Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheefoo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cheefoo

  1. Wow, really? I thought equipment magic damage bonus is additive. You learn something new every day. Or more specifically, every time Grimy posts. On topic, if you're a member, save up for stream, if you're a free player, get a blast. Never get a pulse unless you're some kind of 30 magic pure or something stupid like that.
  2. I'm not sure. Would that cause this? Yeah, if an account is said to be under 13, they can only use quickchat.
  3. Jagex has pulled worse jokes before. None of them on April Fools...
  4. Well, tomorrow is April Fools. As you probably know, every year Jagex pulls some kind of joke. Ranging from "dragon plates" to cabbage gods to fake Behind the Scenes to amusement parks. So what do you think they'll do this year? Just today there was a newspost on the main page:
  5. What magic level is required to cast Water to Wine?
  6. As expected with Jagex, a fun, enjoyable quest and a nice reward. Oweight, the brackish blade sucks because it isn't better than a chaotic rapier or abyssal whip, amiwrite? You know, this new sword is pretty much a dragon scimitar with stab instead of slash, and has no quest requirements to wield. Just because it isn't an amazing weapon for you doesn't mean it sucks. Also, I imagine it being useful for training on the rum crabs, as it seems to hit pretty high on them. All around, it was a good update. I really liked the quest. Funny and all around enjoyable. It's like wanting a toy with a happy meal or expecting some kind of souvenier handed to you on the way out of the movie theatre. Quest rewards are just a bonus, try enjoying the quest itself next time. Or stay bitter and try not to enjoy it, suit yourself.
  7. Go duel arena with a friend and test the stat lowers. Something tells me it lowers defence. please be upgraded bone dagger ._. Pleeease drain constitution... After fighting the new barrelchest at the beginning, I really want some kind of PvP constitution draining. It's a pretty cool concept.
  8. Oh, how cool combat could actually be - a random kid makes JaGeX look like a bunch of pathetic programmers (which they are) I know this is just an editted vid of sorts, but with just a LITTLE bit of effort, then maybe, just maybe! RuneScape combat wouldn't be so lame. And by a little bit of effort I mean making updates that don't suck. If they spent all programming resources on completely overhauling combat like this then I'm pretty sure RuneScape wouldn't suck. Just because something looks pretty doesn't mean it should be put in the game. Memory is especially an issue in Runescape because it's a game that supposed to be available to virtually anyone with a computer. If Jagex starts adding memory hogging graphics and animations everywhere, sure it would look nice, but they would also lose a good chunk of their player base because their computers crash from all the people flying around with angel wings and shooting particle effects out of their super magic glowswords.
  9. I was under the impression protect prayers activate with a delay now.
  10. No pernix cowl? What a cheapass.
  11. I say do it. But first, a few other things need to be changed. 1. Give an option to click on a player to report them. Maybe add it to the right click menu, or "use" the report button on them. Reporting people with names like "OIl0I1l01IIl" would be much easier. 2. Name change history. Steam has this, even Tipit has this. There should be a simple list that shows all the previous names someone has had, including their original. If the character limit was increased, it could only lead to more people changing their names, so I hope to see this feature before that happens.
  12. I could've swore the topic title had something to do with "Jagex's policy on returning items" or something. Not like anyone was discussing that anyway... That's a different thread. http://forum.tip.it/topic/290064-account-hijacking-jagex-item-return-policy/ That's the one I believe you're thinking of. Ohhh, my mistake. That one was pretty much a Chessy discussion too.
  13. I could've swore the topic title had something to do with "Jagex's policy on returning items" or something. Not like anyone was discussing that anyway...
  14. Cheefoo replied to Lep's topic in Rants
    Its even worse when someone "doesn't know the difference between nod head and shake head". Every time you try to explain to them, they just can't quite grasp it. You end up praying the mime only gives them laugh or cry, which they then fail because they've never seen a human express emotion in their life. Then 2 people ragequit and your internet cable comes loose and tears off your penis.
  15. Remember, guys, Jagex made the game you've all been playing non-stop for years.
  16. Cheefoo replied to ilovesilvia's topic in Rants
    Oh, if only you had the mental capacity to comprehend irony, you would be laughing so hard right now. If more bitter people like you would just quit, we wouldn't have this problem in the first place. Oh wait, you aren't going to quit, you're just trolling. Either way, I doubt you can go through with it. What a shame.
  17. I think the rule is "you have to complete your current book before you can start another". So since you automatically get a Guthix/Zamorak/Saradomin book after the quest, you need to complete one of those before you can get Zaros/Armadyl/Bandos. For level 2 clues, I'd reccomend guards. I always used to do that, and now with the ring of wealth update, it should be even faster. But trying to collect 4 specific pages is no easy feat. Getting any of the pages from a clue isn't very common, and getting 4 specific pages would take a while. You might be better off raising the money in other ways instead of trying to get the pages yourself.
  18. I thought we lost .1 millisecond, unless I heard wrong, and it actually was "millionth of a second". Milliseconds are like 1000th of a second, right? Anyway, I pay for yearly subscribtions, so I'm technically still getting as much membership, I think... Either way, the difference is miniscule if any. Mere pennies worth of membership may be going to waste. I think I'll survive.
  19. Sarah Palin=/=Chessy Even though they're both manipulative scumbags. But really, I don't think someone's going to jail for hacking some rich girl's Runescape account. Think of all the other cases of people being hacked. Should those hackers go to jail? Will they? I don't think Chessy deserves any special treatment over the average Runescape player.
  20. I think the coal/logs/etc. drops are fine. Gathering skills were always povery tier money makers anyway. It's like complaining if chickens no longer dropped bones. Not that I like the fact that gathering skills are such bad money, because that's just the way the game works. You can't "put a nail in someone's coffin" if they're already six feet under. The 1 hour of rare drop madness honestly won't have much of an impact on the long term prices of these items. Only a small number of people benefitted from this, and banning them for bug abuse would be absolutely unjust. They heard about a ring of wealth update, and wanted to test it out at a boss monster, it's not their fault. Rollbacks are never good, as they affect everyone when ony 0.01% of the affected players were "in the wrong" (if you could even call it that). As for the skull, I honestly have no clue what the deal with it is... Magic potions would be much more effective, as you can use them more often than 7 minutes. They didn't even announce its release. I honestly think they didn't mean to release it yet.
  21. What a little attention [bleep]... Just quit and be quiet about it. I hardly find it plausible that he's maxed in under 3 years. He honestly thinks Jagex is greedy? And the thinks going to WoW would be any better? Activision Blizzard is the epitome of greed in today's videogame industry.
  22. It looks like Woox ragequit when he finally decided he can't solo Nex.
  23. Last bxpw made me develop a fear of outdoors. The second you leave the safety of Soul Wars bank, some bad man comes and takes you away! Itsss not sssafe...
  24. what exactly are you doing? Judging by the random junk in their inventory and dangerously close proximity to the wilderness, I'd think they're luring people. Reminds me of the bad ol' days...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.