Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheefoo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cheefoo

  1. Unlike some other games, you don't really have to worry about "screwing up" your levels in Runescape. You can't make any bad decisions and ruin your character or anything like that. Just something I thought you'd like to know, as it's something I often worry about myself when starting a new MMO.
  2. I hear the vine's special it boosted in power if you switch to a stronger weapon, as the vine attacks calculate damage based on your current str/atk bonus. Also, they say that the vine attacks also take on certain special properties of your current weapon, such as keris and balmung dealing extra damage on certain monsters, as well as barrows set effects. If all this is true, it sounds like it could have some awesome applications! Someone should try the spec on a dagannoth task and switch to a balmung; the AoE as well as the balmung damage boost could be beastly.
  3. Men wearing women's clothes? Isn't that more of a lumberjack thing?
  4. Um i dont get it :/, how would those help train range faster >.>? He's saying it would be a better idea to use slayer + cannon because you don't have maxed melees already.
  5. Agreed. This thread is dumb.
  6. I played back in 2005. I thought people over level 100 were hackers or something. "Obviously the level cap must be 100!" I thought. Goes to show how often you'd see high levels back then, so little I almost doubted their existance.
  7. Now we have to worry about magic defence and range defence? Good freakin' luck.
  8. My response to all the people who "knew" the upgraded whip would be better than chaotics:
  9. Uhh, that's called defence. All attacks are affected by defence, expect for Korasi's. This special seems like it could be useful against low defence monsters. By the sounds of it, it won't be too useful in PvP because it stops if your opponent is out of range.
  10. Thank you for the heads up. As I don't play anymore, I want to see the feedback on this new whip. +4 slash attack +2 strength Special attack hits 10 times, but deals a lot less damage per hit. Can also be "dodged" apparently.
  11. I honestly don't remember that part. I'm not doubting you, but I remember most of the end of Prisoner of Glouphrie was just everyone happy that you rescued the gnome, I don't recall them discussing Arposandra much. I kept looking for more information after the quest, but none of the gnomes even mentioned the lost city.
  12. Uggh, I could see that happening. Didn't it turn out the lost city of Arposandra was just some musty little dungeon with a "warped terrorbird machine" in it? Or was that "only part of it"? Also, Yu'Biusk was a deserted wasteland with a box in it. There have been so many letdowns so far with all these potentially epic quest lines...
  13. Ooh man, that looks pretty nice. Just got 85 slayer recently, so maybe I can put it to good use.
  14. Especially Port Phasmatys! I see what you did there. Yes, Port Phasmatys is a rather unpopular place that players rarely visit, so now that the amount of players online has dropped drastically, it will be even further deserted, therefore more of a metaphoric "ghost town".
  15. Especially Port Phasmatys!
  16. I posted this and didn't think that this was going on for every- Holy [cabbage] there are 170 people viewing this thread?
  17. Begin the speculation! -Jagex sold Runescape to Activision? -Big new update coming out (NEW SKILL??) -Bots overloaded the servers -Super leet hackers DDOSed Jagex (omg 4chan@@@) -Everyone just decided to stop playing -Mod MMG spilled coffee on the master server rofl XD
  18. Hey, I've been trying to log in for a while now, and I'm getting a login server error message. I've managed to log in earlier today, but now I can't even open the RSOF, GE database, or pretty much anything. Wasn't sure where else to post this, but I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this or has a solution.
  19. Games have never had glitches before. Ever. This is a travesty, Jagex. You should be ashamed.
  20. Wow, nice job! So it's official, Nex is soloable? I wonder if Woox was the first. Just recently found out he didn't quit after all, what a drama queen.
  21. You know what? They had a member's only holiday event reward years ago. Remember the wintumber tree? That crown is pretty ugly anyway. I don't remember them specifically saying that vet/classic capes would be available to non-members. They might have said "everyone" at some point, but it was a simple misunderstanding. The katana is purely cosmetic. Sure, it might seem "unfair" to people who can't get the special Gamestop cards, but that's business. Retailers are known to pull stupid crap like this, Gamestop especially. Jagex isn't at fault here. The loyalty program was never said to be "purely cosmietic", the first time they mentioned auras they referred to them as "buffing auras". I don't see how this is a problem, though. You have to pay for membership for so many other things. But hey, isn't that unfair that people who pay for membership longer get more benefits? Imagine how long it takes to get 99 slayer or herblore or summoning. I'm sure you would have payed at least a few months of membership before you could reach those. I really see no problem in a few pop-ups. Is it really so bad that they urge you to pay for the game you're playing? They aren't very common either. All in all, I think everyone's giving Jagex a bad wrap for such minor things. If you look a bit closer, it's easy to see their motivation behind some of these decisions, and it's usually not as bad as you think.
  22. 1. Can we visit other clan's citadels? 2. Who can make changes to the citadel? Is a certain rank required, and what are the restrictions? 3. I heard the word "upkeep" being used. Does this mean out citadels will fall into disrepair if kept unattended for too long?
  23. Spot the glitch. Well, I originally screenshotted this because I saw some floating eels, but for some reason my Runescape photos keep getting screwed up. Anyone else having this problem?
  24. I find this strange... Apparently the new quest is named "Sea Slug" and I saved Kennith from becoming a thrall, but I didn't completely get rid of the sea slug menace... Even though I did.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.