Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheefoo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cheefoo

  1. People are still making these threads? Google searches don't tell the whole story. 2009: The Year When Everyone Was Suddenly Interested In Owls Sure, I suppose Google searches show a trend, but what are you expecting? Jagex to just give up on Runescape because it's less popular than it once was? I really do not understand the point of these threads.
  2. I assume bots and deflation are to blame, not the BXPW.
  3. My money is on the "ninja dissapear" emote.
  4. Yep. I noticed the same thing. When I got 90 xp (minimum magic xp from casting fire surge), which would usualy constitute a miss, I hit for 80 damage, showing up in an orange "max hit splat". So I assume that you deal at least 80 damage, even on a miss.
  5. Celestial surgebox... Haters gonna hate.
  6. I'm surprised no one else referenced that KBase page. Proves my suspicion that the boost works in Godwars Dungeon, albeit a 5% boost. Still better than nothing, and I imagine 5% damage boost would make a noticeable difference.
  7. Silly glitch when you go into the house east of Edgeville. Those lunatics are still babbling on about Lucien, but I don't have the heart to tell them... But apparently I just completed Temple of Ikov? Oh, what I would give to be a nub again. Then my account got rolled back to June 17, 2002 and time collapsed in on itself.
  8. So basically -10 magic att for +8 prayer (comparing to Ahrim's) As well as magic DAMAGE bonus, silly. Making it a must for real mages. No bonus in sight there, just soak... Tested dragonbane bolts. Vs Ghorrock iron dragons they don't seem to work but I hit a 537 on a blue dragon at 115 range, void, leech range (5%). Normally your max ought to be 356. According to the wiki, each piece has a small magic damage boost. If true, that set is going to be VERY valuable and destroy the price of Ahrims. HA! According to the Wiki, bane bolts and arrows don't stack!
  9. 8 am gotta wake up, gotta go downstairs. Gotta check Runescape homepage. Update delayed.
  10. Guy on the right is Ali the Wise.
  11. I hear it's possible to maintain the maximum multiplier of 2.7 by returning to the lobby to mess with the timer. I think the timer resets to the beginning of the previous minute when you log out. So if you log out at 29:50 (ten seconds away from losing your max bonus) you can re-log and bring it back to 29:00, and repeat when necessary. Not sure if this is entirely relevant to what you're asking, but I think it could help.
  12. 3 people voted for botting. They fell for it! THE AUTHORITIES ARE ON THEIR WAY MAKE YOUR TIME
  13. Herblore for several hours, expecting to get 86. Afterwards, I'll probably do agility, mining, or even runecrafting, which are my least favorite skill to raise. Once I get down to a low multiplier, or I just get sick of playing (the more likey of the two) I'll just use my charms up for that handy 10% bonus summoning xp. Assuming I even have enough money for the spirit shards. So yeah, primarily herblore, so I voted for that.
  14. White lillies. What do you mean "protection"? I'm collecting ash of course.
  15. Oh dear. I appear to have become addicted to posting pictures of my level ups. Well, I'm purdy excited about getting 99 attack soon. Nobody expects 99 attack before 99 strength! This will give me a huge advantage in PvP. But I'll truly miss my untrimmed magic cape. I got so many snotty remarks I felt like I was famous!
  16. No longer always rounds the prayer drain up to 1 point (10 now) so it generally uses less prayer.
  17. Prayer flashing works by only having your prayer active on the tick you need it. So you activate piety just as you attack, and deactivate just afterwards, so it only drains prayer points for one tick. Nothing changed in that regard; prayer flashing should still reduce the prayer points you use greatly. Are the new prayer potions honestly a new way to gain profit from herblore? I doubt that will stay the case as prices change over time. Unless there's another factor I'm not aware of that makes this case unique?
  18. I think you're confusing people who legitimately quit, with people who say they're going to quit every week when each update isn't perfect. The people I've known who have quit have just quit playing overtime. No sudden "that's it I'm done" moment. You just stop logging in. Yeah, I have no qualms with people who quit without making a big stink about it. It's just the people who have to tell everyone they're quitting gets on my nerves. Two weeks later, they're back and the cycle repeats itself.
  19. Huh? I don't quite grasp what OP is getting at. You say "It isn't just their dreams, their goals, and their direction that have become non-existent; it erased mine as well. I look at the highscores and my only thought is 'that is not realistic, that isn't even a dream'." but I don't understand how goals have become unrealistic? Sure, some people play this game way way too much, and looking at their highscores may make your goals feel like nothing special, but that was always the case. more players = more players who eat, sleep, and breathe Runescape who exist only to make your accomplishments look like garbage Though I really see what you mean when you look at a player, and you no longer see an individual. Most people are just in too much of a hurry, or would rather do something other than interact with random strangers. As the game grows, more players there will be, as the nice feeling of a "small community where everybody knows eachother" is lost. That's why I've finally decided to join a clan, because these days it's harder to have a nice conversations with a random player on Runescape. Having a clan makes you feel like a part of a community, and you always have people you know to chat with.
  20. Probably not gonna quit any time soon. I'm having fun with the game, and if I'm not, I just don't play. When people say they're going to quit Runescape 9/10 of the time they actually mean RAGEQUIT!!!! People just get so unreasonably angry over the littlest things Jagex does wrong, like release an update that "isn't good enough" or they don't press the "delete all bots" button. I'll never understand why some people take what Jagex does SO PERSONALLY and why qutting feels like some righteous deed to them.
  21. I was like 3k xp away from 97 constitution so I decided to go to Pest Control (for some reason or another) and I came across this moron. When I first got on the lander, someone was "making fun" of his dragon armor, and he got all defensive. I didn't say a word to him, then a few minutes later I get a pm. Right away, I could tell it was him from his capitalized text, stupid username, and incoherent sentences. I asked "Why are you pming me? I don't know you," and he just replied with the crap you can see in my pm over and over again; throwing in variations from time to time when his two braincells happened to rub in the other direction. I got my level up and decided to log out, as I was ready to pass out from the sheer stupidity of the situation. This guy is dangerously stupid and I fear for his safety as well as those around him. There should be a report feature to alert Jagex of superhumanly moronic dolts so they can hopefully contact the authorities and make sure these incredibly stupid people don't destroy the planet somehow. Makes you wonder how someone with such a low intellect can get to such a high level, doesn't it? Actually, now that I think about it further, that could give him an advantage over the competition, seeing how brainless grinding is such a core concept of this game.
  22. I'd wait until after BXPW. As said before, lots of grenwall spikes will be used up in what can only be described as a massive herblore orgy. Afterwards their price should bounce back. I noticed I can't sell snapdragons for med, only sell at -10%. I haven't been paying attention to the herb market for a long while, but I expected them to rise with the upcoming BXPW, but I guess we were both wrong. With all the people speculating popular BXPW materials, sometimes the prices get wonky, even wonkier than what would be expected for these weekends. I'd just wait on it if you don't need the money right now right now.
  23. Agreed 100%. I don't get why he had to post this in a public forum. This has hardly anything to do with Runescape or fansites in the first place. Just demote their fansite and be done with it. Who even cares about these superficial fansite ratings anyway? All they really get is a mention on some RSOF thread that I've honestly never seen, and gets some "exclusive concept art" once in a blue moon, which is then posted everywhere else on the internet. I don't understand why Jagex Community Management suddenly pulls the character assassination card over an irrelevant crime commited by some guy who runs a Runescape faniste.
  24. Time to play everybody's favorite game! Spot! The! Glitch! Should be pretty obvious. I honestly don't know why this is happening, and I've seen these titles stuck on a number of different people. Logging out didn't get rid of it either. Maybe if I put on my Darkmeyer outfit that could set things straight? Whatever, at least I feel somewhat unique, albeit lowly ranked in some crappy minigame.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.