Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheefoo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cheefoo

  1. Wow, nearly five years later and this is actually gonna happen. Quick, make a suggestion to increase the value of cabbages to 2bil each! In five years I'll be a rich man!
  2. Here's what they should be charged for: threatening someone with a knife, virtual items at stake or no.
  3. Shame we couldn't get rubium grenades. Would've been an awesome weapon to use.
  4. Because that wouldn't be at all overpowered. Imagine Castle Wars with a Guardian's ward + grounding boots and full sagittarian, or Nex with a hexhunter bow. Corp with a primal spear, etc, etc. It would make Dungeoneering essentially give out the best items in the game, making almost all other methods redundant, as well as making the current chaotics useless, why would you ever choose a chaotic crossbow over a hexhunter bow, what monster do you actually range that doesn't use magic? Nex with an HHB would be kind of crappy. The average Ruby bolt hit is around 280. Even if HHB hits 800s, its average hit will only be around 340 thanks to the 500 damage cap. Improving your average hit by 60, at the cost of a shield and like 90 ranged attack? That's not even considering curses phase where it becomes even worse, with your average hit dropping to around 270, while Diamonds average around 240. This is again, assuming the HHB hits 800s, and at the cost of a shield and around 90 ranged attack. I think they were suggesting being able to buy bind for INSIDE dungeons. Would reduce the irritation of never finding rare drops. 85 dg, still no hood for me. I would love if I could just buy one or something.
  5. It seems I am the only one who enjoyed the quest.
  6. Looks like explosives made out of rubium?
  7. The new whip will have a special attack and deal extra poison damage. Something tells me it won't have the stats of a chaotic rapier. Sounds more like it would have its own niche uses, instead of being a straight upgrade/downgrade of a CR. What about the time it takes to get 1 dungeoneering to 80? Also, you have to trade in all the tokens you've obtained up to that point, essentially "spending" the experience you've gained. Level requirements don't always determine an item's usefulness.
  8. It requires 85 attack and 80 slayer. It should be better than a rapier at least. I think that would be [cabbage]. To get a rapier you need 80 dungeoneering, and you need to trade in all the tokens you've gained up to that point, and you have to repair it every 10 hours. Unless the vine drop is really rare and expensive, I don't think it should even come close to the strength of chaotic weapons. Otherwise, it would make all the time I've spent training dungeoneering for my rapier seem like a waste.
  9. I'd be pretty pissed if the new whip upgrade is any better than chaotics. Hell, even if it comes close, I'll be pissed. Somehow I doubt it will, though.
  10. So hard mode seems to give the same amount of xp?
  11. More like pay 6 dollars a month for 3 years to unlock a magical hat that increases your woodcutting speed by 2% for 30 minutes once a day.
  12. Knockout aura isn't that great. Activates when the monster is at like 10% hp, and you still can miss. I was hoping it wouldn't use a combat turn, or at least guarantee that you hit, but nope. Only makes sure you hit enough to kill it, which is unlikely that you wouldn't normally. Well, at least it seems more useful than some of the other auras... Can anyone confirm that it doesn't work on any bosses? Does it work on other high hp monsters, like metal dragons, black demons etc?
  13. its so you dont type like this You should probably type out full sentances at a time, you don't need to press enter every few words.
  14. Yes, because 4200 idiots on youtube is a great sample size.
  15. speechless.... Was it legit? Thok stats I believe. 1020 is possible. I calculated with 141 str bonus, 99 str, turmoil, super str., as well as Dharok's set effect at ~10lp, with that you can supposedly hit up to 1124! Having lost 989lp using glory, rock climbing boots (as shown in the drop), you couldn't hit that. Even with zerker (i) and barrows gloves (which he didn't have) their max would have only been 1013. What calc told you 1124? Tip.it said, with max dharok strength/stats/boosts you can only max 1064 on a player who is in the wilderness. You can only just hit over 1124 with salve (e) on an undead monster. EDIT: And the guy who hit that was on 95 strength. Huh... 1013 is pretty close, seeing as max hit calcs can be off a bit, I think it sounds plausible. I'd give them the benefit of the doubt. A few points higher than what would be expected doesn't exactly mean they're a glitch abuser.
  16. speechless.... Was it legit? Thok stats I believe. 1020 is possible. I calculated with 141 str bonus, 99 str, turmoil, super str., as well as Dharok's set effect at ~10lp, with that you can supposedly hit up to 1124!
  17. Here are a few things I think would really benefit the game: Graphics wise -Improved graphics on trees everywhere (I know they're working on it) -More lighting affects similar to the "sunny" look in Varrock, Lumbridge etc. but with variations depending on the area (rainy areas, dark, gloomy and so forth) -Skyboxes and lightbloom -Enhanced camera control: zoom in, zoom out etc. -Bring some older content up to speed graphically, such as dwarf models and the Grand Tree -More combat animations to make fighting more visually compelling (swing your sword or block with your shield differently each time) Gameplay wise -More balanced "combat triangle", melee seems a bit too dominant currently, especially for PvM -Smithing update! Ability to make more complicated weapons and armor in a similar fashion to ceremonial sword making for a more interactive smithing experience -More enjoyable ways to train skills, wether it be in the form of minigames with other players or just something more fun than smacking x resource with y tool for z hours -Added incentive to use skills for practical purposes instead of buying the finished product, such as untradable items (like extreme potions) -Some type of nerf to super powerful special attack weapons like dragon claws, Korasi's sword, Armadyl godsword, and others than can kill end a PvP fight instantly -Replayable quests! There should be some option to go through cetain quests again after you've finished them, or at least certain puzzles or bosses Some of these things don't seem to difficult to come up with or implement in the game, and I think they could really make the game more fun than a few dinky updates that only give a few minutes of content. Such as Deadliest Catch, a quest that takes under an hour to complete it and the 10 extra fish hunts afterwards. Then it's gone. Jagex needs to work on content that will benefit the game with a lasting effect. Not dozens of quests or distractions that provide minutes of fun and are discarded later.
  18. I think this is a legitimate request. If we knew exactly how it worked, it could be used to find what training methods are most efficient at what level, and the exact xp rates based on equipment used and skill level. Strange that we have yet to know this information after many years of chopping wood and catching fishies. P.S. I wa shock when I noticed where Grimy's sig is from!
  19. Actually I believe it's a reference to They Live If duke nukem got it from there then yes but from what I know the original was I am going to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum. Well most, if not all, of Duke Nukem's quotes are more or less stolen from elsewhere.
  20. Oh, some limited time decorative item I might not be able to get? I don't give two [bleep]s.
  21. Just did the 7 hard waves. Really easy. I could probably do it without using food or prayer potions for the most part, thanks to that supply table that allows you to fully heal a few times per wave. It was quite fun, though. Certainly looking forward to doing this again for more rewards next month!
  22. New hair? New water? Time to get everyone's hopes up!
  23. Ehhh, kind of a lame trick, don't you think? There's no way of telling if someone uses an imp box. I think they really shouldn't be useable in combat, or at least make an animation so you know if someone is cheesing you. Either way, it's a pretty good idea, albeit underhanded. I would've liked some more pking clips in the video, though.
  24. I sure hope all those past years of membership still count for points... I'm sure they have billing records, so they better not [cabbage] us saying "they didn't start recording that information until now" sorta like with death hats. I'm gonna have so many points! I'm gonna get so much stuff! YEAHHH!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.