mage, melee, or range?

ccesssu

MAGIC!@#@!@#

Um, bossing... Melee is usually better, but there are a few places where ranged > melee, particularly Nex and Arma GW. (Only there come to think of it.) And then there are TDs, which need two attack styles.

Mage fails on every boss except DKS.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

• 3 weeks later...

Melee, only because it's faster to kill things. If Mage wasn't so expensive, I would say byebye to melee because freezing things and stealing health with spells is fun, fun, fun. Fun.

Range is too slow for me.

2vuhgcn.png

• 2 weeks later...

i quite like mage because it has pretty cool effects

and movements, the deku nut for earth based spells

never ceases to make me giggle.

but melee all the time due to it being cheap, faster

and more effective.

range struck me as the "ugly" skill though, there's

something that makes me uncomfortable about it

so i look the other way when someone is ranging.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

• 1 month later...

the one i like the most is mage. i just enjoy it. and its by far the most useful anyway.

for nearly everything that the goal is to get a monster from alive to dead. melee, melee more melee and melee.

with a side of drawf cannon (and extra melee).

as for range, well im struggling to get that to 70 when i allredy have 80+ attack/def/mage/pray.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

Mage is fun for CW/SW if you have a lot of money to burst/barrage. Other than that, Melee is by far the most useful as most monsters are weak to a melee form (usually stab), and range is only handy for Nex/Jad/(etc...) because of special tipped bolts.

Goldtatze.png

melee is by far most usefull, and has allways been my fav. but i like using combat magic alot too. its really fun :P range.. its ok to use, a pain in the ASS to train.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I always liked magic the best. However, it seems to be the least useful for PvM. Melee and range are much more useful in those regards. I still love shooting fireballs and freezing people, it seems more interesting to me than poking someone with a sword or shooting them with arrows. Magic will always have a special place in my heart, even if it is severely lacking in some aspects.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Magic; without binds you can't get kills on PK trips.

"The chief duty of the government is to keep the peace and stand out of the sunshine of the people." - James A. Garfield

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today." -Thomas Sowell

"Profits are evidence of the creation of social value, not deductions from the sum of the common good." - Kevin D. Williamson

TrueBeaversafe.gif

• 1 month later...

Well in all other games i love range but in runescape range just sucks tbh. I like melee because of claws, therefore it is what i use

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

• 2 weeks later...

Favorite --> Melee

Most fun to use --> Magic

Most boring to use --> Power rangers

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~