Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flodder450

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Flodder450

  1. Your going for 99 fletching? Thats easyer then firemaking! Good Luck anyways =D>
  2. I hope the new head aint a Pker who wants the wild back at any cost.... then im starting a riot! :thumbsup:
  3. Methinks Skillcapes are the only thing i want \
  4. dang i got sniped...first one to do so =D>
  5. Maybe the can stretch out the map i mean that there will be a spread of about 10 squars were there were before lik 2 sqrs
  6. Haha. Well I now see why Jagex has an age requirement. They don't want the youngins to fall for any of Michael's tricks. :lol: that one cracked me up =P
  7. The zombie mask is:"I look 40,000 years old in this..." in the rap of thriller:"The funk of 40,000 years,rot inside a corpses shell" the zombie dance resembles a piece of the dance of the videoclip of thriller :
  8. Epic fail........... ;) [cabbage] happens!
  9. Same...unluckeley..i didnt know how to erase the history at that age :lol:
  10. its been 18:00 now where the heck are you? :ohnoes:
  11. Granted,it stucks in your throat...and you die! I wish for porn
  12. ^I know were your talking about! great times great times.......
  13. I agree. Every time I have been to McDonalds, someone in my party has gotten the wrong order. Every time. I once had that all Happy meals were runned out because there were so many kids at omce(me and about 6 other kids)All got one meal exept for me, on my own party -.-
  14. Owned? :lol:
  15. To ensure you items safetey,buy a better gravestone :
  16. I bet that ends up on RShumor.net XD isended it in ! :mrgreen:
  17. Im making a Band someday so i think we gonna record it! :lol:
  18. i got disconnected and "error connecting to server" whats going on?
  19. Mine are:r&b,soul,reggea
  20. Yeah,i once said that tokio hotel was bad Hell broke loose for sure...... :lol:
  21. Then what have we been discussing the last 3 pages? And a terror bird was copied from a real life terrorbird. Also, sheep. I pointed that out 8-)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.