Everything posted by Cheefoo
-
Vote at GameFAQs BEST OF 2008: Best Running MMORPG
Do we really care what, by your own words, idiots, have to say about a game we all care about? I certainly don't.. I happen to know one of these idiots, and I have an epic rivalry with him, and anything I like cannot be put down by anyone who likes the things he like, yet we never speak to eachother anymore because he never answers the phone because he thinks I'm insane, but I still need to have my things I like more respected from his liked likers because I AM rather insane.
-
Things you regret on RuneScape!
I regret forgetting you control Jagex. Heheh, I'm so witty...
-
"What the hell are they doing?"
Why doesn't Compfreak complain that the person in the first picture have a fighter torso on? Heehee, I do this kind of thing so he starts arguing, which is very educational actually...
-
When will you end it all?
The day I die. I put more effort into this game than a woman can put into birthing a child! Well... I played for 3 years and counting, and a baby takes what, 9 months? Okay, that's a bad example... But still, I can't just quit after all this effort. It's like making the worlds largest ball of lint. You put so much effort into, and enjoyed doing it so much, why would you want to vacuum it all up?
-
who thinks we need a new high lvl slayer monster
Well, yeah, slayer's way overdue. It had its last update like half a year ago! Even then, it was only a total rebuild of the slayer task process. Come on, slayer really nee- ... Wait... What about magic?!
-
Vote at GameFAQs BEST OF 2008: Best Running MMORPG
Because Gamefaqs is run by rather biased people, apparently. They probably only put Runescape on there to watch it "fail". Even the average Runescape user knows that fansites are better than FAQ sites. Runescape isn't very well supported there. It's not even listed under PC games, because it's a "WEB" game. I'd rather not have it go against WoW on the top 10 games for PC games, because some idiots will think WoW is better because the idiots on Gamefaqs said so. I mean, come on, for a while, the top games on many consoles was an UNRELEASED SONIC GAME. They're a bunch of biased nerdlets.
-
"What the hell are they doing?"
I once saw this guy who thought he was witty, but in the end, they're still [debelopmentally deelaid]. Oh damn, that was a mirror... I'm going away now. Once i saw some people argue on the internet, i laugh at both, cause even if you win you're still [developmentally delayed]. Once, I saw someone repeat something half-witty that someone else said, when they can't let a bad joke die, funny or not, in the end, you're still [developmentally delayed]. Wait, that's both of us.
-
"What the hell are they doing?"
I once saw this guy who thought he was witty, but in the end, they're still [debelopmentally deelaid]. Oh damn, that was a mirror... I'm going away now.
-
Why do you wear "great" armor or use an "awesome" weapon?
Hmmmm... Maybe because they're better? I wear the best armor I can afford. It speeds my killing, and stops me from getting killed easily. Are you really going to question the vast majority of Runescapers who buy the best armor they can?
-
Scariest Runescape Moment?
Fighting Dharok... Got him to low hp... I ran out of prayer... Felt daring... Didn't restore it... Took 60 something damage... EEP! I sipped a prayer potion and slapped on my prayer right away. It wasn't going to be any terrible consequences if I did die, but I get a little freaked out when I get hit for very high damage.
-
"What the hell are they doing?"
Your not suppose to meelee Dust Devils?????? bunyip is way enough to stay healty,you might aswell use a rune defender for faster kills ;) Personally, I'd use the DFS, as I always want the highest defence possible. Though I never tried a bunyip at dust devils, so I don't know if I'd really need that extra defence... Maybe they just have a rather low defence level? Well, that is, if you count 75 as rather low... I've seen people use protect from magic while fighting the King Black Dragon. His melee attack is obviously stronger than his imaginary magic attack. I use protect from magic on KBD as I use a 2 handed weapon (AGS). You go try it with protect from melee instead ;) Well, I never said they used a two handed weapon, now did I? Anti dragonfire shield+antifire potion=full protection from firebreath.
-
Are you afraid of dying?
Yeah, I'm afraid of death. I literally had nightmares about getting poisoned, and running to a bank to heal it. Usually I die, I run back to where I died, and all my items are gone! Seriously, I'm that terrified of dying. Okay, no, I'm not that afraid of dying, my dreams are just stupid sometimes. It's just a terrible feeling when you lose something, even in Runescape. I worked hard for my items, and losing them is setting me back a few hours. When I die, I think, "Oh my God, I gotta get back to my grave!" I run frantically to the bank, take out energy restores, or a terrorbird and scrolls, teleport runes, and rush to my grave. However, I've only had to do that like once or twice, because all the other times were before gravestones, where I'm technically screwed for certain, unless it's rather nearby.
-
"What the hell are they doing?"
Your not suppose to meelee Dust Devils?????? bunyip is way enough to stay healty,you might aswell use a rune defender for faster kills ;) Personally, I'd use the DFS, as I always want the highest defence possible. Though I never tried a bunyip at dust devils, so I don't know if I'd really need that extra defence... Maybe they just have a rather low defence level? Well, that is, if you count 75 as rather low... I've seen people use protect from magic while fighting the King Black Dragon. His melee attack is obviously stronger than his imaginary magic attack.
-
Ever wondered if your character is "good"? 30k+ Views!!
1711/114... 15 I did pretty good, hooray!
-
Does your Parent/Guardian play RS?
My parents don't, and I doubt they'd want to. The game has a bad reputation with them because I sometimes stay on too long when I'm supposed to leave the house. They get mad, but the reason I'm not going isn't related to Runescape at all. I seriously wouldn't know what would happen if I asked them to try and play. They probably wouldn't know what to say either. It would be a very awkward situation. After 3 years of being the only one in my house playing Runescape, I got my brother to start. I bet he wouldn't have kept playing if it wasn't for HD. He's not a total graphics nerd, but I have a feeling he wouldn't stay too long if it wasn't for them. He only played for about 4 hours total, and only plays when I ask him if he wants to. Usually he just says, "I'll do it later..." and forgets about it (or does he?). I got him one month of membership for Christmas, and he has yet to enter the code on the card. He'll probably take much more interest in the game once he sees all the stuff you can do as a member. Though he has ADHD, so that's not a good combination. I'm not sure if he'll be patient enough to get any levels higher than 30.
-
What graphics mode do you use?
Ahem, you mean it's a "craptop"? I used to have one of them, now I actually got a... ummm... big, desk computer? I don't know the technical term. I used HD Fullscreen. I don't mind if it lags me a bit at some points, it makes everything look way awesomer. I never minded the sub par graphics in Runescape, but why not use the good graphics than the old, often ridiculed graphics?
-
What do you think this year is the year of?
The year of Runescape HD. It's technically like releasing Runescape 3. Probably the biggest difference between Classic and "2" was the graphics. But I guess they were nice this time, and only changed the graphics, not changing absolutely everything. I doubt they'll ever make it Runescape "3", because there's way too much to change entierely. It's surprising that they could even graphically update the majority of the graphics. Summoning would come in second. It shows we can have much to look forward too, due to programming advancements. It seems that Jagex is stuck at a point with programming. Sometimes they say "Sorry, we can't fix that with the current game engine." Then, guess what? They upgrade the game engine! Jagex is a team of programming geniuses, and they have limitless possiblities as to what they can add in Runescape, or any new games, in the future.
- How Old Are You??
-
If you could have any username what would it be?
CJB or just Cheefoo. I really can't believe someone stole the name Cheefoo from me... Like who knows about that besides me?
-
Do you bless/repair gravestones?
I don't use prayer often, so I'd bless it right away. I'd also pm them to tell them I've blessed it, and generally brighten their spirits with my encouraging magical words of brilliance.
-
What do you use ignore list for?
Alt codes, and even though outdated, fairy ring codes.
-
What are you doing while browsing tip.it forums?
All I do is read the forums, nothing else at nbb byujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj Sorry, I forgot to breathe and passed out on the keyboard. Okay, now for reals: All I do is read the forums, nothing else EXCEPT breathe.
-
First noob mistake
My only mistake was not making any mistakes so I can't post here! Wait... have I created some stupid wise crack paradox? Oh God, hide the internet, because this won't end well! I don't really remember what noob mistakes I made. Probably thinking that the reason my strength was so low is because it levels up slowly. Then I remebered about attack styles... a few days later.
-
Which one did you 'like' best: PKers or Revenants?
I say revenants. They're much easier to kill than pkers. I've killed a few in a row using only barrows gloves, an abyssal whip, and of course, a salve amulet(e).
-
Your most hated slayer assignment?
Amen, brudda.