Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stev

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stev

  1. I dungeoneer with who ever asks me, nub. I sign into W36 a lot of the time and get invites before people even appear. Lol. If you had room in a floor with friends, I'd gladly join even if I didn't have the FLs open. EDIT: Eidos still beats your fishies! :P.
  2. This pretty much. Can't believe Jagex are trying to defend their actions as 'it's not gambling' The thing is, they're talking about gambling in the legal sense...and apparently this, together with the fact that the items are all virtual, apparently is enough to make this not fall under gamblin laws(Which is stupid imo, because it clearly IS gambling and also abuses gambling addictions) That's true, it's pretty close though. The only thing that's missing is for the game to be played for 'money' or 'anything else of value', I don't think courts would see RuneScape Exp as too valuable. It meets all other elements to be a gambling service, even though it's a stretch Edit: Laws around the world are obviously different though My point wasn't about law, but about their double standards. That is the what Jagex is trying to tell people and themselves to get away with it; It's not gambling because you always win something - which 99% of the time is 50GP or cow hide. Let's use turn the tables a bit there. Bring back dicing, Jagex. We'll promise to give 50GP or 2 cow hides to each loser. In your own words, that's not gambling! What's this? You won't? How come...? Because it's gambling!!! Hell, we'll even trade them the 50GP in the same trade they give us their 200M+ as bets so they'll be certain that they won't "lose". It's bad enough that you did this in the first place. It's far more disgusting the pathetic ways you try to justify it as not gambling.
  3. :> This. This thread needs more dungeoneering! You know damn well any time, whether or not I had to 0 prestige, I'd do floors with you if you asked. :P. My XP's higher then in that picture. ;).
  4. Of course those who don't need them get them: 2 floors 2 hoods.
  5. Jeremy can't get on TIF to post so sent me these: [spoiler=Mod Mat K]
  6. So bring back dicing. We'll give the loser 1GP. It's not gambling! You always win!
  7. I had to LOL at LDZ's picture. "You can not lose." GJ saving yourself with the 50GP wins Jagex. If you already subscribe via credit card you just have to press a button! No details needed! How thoughtful of them. [/hide] So say you are subscribing by credit card.I hack your account, then can I keep pressing the button to get more and more spins without needing to enter anything? This is correct. I am glad I no longer pay by creditcard. Assuming this happens, they'd also have all your info? Nope, just the last 4 digits of your card number. Which could then be used in an account recovery later.
  8. Remember guys and gals... It's a touchy update. I'm even ticked off at Jagex, but we still have to follow their rules as well as TIF's. Thanks guys! Hopefully Jagex will rethink this one...
  9. Enjoy your 25* 50GP.
  10. Been 0 prestige/suiciding for most of 109-111. It's actually very fun. :).
  11. 7 deaths normal... You have really got to learn survival strategies. Lol. as for breaking hood for plate... You're seriously regret that? I did the same and have never had more fun DGing. You gotta learn what to kill in what order, where to stand, side-stepping, etc. :P.
  12. Why, you don't look like me at all!
  13. Grats, Lol! We got a BN today also. Yesterday we saw 2 gazers and today we saw another... Jagex is teasing me! I swear after buying that T10 desperado, I'm almost expecting a Hex. And M4... New rule: No one's allowed to PvM (especially Nex) until I get 120 Dungeoneering. K?
  14. Who says new weapon released have to over power the ones that currently exist? Perhaps they could release some to fill the gaps. Not everyone is 138 and can both wield and buy the best weapons. Can you think of anywhere where a dragon hammer would be better then current equipment? Looking at stat progression from other warhammers that is. Can you think of a time when any hammer would be better then another weapon accessible at the same level? No, but it's an option. If it didn't have much use it'd be a cheaper alternative (Useless gear isn't often expensive) for those with less money. Can't tell me you don't remember being low level and finally having enough for a rune 2h or something. Edit: And we're not always talking about elitists trying to get the best DPS. When I was a noob, I didn't give a rats about whether I was using a rune 2h, sword, longsword, etc. Only time I cared was 2h or BA for high hits when I was F2P pking.
  15. Who says new weapon released have to over power the ones that currently exist? Perhaps they could release some to fill the gaps. Not everyone is 138 and can both wield and buy the best weapons.
  16. Ready for my Hex now please.
  17. What would be the point of investing with more money then the average person could possibly spend?
  18. Long road to comp cape catching fishies. :P. ^^.
  19. First thing that I thought when I saw the screenshot was, "Did they actually give a screenshot with anti-aliasing?" Never cared for the Easter events or the rewards, but meh.
  20. Is it bad that the first thing I thought was, "Imagine the PC I could get with that"? I'd buy a property in Australia, move in with the GF, and have a property in Seattle and a few other places. Would probably blow it all on land and houses with Alienware for all the kids. :).
  21. Maybe you logged in/recovered the account half way through the transfer. ;). They also may have killed you in the wilderness for the screeny of the newest highest value PK message that appears.
  22. Why in God's name do you put yourself through... SKILLING?!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.