to deter the autoers(they have no feelings so extra seconds don't matter to them) but rather hurt the actual paying customers. These same principles apply to all other resource gathering skills. With whatever choice Jagex makes these randoms should be removed. Ents, golems, and trolls are effective autoer stoppers so they should remain in play. But the whirlpool, ugly fish, Jamaican tree, and steaming rocks should be removed. They do nothing to deter anyone but actual players. As for autoers, its time Jagex takes a stance. Either they ignore the problem and continue with updating the game, or they take more of there resources and put a dent in the auto population. Ruining the game for its customers is not a good marketing scheme. I would like to hear all of your opinions on what I said. :P
-
Change Back the New "swing" When Mining (new pics!!)
I like the new animation, it doesn't even slow me down. No support here. :thumbdown:
-
How much Richer would you be?
On my new account a good 2k most likely. I usually get randoms when I need the spots, and 40 gold doesn't cover losing one lobster now does it? :P
-
Hitting 100 possible?
That is an old pic, the backpack also looks different, and since then there have been graphical adjustments, and piety wasn't released back then, which is why now that is has been released the max hit has increased. I have also heard 110, but don't have any proof. No proof eh? :P
-
Apple releases new iMac
Yeah I always have my PC's cords out in plain view too. :roll: Anyways, if I have this straight you can't upgrade the thing, at all? Like.. not even upgrade a monitor? Seems like a waste. Whether or not you have them in plain view is irrelevant, the point it that they're there. Also, you can upgrade quite a few things, look here. I meant after you buy the thing.... Guess I'm the only person who doesn't care about cords either. My PC is to use, not to look at as a fashion statement. That is so true.
-
Fighters Torso
Well of course if you use random teams it will take you at least a week. But ask for Tip.It's help, I'm sure some nice BA veterans will be willing to help you out.
-
A new idea for F2P powerminers?
Easier way is too mine two ores, drop those two and mine the next ore which should have just spawned. Thats what true powermining is.(or so I'm lead to believe)
-
A new idea for F2P powerminers?
This isn't really powermining. Power mining doesn't involve banking, or moving for that matter.
-
Apple releases new iMac
I hate mac because of all the fanboy comments out there, but I wouldn't mind getting one if I had the money. 8-)
-
Fighters Torso
I haven't played it excessively but I remember reading somewhere with a good team it can be obtained in 5-6 hours. Which isn't that bad considering its a awesome piece of gear.
-
Runescape 2nd largest MMO in the world
I would rather it be the second smallest MMO in the world. :-w
-
Pixels>Friends
I'm selfish because I valued Saruman44 over some gp?
-
Pixels>Friends
I am not following you around, you've had two topics in which you posted that had you acting like a idiot.