Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Bliazin's topic in Bestiary
    So they always drop 5 soul runes and 7 rune knifes - never 3 soul runes or 5 knifes? And yes, blood runes were probably removed last year with the rune value improvement updates, if not before then. Just in the interest of getting that fixed :). But certainly I agree - it's quite hard to keep track of a hundred different drops times however many monsters...we just do the best we can to provide some idea though.
  2. Arceus replied to Bliazin's topic in Bestiary
    Our stuff may unfortunately be out-of-date or incomplete, sure. But I think the point was that when we do add something, we're pretty confident that it is correct, and misinformation generally does not make it through. For sites where everyone can edit anonymously, someone can do that (malicious intent or not) or even put it on the wrong page by mistake if they're not careful or familiar with the system - as you've mentioned.
  3. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    But Construction costs millions of gp In the real world rumor has it that you earn real life GPs doing it. I know, sounds like a scandal.
  4. Arceus replied to loldielol's topic in Bestiary
    With regard to the lobsters, you probably hit the Rare Drop Table. Essentially, it means that you have a chance of getting one of an item in a large table for a whole class of monsters. It's probably the same issue with the 50 noted rune bars. The charms could be off since Legacy...or maybe from multiple monsters, you are sure those are all one monster's worth of charm drops right? Just making sure :). If someone could confirm that would be great and we can get them added :).
  5. 23,546.
  6. 23,548.
  7. 23,550.
  8. Arceus replied to Bliazin's topic in Bestiary
    Well, it is my hope that once the Rare Drop Table is added in, we'll at least be a little bit better than at present :).
  9. To mark it: Edit first post -> Use Full Editor -> Selected 'Answered' tag from the list :P. Unfortunately you only have the option to set it as a prefix when it's first created, due to some technical issue with IPB, but I took the liberty of marking it for you :).
  10. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Have you considered a career in construction? :XD:
  11. I was thinking of locations actually but I suppose transmuting could be another option, good point.
  12. Arceus replied to Bliazin's topic in Bestiary
    We would probably write a script to do that for us :P.
  13. Questing as essiw said would probably be a good investment and a fun goal. Some other things I can think of off the top of my head are: Divination to let you make yew logs for xp and resources (when you do it every day it does add up), Dungeoneering because later on Chaotics will be pretty essential as high level weaponry, MTK for a reliable source of versatile resources, Runecrafting to let you craft (multiple x of) higher level runes for magic in the future
  14. Seems best suited under Data and Research under the Archive of Wisdom forum, so I'm moving it there :). Solid and useful tip too - thank you for sharing! :thumbup:
  15. Arceus replied to Bliazin's topic in Bestiary
    Yeah, I realize that but for now we are just adding them into the monster's drops individually until someone has time to code an RDT system into our database.
  16. Might want to wait until they fix it (hopefully Monday) but yeah :P.
  17. The looting feature involves picking stuff up off the ground - nominally, collecting a whole bunch of stuff in one sweep. It doesn't really have to do with bank organization so much as gathering the loot you have earned from kills. Unless I'm missing something?
  18. 23,552.
  19. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    At least you're telling them now, and I guess that's a start. I don't know exactly what happened but I'm sure your parents will find it in their heart to forgive you at some point.
  20. IPB makes the skin, so they probably code it to be at the bottom. I would it doubt whether it could be toggled to the bottom/top of the page for individual users. And if it was just moved, other people who might have preferred it not taking up real estate at the top of the page might get upset. So unfortunately that's probably all that can be done for the time being. I'm not sure why you would want to check your last visited date so often anyway :P.
  21. 23,554.
  22. You can see your last visit at the footer of the page, if that's what you are looking for? Also, I think it's in GMT.
  23. 23,556.
  24. Any minigame, I thought?
  25. Asterisk: streaming on Twitch 'awmg we found teh awesomemost glitch ever phr33 rewords!!11' may increase such probabilities <_<.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.