Everything posted by Arceus
-
Passive income help
There are much better ways to use G.E. for money than what I'm doing. Besides TIF is full of guides for all sort of moneymaking ways - be it monsterhunting, skilling or merchanting. What I'm asking is just couple items that is hard to get from G.E. but useful in bulk. Hardly a very secret money making strategy. Reeeaaaly? If only I was the only one to ever know about Frostys, I think Id keep that a secret. Anyhow, you mentioned buying secret items in bulk, the demand for these items would sky rocket, once everyone finds out about them. It isn't really a surprise - people have been bulk buying for higher prices out of laziness since the beginning of time. A few years ago it was much more common though, before XP inflation, for example buying hundreds of thousands of runes to train in the abyss or alch, all in one shot. Now a fewer number of materials go further toward a goal so more people ask two or three friends and call it good. By the way, gems might be another idea, if people still make/alch jewellery in bulk...
-
Enlightenment Aura Plans
DG has daily challenges that can be doubled with vis wax to give you copious amounts of experience without too much effort (~100K or a bit more for the doubled challenge at your level). You can block all but Smithing, Construction, and Dungeoneering, and presumably that would net you DG challenges about a third of the time. Unfortunately the Smithing challenges kind of suck at least from my experience, so those might be wasted. It's still something though. I wouldn't fling the aura on Dungeoneering though, unless you finish Construction and Smithing, especially if you're looking to conserve cash. That's just my two cents on efficiency though :).
-
Passive income help
Magic notepaper might work, if you're willing to buy and sell off bulk quantities to forum buyers. The price can be volatile though so it might not be as passive as what you are looking for. Another set of items worth investigating might be repairing broken barrows items or even assembling godswords from shards. Surprisingly something that simple can turn a profit if you do it right. Of course you want to make sure and check prices since they do fluctuate.
-
Count Down from 30k
23,432. MY palindrome. :-D
- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
Void vs Subj.
Ah yeah my mistake, but I think Void still adds up to more...
-
Void vs Subj.
Void should, because of the damage bonus. That's the main point/niche use for Void in the first place :P. Subjugation helps your defense but doesn't contribute anything to DPS in either accuracy or damage.
- Count Down from 30k
-
World eater armor-How useful is it?
Excellent, thank you :).
-
Grrr - I was unfairly muted/banned!
Hi there, welcome to TIF :)! I just wanted to mention that we do have a sticky for this type of thing here, so as you can see I've merged your topic into here. Unfortunately, I have heard of Teamviewer cause issues, particularly if hooked up using a touchscreen. I'm not sure of the precise details but it registers clicks in one spot and makes you look like a bot, leading to an automatic ban via BotWatch. I can't offer you much advice aside from politely spamming @JagexSupport on Twitter and maybe sending in an Account Help ticket. If you were botting though, at any point or for any length of time no matter how short, you are literally wasting your time in your attempt to get the account back.
-
[1-6-15] Tuska World Event
You can't go up and do the hourly event without first choosing a faction. I'm unsure how or if skilling or parasite killing factor into the great contribution equation, but I suppose they could be dumped into Godless, if that's what you mean?
- Good VS Evil
- Good VS Evil
- Today...
-
World eater armor-How useful is it?
Now who would ever do that? ;P On a more relevant topic though, the shop is selling 'Tier 1' Tuska armour. Has anyone tested if this freely transforms into the higher tiers? I expect it does, but I'm wanting to make sure - it would be a pain to buy three different times/wait for upgraded versions.
-
I'm gone from here until I'm ready to come back.
That's because (for example) you were asking for combat advice (how to kill something or how to get more kills) or something similar without wanting to use higher tier weapons. The fact is there isn't really a magic bullet to make it work a whole lot better. Objectively, there are many weapons that do more damage and hit more accurately. There's only so much you can do with it. You can go for Woox style kinds of challenges maybe but you can't hope to compete or come close to what people do with drygores, for example.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I got an important level I wanted to share with you guys...
-
so this is bugging me
They do - they put in an "average" rate of rare drops, assuming that's somewhat accurate anyway...
-
[1-6-15] Tuska World Event
So if I do a maxed out P2P skill on F2P, I get no xps and don't hit any cap? ::/
-
so this is bugging me
I would say that you are most likely massively underestimating how much of a difference top-tier gear (particularly weapons) makes. For example: -A tier 90 weapon over 75 makes a substantial difference -Overloads/brews help prolong trips and keep your stats up higher -Tectonic, for example, gives a net magic bonus of +86 - which I assume they use. -Amulet of Souls gives another large boost, +46 -Comp cape is +43, although ToKHaar-Kal-Mej would also work and maybe be a bit more attainable (+31) -Scrimshaw, if you have access and then of course there is the luck with the rare drops on top of it. Though I agree with you, it's unfortunately going to be more difficult to make cash at lower levels or without top tier gear. If RS Wiki is to be believed, they claim 2.5M/hr assuming 90 kills/hr, but that still works out to more than you seem to be getting per kill. Hmm :-k .
-
Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
- 100+ lvl monsters
If stuff is off on Tip.It updates would always be appreciated :). When you get down to it there is a lot of stuff to update even on a week-by-week basis...and only a finite amount of HR to hunt them down and fix things. I would assume it's a similar thing on RS Wiki - plus people potentially adding wrong/incorrect info if they don't know what they're doing :S.
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.