Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheefoo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cheefoo

  1. I don't think it's that they're secretly botting. It's just that the same damn thing has been tried and it didn't work. Or do you not remember what RSC was like with sleeping bags and fatigue? Right. Now, I can't say I've read the rest of this post, since I read the word "javascript" and immediately knew you weren't talking about anything related to RuneScape. Sorry, old programmer's habits. That's because the old captchas in RSC were crap. Captchas have been upgraded since then. Why do you think they use them on so many websites? Surely they must do something.
  2. It's because the retailers who sell the cards need to give you some reason to buy their cards instead of normal subscription. Blame the retailers, not Jagex.
  3. Hot damn - that was fast! Nice work!
  4. Either they release the scythe for the Golden Joystick rewards, or perhaps at the 29th event. Not sure about the sock mask, maybe that'll be at the 29th event too. Or these will both be Runefest exclusives and 99.9% of RS players are very sad.
  5. If the bots can't do frost dragons, they'll move to other dragons. The price of normal dragon bones and frost dragon bones are closely tied, so its hard to speculate exactly what will happen.
  6. Holy crap! That makes sense! Though I hope the finale is more than just a Saga. New bonus floor? New boss? New rewards? I don't have 120 dungeoneering or anything, but damn I can't wait!
  7. By free play they mean anything a non-member can craft. In other words, if you can use normal rune essence to craft it, you can get 100. If you need pure essence (a la membership) then you can only get 5 per use.
  8. Some say magic attack bonus doesn't make much of a difference, so you you might prefer to wear melee armor instead. But at the same time, defence isn't really necessary, seeing as you should be praying against the Glacor and the Glacytes are plenty accurate regardless. Its your preference really, if you notice more splashes, go for magic attack, if you think you need to conserve health, go with more defence. -As for the cape, I suggest Soulwars, the prayer bonus is pretty useful for longer trips, but you could go halfway with Ardougne cloak 3/4's +6 magic and +6 prayer. -Why not get your attack level up 1 for a SoL? Though, really the only advantage it has over ABS is the 12.5% saved runes, but I think the air rune saving of ABS would reduce the difference (not sure if the air rune saving works with CSB though). Fire surge runes are hella cheap either way you slice it. -I think a seer's ring wouldn't be worth using up another inventory space for, so just forget about it and just keep your RoW on. -I find a Full Slayer Helm better to use over Ahrim's hood due to its higher defences, but only 3 less magic attack. Also, you can charge it with combat familiar scrolls. I'm not sure if that works with iron titans, I don't have one myself. Once again, its up to preference. P.S. You listed Ahrim's top twice, heheh...
  9. Not intending to hijack, buuuut... How much faster is a dragon pickaxe than a rune pickaxe? I heard the when mining for conc coal and conc gold the difference is more significant than 10%. Also, how fast do you need to do Barbarian Assault for the master horn to be efficient?
  10. So, I was like finishing up some pr0 keying... Then I decided to get some papyrus to write down my new highscore. I asked Mermaidos for some... WOAH! Look what was on the scroll! Score!
  11. Welcome back, TIF! As for The Pit, I think it's a pretty neat-o update. Not something that has hours of content, but a nice way to break up the monotony of agility training. I have to admit, I laughed at the lame jokes made by Snotgut and Scrambles.
  12. So I went to the TET Barrows event, lasted an hour and a half. Okay, let's go count my loot! Wait, what is this? Those prices... Those economies! Now I realise! Damn you Obama, damn you and your economies!
  13. Cheefoo replied to Oxitron's topic in Rants
    Someone needs to program a bot that kills the players who kill the players who kill the bots.
  14. Because Jagex is stupid boohoo fart fart stink lines
  15. Holy what the- Yeah, I got an effigy from an undead lumberjack. inb4 this is somehow a new super efficient training method
  16. Perhaps this is some sort of Dungeoneering parody included in the Halloween event? Though it's a bit early for the event, and it was said to take place inside "Death's citadel" and the teasers don't really look anything like that. The other possibility is that this is "The Pit". Certainly seems like it could fit the brief description in the BTS. Looks like some sort of timed challenge, but I'm not sure what sheep have to do with agility.
  17. Huh, interesting. I wasn't sure if the sighted longbows had 13 range, I thought that was some sort of myth. That could be an incredible discovery if you could safespot Jad! I'm really interested in this, but alas, I don't have a longbow sight myself, so I can't be of much help. Perhaps I'll get one soon if this 13 square range thing turns out to be abusable.
  18. Eheheh, I love when noobs rage at me when I kill monsters too fast. I run up to attack a monster and they run up 3 seconds later at the same monsterand get all pissy for me "stealing their guy". I kill the monster and run up to another one and kill that, all the while this noob is running back and forth unable to get a single kill. Of course these are the people who refuse to use potions or prayer and prefer to use godswords over a whip, let alone chaotics. Not my fault you take 2 minutes to kill a single demon. Instead of switching worlds, they just rage and start calling me a "c**k". Funny that he called you the same thing, is "c**k" a commonly used phrase used by jealous nubz online?
  19. oasis? nuh uh. I'm pretty sure thats a river, and the tower is in the middle of the desert. somewhere near polleneivitch? Fairly sure that was sarcasm I really don't see what there was to be sarcastic about in the first place. It's like going outside on a sunny day and saying "gee it sure is couldy today". Not everything warrants sarcasm, it just leads to confusion. Especially when portrayed in a text format; we can't hear the tone of your voice, so you could be colorblind and think the sand is actually green grass for all we know.
  20. I thought it looked funny as well. Figured I was crazy. Nah. That's just the option for showing game messages on "All" or "Filtered". Nothing new. But holy crap, that tower looks awesome! I can't wait to pwn some of those noob bosses that picked on me in the past, and test my mettle against some serious badasses with special rules and restrictions! Bring it on, DOMINION TOWER!
  21. Do quests and dungeoneering! That should give you a good idea on what to level up at the same time opening up new training options.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.