Randoms on BXPW

Loffelicious

[bleep] i'm gonna get my ass kicked by randoms for what i plan to do for the first two hours -_-

Do you get a random exp based on how much exp you're gaining?

I never noticed a huge difference when skilling something that has extremely good exp rates vs something with extremely poor exp rates (although, I don't remember ever getting a random during my times RC-ing)

capt%20kevin.png

[bleep] i'm gonna get my ass kicked by randoms for what i plan to do for the first two hours -_-

I never noticed a huge difference when skilling something that has extremely good exp rates vs something with extremely poor exp rates (although, I don't remember ever getting a random during my times RC-ing)

Once randoms are as rare as you can possibly get them (through beating them etc) they come like clockwork at around 400k xp gain mark.

Hence why so many ppl get zapped as they leave combat (eg end iof slayer task) or exitting dg.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You get one roughly every 180K experience.

I got a lot of randoms the first BXPW when Summoning bonus wasn't nerfed. I think roughly 5 in 45 minute timespan.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

You get one roughly every 180K experience.

I got a lot of randoms the first BXPW when Summoning bonus wasn't nerfed. I think roughly 5 in 45 minute timespan.

really 180k? where'd I get 400k from then?

Maybe my memorys being bonkers.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Once randoms are as rare as you can possibly get them (through beating them etc) they come like clockwork at around 400k xp gain mark.

Hence why so many ppl get zapped as they leave combat (eg end iof slayer task) or exitting dg.

Wait, what?

Can you clarify?

I understand what you mean when you're talking about DG - since at higher levels, each DG = upwards of 100k and that's all at once.

However, combat doesn't work like that - you get exp as you skill meaning if you hit the 400k mark or so, then you get a random and then back to combat?

Not after like so many people claim. Maybe I'm just missing something - can you clarify?

Anyways I think it's probably close to 400k - 180k seems kind of low (not any real scientific data but just a qualitative observation).

capt%20kevin.png

You can't get randoms during combat or for a a little while after combat (to ensure you don't miss a drop due to randoms)

So on most slayer tasks etc where u stay pretty much constantly in combat you can't get a random but as soon as u stop you will.

Good examples of this is bandits training; you can stay for hours on end semi-afk getting xp no problem but as soon as u go upstairs or outside to log (and thus leave combat) ull get the random.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Last bxpw made me develop a fear of outdoors. The second you leave the safety of Soul Wars bank, some bad man comes and takes you away! Itsss not sssafe...

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Another safe area is your house, once you've locked the portal. So is the interior of daemonheim castle, so that includes floors below and the structure above, but not the bank.

Daemonheim = useless as the bank is outside of it.

House: it used to be random free but weren't there a lot of reports starting about a yr bk tht u can now get randoms there? and also a bit pants for doing anything like herby since u can bank fast.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I can confirm that you can definitely get randoms inside your house, even when it's locked.

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly