Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheefoo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cheefoo

  1. You shouldn't need to worry about dying. It's really easy to get back to the grave. Honestly though, with your stats, it could be rather difficult. I think your best bet would be black dragonhide or Karil's armor along with protect from melee. It seems his melee attacks are fully blocked by prayer while his magic attack isn't. So always keep melee prayer on (except when he's flying, but I don't know if any prayers help you there) and just try to maximise your magic defence. When he starts flying, start running around, just focus on avoiding his blood spells. If you're having trouble killing the bloodvelds, make sure you're using super potions and attack/strength boosting prayers and it shouldn't be too hard. I think just attacking them once should distract them so they don't heal Vanstrom, though I don't remember entirely. Oh, and bring a beast of burden familiar full of food if you can. But be warned, when you die, you will lose the stuff stored in your familiar as it won't appear at your grave. Food is pretty cheap though - just a word of caution. If you're still having dificulty beating him, you might want to raise your combat stats and try again later. He is a pretty high leveled boss afterall.
  2. Pleeeeease let this mean we can zoom in an out with the camera! If this is true, this month is full of things I've wanted for a long time! Better camera controls, chat that doesn't cut off (assuming that's what they meant by "auto wrapping text") and the ability to fight quest bosses over again! It's like a dream come true!
  3. A wise man once said "Whuhuut IS THIS?" Why is deflect damage popping up against the bulwark beast? I wasn't on curses, so no deflect curses, and I wasn't using vengance. Glitch, or am I missing something?
  4. So, do tier 2 auras look different? Is that "V" shape new?
  5. Well, I got my Primal Battleaxe (thanks to everyone who helped me hunt for it) and so far I'm really liking it! Thanks for all the advice, everybuddy.
  6. What graphics options do you use for Runescape? I'm interested in seeing how people have their game set up. Personally, I use: -Fullscreen -Maxed settings (with the exception of idle animations and custom cursors) -OpenGL Cast your votes and post below!
  7. [/hide] What number ceremonial sword is that? I got number 1, and kinda regret it. Looks too plain to me. Also, is that Changshan (Chengshen? Changshen?) in the middle? Here are a few screenshots of mine from the past week or so. 99 attack! Got it in the middle of my level 2 mans task. Unexpected level #2055. I was slaving away at the salt mines when suddenly I gained a level. One step closer to all skills 80+ I guess! Level 88 solo dungeoneering... Oh, and I friggin' love the muscle-man pose emote.
  8. Some really interesting advice here, everyone! So far I'm certainly leaning in favor of the battleaxe. Also, how does a Primal Battleaxe stand up to a Primal 2h? I won't have access to one myself for quite a while, but I'm just curious.
  9. Wait... what? Oh, and what would the fastest way to get a t11 boss drop? Get a party of 5 people and rush small dungeons on 5:5?
  10. Wait, you said this person is in the top 15? Is that an abyssal vine whip?
  11. Hey guys, am I pretty? Am I pretty? Am I?
  12. Which should I pick? Promethium 2h vs. Primal Battleaxe? I'm 87 dging currently, so I'll have access to Yk'Lagor soon, so I was wondering what the pros and cons of Prom 2h vs. Primal Baxe are. I mostly solo currently, because I'm still trying to get a hood, and being the only hoodless in a team is hell. I'd imagine Primal Baxe is better dps on lower defence monsters, due to its faster speed but lower accuracy? I also have a csb bound along with a Promethium Platebody. Also, would there be any reason to bind a Primal Longsword over either of these?
  13. So far I've only heard problems with fire blast and magic dart. Only fire blast has really been proven to be bugged. Fire surge seems to be fine for me, I'm not noticing any differences myself.
  14. September 25th 2011 Mysterious new skill leaked called "Ramged". No further information is known at this time.
  15. I am not imagining things, at all. I do not store chaos runes in my blastbox. I use a normal fire staff. I recorded a max hit splat of 77 with fire blast in a dungeon. A teammate in my dg team with much higher mage than me was also reporting a lowered max of 146. I'm going on a c1 right now. Maybe that's a glitch with dungeoneering or fire blast specifically, but all my spells have been functioning normally. You should probably submit a bug report.
  16. Your max hit for fire blast is 77? I think you're imagining things.
  17. Pharaoh isn't that great... I kinda regret buying it. Maybe if it didn't make my face ugly and my beard vanish, it wouldn't be that bad. Also the hat just looks way too small. Seriously, why is it that all the loyalty outfits' headwear always changes your hairstyle? I never wear the stupid hats because of that.
  18. Yeah, his arms are kinda backwards...
  19. Nah, I'd think it isn't worth sacrificing a fury's defence and accuracy boosts for it. Probably better off saving tokens for rigour itself. Unless you're some kind of "low prayer pure" but I still think a fury would be better.
  20. So, I think with max boosts at level 99 magic (Acrane Stream+Amradyl Battlestaff+Full Slayer Helm+Wolper/Extr. Mage boost) combined with the new "Equilibrium" aura, you should have a minimum hit of around 340 damagae. If the calculations work as I think they do and this is true... holy crap.
  21. Aren't TF2 items virtual items too? So would this really be considered "RWT"? I'm not sure of Jagex's stance on RWT anymore. Is it the unfair advantage to rich players they don't want, or more about the scams and credit card fraud? And would trading for items in other games go against those ideals? I suppose if people are buying TF2 items for real money, then trading those TF2 items for RS items, it's essentially like paying money for the RS items in the first place... P.S. Are people really arguing on the definition of "legal" again? Something is illegal if it breaks a rule, it doesn't mean something that can get you in trouble and thrown in jail. If I make an "illegal move" in chess, do the police show up and drag me into prison?
  22. Man, that blows. I remember when While Guthix Sleeps was released, something similar happened to me. I didn't have the herblore and farming requirements at first, so I had to spend a few days getting those levels. Once I finally finished the quest and got my dragon armor piece, they crashed majorly in price the very day I got mine!@! I missed out on 12m, and damn I was pissed.
  23. 92.8% better than fire surge? Is this new spell overpowered, or does this just go to show how ridiculously bad combat magic was prior? I really hope Jagex adds some more uses for magic in PvM. I'm really liking the look of SoA, I just need to get myself one of those staves! I'm also rather surprised that this spell has a damage floor. Pretty interesting research to say the least!
  24. Consider yourself very fortunate. Once the hacker had access to your account, nothing was stopping him from changing your password or completely compromising your account entirely. The fact that the hacker when through the effort to only remove your valuables and leave nothing out of place is strange, but understandable. They got what they wanted, and completely ruining your account would only be spiteful. It would be akin to breaking into someone's house while they're out of town, stealing their valuables, and just before you make a clean getaway you turn back and burn the house to the ground. Let this be a lesson to you, though. The next hacker may not be so forgiving, so be sure to have a good password, recovery questions, and don't download so much porn open any shady e-mails as well as scan your computer regularly. Hackers are sneaky, but if you're careful they don't have a snowball's chance in hell to take your account.
  25. They crashed harder than ever during BXP Oh yes, I forgot. Everybody and their uncle thought it would be a bright idea to pull the "hoard herbs then sell them all at once when BXPW comes around" shtick. However, they were a little late for that boat. Now everyone seems to have caught on to the BXPW schedule, so everyone was prepared. But because of this, they had nobody unprepared enough to buy their herbs at ridiculously high prices. They managed to catch the next proverbial boat, and proverbially sunk it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.