Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flodder450

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Flodder450

  1. I would use a Bow or an sword I would play or Fall out boys cover of Beat it!,or i would play run to the hills by iron maiden,or Thriller I would Have michael jackson next to me to dance with the zombies(before i shot/slice them)
  2. good luck on your goals sugar! and whats with the "sex" thingie in your bloggehs name? are you doing it atm or something? :P
  3. Nice recreation of my thread! :thumbsup:
  4. What killed them? The Grudge?????
  5. Lmao, I swear this is the sweetest show for kids. Any parent can let their kid watch it without worries, it's a carefully animated cartoon that follows the life of a penguin family. I watched this sometimes with my cousins who are way younger, doubt it's known at all to born-Americans though. Pingu was my favorite. And I still laugh at it when I see these videos on tv :) I remember this one vividly: oTWv63RyLP8 The 'Noot Noot Noot' at 2:01-2:03. Priceless. fixed =P
  6. easter bunny of doom! *runs like hell*
  7. Flodder450 replied to baalboy5's topic in Off-Topic
    When chernobyl went "BOOM" the vedgetable patch at my grandparants house was turned upside down,all vegetables were destroyed (and that was in The Netherlands!) the "red forest": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Forest ive seen pics of a goat with his mouth on a place were its not supposed to be....... :shock:
  8. Lmao, I swear this is the sweetest show for kids. Any parent can let their kid watch it without worries, it's a carefully animated cartoon that follows the life of a penguin family. I watched this sometimes with my cousins who are way younger, doubt it's known at all to born-Americans though. Yeah..todays series as bs...Pingu,i watched that even when i was like 10 =P And who knows Montana?(the series not the state of the usa) Eiffel 65 Toy-box Yes I was raised with rock music : oh btw,can a mod capatilize(sp?) the "f" in my name?
  9. I know :? uhm another! Maisey:This girl is...a bit of a....[bleep] she sais she had sex for the fisrt time on the age of 8 years old she is most of the time absent from school.
  10. Hevoiced thomas the train? :shock: i dont know the guy but :i wish the family the bast with this loss ;)
  11. I would hardly call RuneScape violent, and there are next to no traces of mature content in it. exept the mating of daggonaths........
  12. Banned for having pokemon in your siggie!
  13. Flodder450 posted a topic in Help and Advice
    Hello,is it possible that an account that was created 2 years ago,still can be retrieved? i lost the pass even before tutorial island
  14. zVmSBQJW4xk my first proper rsmv :
  15. Dominic-This guy is a total [developmentally delayed]! he drawed one swastikas on his fingers (ALL OF THEM!) He spits his stuff from his nose on his hands and did his hear with it like it was gel..... :-# He lied like 300 things to our mentors :wall:
  16. Mining get you dirt :
  17. banned for having a halloween mask in your avvy
  18. [/hide] Okay, I'm the stereotypical America. And it's not a little American fat joke. I'm venting the frustration that comes with logging in and hearing "pmg american fatass is her3 LOLZZ!!11!!". *bets money you're a European* He's already said he's Belgian. i lolled when seeing the stereotype thing :
  19. Flodder450 replied to blaah's topic in Forum Games
    Pros:you can dry your tears Pros:they catch fire =P Porn
  20. [/hide]Was the first one actually real? If it is I seriously feel bad for that kid.Ilolled my [wagon] off!@ :lol: NDErgD9YNyc
  21. my favourite song of the '90's i used to call the figures "blauwe poppetjes" (blue dolls) mL2UsAbI1hg (i could sing the song at age 4) The sailor song! NDErgD9YNyc

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.