Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheefoo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cheefoo

  1. That is when I lost my access to RSC. Between 2006 and 2009 I could not access Classic despite transferring my account from it. If they did not reopen classic like they did, I would've never been able to access the Classic cape even though I should have been able to. So you actually played RSC when it was first out, and I just played it for an hour and got bored with it within the last year, and I get the cape and you don't? Sounds kinda silly, really. Ahh well, I don't have enough backs to wear every cape I own, so I won't really be flaunting my undeserved classic cape very much anyway. I really hope Jagex makes some kind of exclusive classic cape for people who really played it back in the day.
  2. Don't worry, the polar ice caps melted. That blue camo will serve you much better in the deep blue sea.
  3. I'm pretty sure you have to feed it too, not just pet it. Love can only do so much.
  4. Another bad idea from Dire Wolf it seems? If left click pickpocketing was suddenly implemented, this still wouldn't be a very good idea. I don't think people are going to want to stand around for hours unless it pays very well. And if they demand high pay, I don't see who would want to pay them for such terrible thieving xp anyway. Not to mention, if you fail a pickpocket, the NPC hits you and stops all combat, meaning they will start walking again. Terrible idea.
  5. I always liked magic the best. However, it seems to be the least useful for PvM. Melee and range are much more useful in those regards. I still love shooting fireballs and freezing people, it seems more interesting to me than poking someone with a sword or shooting them with arrows. Magic will always have a special place in my heart, even if it is severely lacking in some aspects.
  6. Just wondering... why low alch instead of high alch?
  7. Are there any "guaranteed" floors? From what you're saying, you can only find Yk'Lagor on floors 45, 46, 47. Is he certain to appear there, or are there other bosses that can be on those floors? I've only recently heard about people "avoiding" certain floors, and looking for a specific boss, so I'm not sure if there's some kind of method of knowing exactly what boss resides on a floor.
  8. I kite a lot in Daemonheim. If a monster has faster attack speed than me, I step behind an obstacle after I'm done attacking, and come back when I'm ready to attack again. This way we both trade the same amount of hits, covering a disadvantage of slow attack speed. This can even work against long range attacking foes, but it's more of a hassle to lure them by a suitable obstacle. In the right circumstances, you can even attack them without them being able to retaliate before you jump behind cover. However, this may sacrifice some speed, as you have to wait for them to lose aggro, so you can hop in without them hitting back instantly. They seem to lose aggro at the same speed of a 2h's attack, so you may not have to go any slower if you time it right. I still need to test this more. Kiting with long range attacks like magic works somewhat without needing cover. By simply running back and forth like a Zilyana solo "hit and run" you can avoid damage, or not get hit altogether. Obviously, this doesn't work on enemy rangers or mages, and is harder with more targets. On the surface, usually you don't care much about your health and kiting is just a waste of time. On the other hand, it certainly seems more useful in dungeoneering due to the imperative lifepoint preservation. You can't just pull a lobster or shark from your bottomless supply in the demon halls, so kiting really has more of a purpose.
  9. I hear people talking about avoiding certain bosses by not going to specific floors? Also, I hear people going to "thunderous floors" to practice their technique, but how do they know what floors? If it's true that certain floors are guaranteed to have certain bosses, I'd like to see some kind of list perhaps. I'm hoping to get a celestial catalytic staff, and if I knew where the unholy cursebearer is going to be, it would make it a whole lot easier to get. Not sure what help and advice forum to post this in, but I'd think the efficient one would know more about dungeoneering. Thanks!
  10. Kinda funny how TT rune items are so cheap... Though doesn't the buy limit put a huge damper on alching them?
  11. HAHAHAHA wait what?
  12. That took almost 9 minutes? I think attacking normally would be much easier than going 9 minutes without messing up prayer switching. Unless the healers are really that big of a problem, I think it would be easier to actually attack Jad. I don't think we really need a new fire cape topic every day. Don't we have enough guides for it already?
  13. Or someone who isn't paying much attention and making mistakes clicking. Eh, lets not try and find little problems...For your sake, I'll even make a pretty picture for you. If you spend over an hour running between those two points, without changing course or touching the bank, and moving spot at the same exact intervals (As I said, every few seconds), then it's down to more than just "mis-clicking" while training. Oh, I see. Thanks for the pretty picture, by the way.
  14. Or someone who isn't paying much attention and making mistakes clicking.
  15. Hell no. If I find an exploitable glitch, I know I'd probably get banned for using it. RWT? No way I'm spending real money on Runescape gp, not to mention the risk of getting banned* and losing all the crap I paid real money for. *as if anyone gets banned for it anymore
  16. Ugh... There are so many ignorant wanna be mods out there who think they can become crowned player moderators if they report enough bots. No matter what I'm doing, it seems I'm never safe from being suspected as a bot. Once I ran through Brimhaven Dungeon following a treasure trail, and someone saw me run past and says "lmao your a bot???". I usually respond with "BEEP BOOP!" It's funny to see how many people think bots say that, and then report me. Sometimes I like to run back and forth in a bank while repeating some random quickchat phrase like, "I have spotted 10 penguins this week." You'd be surprised at how many people think I'm botting.
  17. What about the "stat boosts"?
  18. Minecraft stole pickaxes from Runescape, so now it's even.
  19. Kind of a shame this spell can only be used on lunars.
  20. The instant I saw that bar in the background, I was hoping we'd get to see him fall on his face. God dammit, what a let down... Isn't this the guy who sells 2 minute Runescape instructional videos for real money? What a loser. Oh, and doing pull ups and posting it on the internet? Insecure much?
  21. This concept has been in the game since the quest point cape. Nothing new, really. Not that I agree with it, per se, but I'm pretty sure we all knew what we were buying into when trying to unlock the questcape/taskmaster.
  22. Livid Farm. 50 hours of hard labor to unlock a few useful spells. Be prepared to spend hundreds of thousands of runes for mediocre xp rates on the way. Jagex's new way of saying "Art thou livid, brother?"
  23. Oh God, this makes me livid. Not funny, Jagex. Thankfully I already have my hard tasks done... I do get to keep my rewards, right?
  24. I think everyone's forgetting the other xp rates. I've estimated that in one hour it gives you roughly: 60k magic xp 30k farming xp 10k crafting xp 6.5k construction xp Seems to be a decent mix of xp, and once you can unlock wishes, it could be even better. Every hour you get slightly more than enough points for herb or seed wishes. Not sure how generous they are, though... Also, that assumes anyone gets the last spell and unlock wishes this lifetime. I really hope they make the spells require less points... ~50 hours for vengance group? Come on...
  25. I don't see scythes nor bunny ears being at 5-10b or even 1b or even 100 mil. Seeing as you can drop them and regain them at Thessalia in varrock for free. I've high alched both in the past. I'd say 10 mil for bunny ears, tops, and 20 mil for scythe, simply because it looks cooler to the average Runescape player. (Oooh look at me, I'm the grim reaper...) If you could trade, I'd imagine you couldn't just reobtain them for free after trading it away. If that were the case, nice people would probably give them away for free because they could just get it back easily. Otherwise, if they would become rares that couldn't be reobtained, and could be lost forever, I think they wouldn't be too expensive. They're certainly more common than phats or santa hats, so they would have less value. Maybe like ~50m to start? As for crimson charms, I'd say they'd be worth way more than 4k. If they cost an estimated 4k ea when barraging rock lobs, remember the time you put into collecting them. That would make them worth a lot more, at least 6k+?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.